Skip to main content

Bon Jour...


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said…
Hope it's more bon for you than it has been so far for me
T. W. said…
Aujourd'hui est un grand jour!

Today is a great day!
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? Hope you’re doing great… please do a general reading on YouTuber pastor dowell and his “ministry” stritway, are the women in the his ministry brainwashed? Or just have internalized misogyny? How long will his so called “ministry” stand? What will happen to the people who were born and grew up in the ministry if it’s disbanded? Will those who see pastor dowell as a true leader and the modern day version of the biblical figures Abraham and Jacob expose him for who he really is? Are those horror stories on YouTube of people who joined and left stritway true? Is Charles dowell nothing but a misogynistic homophobic egomaniac who thinks god speaks through him? Does he believe he’s god himself? Was he really in the military? How many wives does he have?
Anonymous said…
Доброе утро,

В первую неделю июня 2019 года, самым неожиданным для себя образом, я узнала о своей некой, особой связи с человеком, о котором впервые услышала в 1999 году. Тогда, одно звучание его именни и отпечатанное изображения его лица просто вибрировало отрицательной энергией, злобой и жестокостью. Негативный человек. Ты прав, я никогда не интересовалась тобой, но я узнала тебя тогда и приняла свое решение.
В 2019 странно было узнать, что Вселенной моего принятого решения не достаточно. И, как ты знаешь, я очень прилежно следила за созданной тобою историей, и до 27 октября 2020 года, и после этого дня. Я даже боялась, что я неправа была в отношении тебя, тогда, двадцать лет назад. Но, нет, своими действиями ты доказал, что я даже недооценила уровень негатива в тебе.
В первую неделю июня 2022 года этой онлайн истории будет 3 года и она закончится. Каждый получит то, что заслужил. И мне жаль, что ты ничего не понял. Мне жаль тебя. Я все таки связана с тобой и, напоследок, хотела бы тебе помочь. Не правильно было бы продолжать молчать. У тебя еще есть время исправить то, что ты сделал, очистить свою карму, карму своих родственников и друзей, людей из медиа, всех тех, кого ты втянул в эту историю. Никто и ничто в этом мире не дает тебе право поступать с людьми так, как поступаешь ты. Выбор за тобой.
Так я вижу и понимаю происходящее. Возможно, я ошибаюсь. Тогда - Что тебе от меня нужно? Мне от тебя не нужно ничего.
Do you need translation, rosescented?

Хотя, если это сообщение вызовет желание ответить, то мне хотелось бы получить ответ на вопрос - The hashtags in Russian and post on insta from Russian numerologist - How much did it cost?
I don't count your monney. But I am curious. For how much do people sell their karma. Esoteric people.

Take care.
Anonymous said…
CD can you please speak on Robert Pattinson with Suki look in love at bar in LA last night?
Please tell us when you say this ends please?
Thanks you to you.

Maria
Anonymous said…

I am going to write later on today about my own love story, how my lover since 2008 has brought positive changes in my life.

My Lover since 2008 Has Changed My Life (stay tuned)
https://lonelyhealingjourney.blogspot.com/2022/04/my-lover-since-2008-has-changed-my-life.html

I am a private person, I used to post my photo with an ex who is a blonde to hide my true love, but friends and colleagues know about us, and I never need publication to advertise my love affair.

As a woman, always choose a man who loves you, to stay young and happy. I am a lucky woman indeed.
MBMOM said…
Anonymous
That siting you’re referring to re Putz & Sux is old. They are probably at Coachella if her TikTok story is a clue. She likes to tease her fans on their whereabouts so pics can be taken and she can claim innocence.
CD has said numerous times it’s PR.
I’d love an update as well but can’t force things. When he’s ready or wants to, I’m sure CD will say something. I’m waiting for the Toldya. I’d love that to happen soon but idk when. Maybe CD will enlighten us.
Anonymous said…
CD, it appears KR spent two weeks in Costa Rica with AG. He's made his choice to be miserable the rest of his life with that user and abuser who targeted him for over a decade. He must feel he doesn't deserve to be happy so has chosen this relationship.
Anonymous said…
To anon are you another one of the category of halves with 20 years of experience? it's just ridiculous. does he know about you?))) well yes
Anonymous said…
the layout for the grant. only cold calculation, she needs fame and money https://youtu.be/H25j0loaByg

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...