Skip to main content

YEP…..


 

Comments

CU said…
CD, 100% true. You are a golden soul, keep on doing your work! Wishing you a wonderful sunday 💜
Cordelia said…
Freedom is the sweetest word in any language.
T. W. said…
Same here.

I’m tired of entities calling me trash.

I’m tired of entities saying my comments are trash, but they offer no proof or evidence to back their claims.

I know they are strangers & liars but it still hurts.

I’m tired of entities hurting the Friends here.

I’m also tired of people posting comments about playing games on posts where Christian says “Good morning” and asks for prayers.

I’m tired of people asking the same question over and over again. I like celebrity gossip too but guess what. These people do not know we exist & there are more important things happening in the world.

Christian is in mourning.

Stop pestering him about Keanu, Johnny Depp, & the lottery!
Lovely Libra said…
Agreed.

Agree with you twice, HRH TW.
Jules said…
Totally agree with what HRH TW has written.
Mariefass said…
T.W. I value your presence in this little community. You are loved. I totally agree with you. I am tired of ignorant, cowardly people who hide behind their computer screens and attack others, who speak without thinking, without knowing what they are talking about, those who are so quick to cancel others and most of all those who lack humanity. We live in an age where common courtesy and kindness seem to have disappeared. I recently heard someone say, we live in the age of the unthinkable. Unfortunately, they are right. No matter what though, I stand on the belief that in the end, God will have his way.
Beth said…
Well said TW xx
T. W. said…
Lovely Libra, Jules, Mariefass, and Beth


I thank you all for your support. I agree, common decency is declining, human decency is declining, and the unthinkable is now normal in our society.

I think these things will escalate, but most importantly, God has already won and everything will be made right after this age concludes.
T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

I thank you for sending love!
Jules said…
It's pleasing to see so much support for HRH TW.
JG1962 said…
CD, TW and all... I am so sorry you have been targeted by these awful "bottom feeders". I was saddened by how cruel their comments were. Those misled souls bizarrely thought it would then be okay to ask about Keanu, etc. as if their words held no malice. They are lacking in compassion for everyone outside of the small world they exist in and the keyboards they hide behind. Love and light x
teacher wendy said…
I luv you too TW, dont listen to the other people. You are who you are and we love that! True friends always support each other.

CD: I hope you are doing well, it is not easy to go through all the belongings of a loved one. I hope you are doing some fun things while completing some of the more difficult end of life tasks.
MH said…
Agree!

Reading some of those posts makes me feel like my hole life being sucked out of me.. I just skip them now but they definitely break the smooth flow of energy.

T.W. please just ignore them. They don’t worth losing a breath. Ignoring them it’s like water on fire. Don’t give a satisfaction of ego-boost by putting you down. You know your worth, stay at it. 🤗♥️

Christian, I hope you’re doing well? Thank you for being YOU. Take your time. Thinking of you and sending you 🤗♥️

Anonymous said…
For TW☺️
Person who saying about you or Keanu ,Johnny And Co ..
something stupid ,vulgar ,disrespectful &so on ..
I have my opinion For this shit..
He/ she /they
trying control someone present & check their own egotistical mindset..
Nothing to do with you ,
because person or person’s behind this shit “ you can guess ..
They have nothing left..
only writing because of reactions..

It’s not only 1 person ( but they are so stupid that they trying play smart ( you can understand who is who -
How they navigate writing order )
They trying look same but they not..
and I think we discussed it before (time ago)

They Checking only if protection is present..

I call this desperation , when you have nothing left you trying to sabotage with stupidity last level ..
Same shit different data..

CD :😉
T. W. said…
JG1962, MH, teacher Wendy, and Anonymous March 14, 2022 at 12:00 PM

I thank you all for your love and good advice. I also thank you for making me laugh! I will put more effort into being a better person. I will put more effort into ignoring The Entity.
Anonymous said…
TW 💗

MMJ
T. W. said…
I love you too MMJ! 💕

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...