Skip to main content

Morning…


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have thoughts, how are you feeling since your Mom? Please stay positive.
T. W. said…
Good morning!

I’m experiencing much anxiety & I overexerted myself 2 days ago. I also have work piled up. But I have a plan and God will help me with a better plan. I am okay. God bless you all!
MH said…
I’m so sorry to hear that T.W. ! Just by reading your posts I sense that you’re a warm, kind and caring person! Please, slow down, pace yourself and do things that makes you happy. Your body knows best. Listen to calming or clearing music. If you’re creative then create. Drink lemon water. If you can’t go for a walk, then just open your windows or door to get some fresh air. Look pictures of nature. Just it’s visual stimulation can put a positive effect on anxiety. Laughter is the best medicine! Write “smile”, “breathe “ on sticky notes and put it on your mirror and wherever you spend the most time. If you have pets such as cats or dogs, petting them can bring on calmness, lower sadness, anxiety and depression. If your muscles are aching then try putting on a heat pad for 5-10 min then do some nice relaxing stretches. Have faith, it’ll pass. Try to learn from it. You’re loved! Sending you lots of ♥️🤗
Cordelia said…
Love to CD and all friends here. I think we are all Ukrainians now.

HRH TW
Good luck with getting your work done on time. I find it useful if I challenge myself and maybe give myself an hour at a time to see how much I can do with a small treat at the end.
Mother of an Angel said…
Checking in. A little stressed like everyone else over world events, but feel all will eventually right itself this spring. More stressed over my father's declining health, but hanging in there. Hope you are hanging in there too CD.
Girl from Oz said…
Morning or good evening.

T.W. - Sorry to hear that you’re feeling anxious, always remember to be kind to yourself!
Anonymous said…
Feeling surprisingly chipper considering the triple threat of covid, natural disaster, and world war. Eh, whatcha gonna do? Stay happy :)
Anonymous said…
HI CD, how are you and your family been doing? Hope you’re all doing well… please do a 2022 reading on the Cambridge’s I don’t know why but I’m worried about them… a reading on the grifters too harry the puppet and his puppet master wife Meghan, a reading on Eugenie too I don’t trust her and her having dinner with the grifters has me concerned 😦
T. W. said…
Friends, you all have me great advice and I will take it! God bless you! 💗
T. W. said…
Mother of an Angel

You & your family are in my prayers. 💕
Anonymous said…
Just saw Keanu Reeves performing at the Tibet House event, he looks extremly exhausted and wasted. Please CD, tell us, will there be love real for him in the end? He is running out of time or not? Great weekend to you CD, hope you‘ll get back home soon
JG1962 said…
The last 2 years have been so difficult for the world. Events have left us separated and segregated, many in pain so much suffering. From what you were saying Christian we are not out of the woods yet. All I can think is that we are currently going through one big tower moment. Perhaps it's the Universe's way of getting us to all work together as one which is what we should have been doing all along. As to your question? I am doing okay. Hoping you and your family are, too. Sending love to you and everyone else on here and saying huge prayers for all those in Ukraine and all those who are now refugees. God bless them.
Katelyn said…
I’m all right. A little under the weather, but I’m looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday.
T. W. said…
Hang in there Katelyn!
Sana said…
Trying to hang in there. Not so positive. How r u? How is your Mum?
T. W. said…
Sana,

I understand but rest assured we will make it with God’s help!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...