So here's a photo of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's "Lovenest" How cute..... It also happens to be where Roberts dogs where staying while he was down under. So is he staying there due to her, or the dogs. Ermm. My bets on the dogs. Before long we'll see the moving vans. As he gets to the point of no return. Mind you the PR team must be loving all this publicity. Oh well. As they say money goes to money...... Bear & Bernie
The one place in the World where you can really find out what The Rich The Famous The Infamous will be up to........Ha ha ha..................... "98.5% Accurate" BBC Television. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzuhlcxgDfceKHjCZW7V5aA

Comments
https://pagesix.com/2022/04/01/grammy-weekend-in-las-vegas-is-turning-into-a-nightmare/
I just created a Facebook page for Keanu Reeves and his family, let pray for Keanu Reeves and help him overcome his obstacles and become a new person.
https://www.facebook.com/Prayer-for-Keanu-Reeves-and-Family-109362055069823
God bless Keanu Reeves and his fans!
and special thanks to Christian Dion and his wonderful community.
And will you continue Youtube? Wishing you a wonderful morning, I am early, because my baby is sick, nothing serious🤒
You need PRAY for yourself ..
This I can say..
Aaa in point of fact..
Many of you need a pray for “YOU” self
Especially who playing with wrong person /I seeing numbers 4
The Trill/Bot knows your blog is interesting because they take time out of its day to make multiple comments.
I pray your plants will be fine!
The BEST And The WORST Dressed At The GRAMMYs . . . There Were A LOT Of WORSTS!!
https://mtonews.com/the-best-and-the-worst-dressed-at-the-grammys-there-were-a-lot-of-worsts
Madonna’s ‘unsettling’ pre-Grammys TikTok video sparks fan concern
https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/madonnas-unsettling-pre-grammy-tiktok-sparks-fan-concern/
hard to believe flying monkeys are so low
that they want people to hate Keanu but not love him.
losers.
Don’t forget.
Thanks
Kitt