Skip to main content

INDEED....


 

Comments

Beth said…
CD your blog has become boring👎
T. W. said…
That baby is so cute!
T. W. said…
Grammy weekend in ‘gross ass’ Las Vegas is turning into a nightmare


https://pagesix.com/2022/04/01/grammy-weekend-in-las-vegas-is-turning-into-a-nightmare/
Anonymous said…
hello everybody:

I just created a Facebook page for Keanu Reeves and his family, let pray for Keanu Reeves and help him overcome his obstacles and become a new person.

https://www.facebook.com/Prayer-for-Keanu-Reeves-and-Family-109362055069823

God bless Keanu Reeves and his fans!
and special thanks to Christian Dion and his wonderful community.
Beth said…
And now you've to behave or she'll know! haha
Letty said…
Love your blog CD!!❤️❤️❤️
Anonymous said…
it's his family that should be praying for him. but his relatives only need money. they're all the same. their hobby is Satan. they serve him. there is no God in their family. and there wasn't
teacher wendy said…
I put plants in my greenhouse today! But I had to add a heater, plastic bubble wrap and cardboard for extra insulation because on April 4 it is going to snow 3 inches tonight and tomorrow! What a weird spring.
Lilly said…
CD a new reading on Keanu would be dope🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟
And will you continue Youtube? Wishing you a wonderful morning, I am early, because my baby is sick, nothing serious🤒
Lovely Libra said…
I’m with Letty — I love your blog, CD!! Thanks for all the time and effort you expend to bring us FREE content that educates, amuses and connects us. Mucho, mucho amore 💙💛💙💛💙💛
Anonymous said…
Little Buddha!
You need PRAY for yourself ..
This I can say..

Aaa in point of fact..
Many of you need a pray for “YOU” self
Especially who playing with wrong person /I seeing numbers 4
T. W. said…
Christian you will always have my support!

The Trill/Bot knows your blog is interesting because they take time out of its day to make multiple comments.
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

I pray your plants will be fine!
T. W. said…
If you need to laugh:


The BEST And The WORST Dressed At The GRAMMYs . . . There Were A LOT Of WORSTS!!


https://mtonews.com/the-best-and-the-worst-dressed-at-the-grammys-there-were-a-lot-of-worsts
T. W. said…
Is Madonna okay?


Madonna’s ‘unsettling’ pre-Grammys TikTok video sparks fan concern


https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/madonnas-unsettling-pre-grammy-tiktok-sparks-fan-concern/
flying monkeys said…
anybody may pray for Keanu or anyone,
hard to believe flying monkeys are so low
that they want people to hate Keanu but not love him.
losers.
Anonymous said…
Keanu stay happy and positive. Thank you Christian Dion
Anonymous said…
the entire news feed of my country is full of articles about the marriage of kr and hag. when ?
Jules said…
Just look at the adorable toddler .. sooo cute!
Flying monkeys okay said…
Everyone has intelligence. When there’s a lot of energy on the blog.

Don’t forget.
Kitt Med said…
Blog has been indeed juicy!
Thanks
Kitt
Anonymous said…
It’s not predictions it’s fate.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...