Skip to main content

Magical morning...


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? Hope you’re doing well… Elon musk is now saying he wants to buy the Coca Cola company and McDonald’s 😂 will he actually try and succeed like he did with twitter? please do a reading/prediction on Sofia Richie and her fiancé Elliot, will they get married? If so, will the marriage last? Will they have kids? If so, how many? What do you see in her future career wise? A reading on Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola peltz, is their marriage arranged? Will their marriage last? If not, how long will they stay married? Will they have kids? If so, how many? Please do a reading/prediction on Portuguese soccer player cristiano Ronaldo and his gf/baby mama georgina Rodriguez, will they get married? Will they have more kids? will their relationship last? Will she become a actress or singer? If so will she be big like world famous or just famous in some places? Will any of the kids follow in their father’s footsteps? Are all of their followers on instagram real accounts? If not how much(percentage) are fake? How does cristiano jr(oldest child) feel about Georgina? How does cristiano mom and siblings feel about Georgina? Will her Netflix show soy Georgina get more seasons? Will it stay on Netflix for a long time? When will cristiano retire from soccer? Who will win the World Cup? Has Georgina had any face or body altercations like fillers and Non surgical butt lift? Her sister and her uncle said she completely changed when she met and started dating cristiano, is it true? Her uncle even called her a evil women…what do you see in the future for Georgina career wise? Is she really worth 25 million euros? If/when Georgina and cristiano break up, who will they date next? If they move on to date other people, will either of them marry their next gf/bf? How will child custody go for them since they’ve got two kids(well three, but one of the twins passed away at birth unfortunately) together? How will their followers/fans react if/when they break up? How will they announce their break up? Joint statement, instagram live, etc. how will they announce their engagement? If they do plan to get married? Will Georgina ever make it in or to Hollywood? like priyanka chopra did… if so, will she be successful? Will she successfully become a singer? If so, would she be famous like Karol G?(instead of just being known as CR7 baby mama) speaking of priyanka chopra… please do a reading/prediction on her and nick Jonas, will their marriage last? Will they have more kids? If so, how many more? Did priyanka marry nick to get even more famous?
Laura said…
Magical indeed - good morning ❤
the Eternal Blue Sky said…
I think Johnny Depp's luck started to change dramatically when Dr Shannan Curry testified in court, Dr Curry appeared to be beautiful, young, intelligent and WINNING (she was smiling), and she has a husband who loves and supports her (TRUE love)!

Amber Heard appeared to be FAKE, shallow, dishonest, ignorant, ugly, a desperate housewife comparing to Dr Shannon Curry, who could be a successful Hollywood actress should she choose to be (but she did not), and her husband bought her muffins for breakfast.

Dr Shannan Curry make both AH and AG (Keanu's partner and girlfriend) stupid and ugly simply because she is beautiful and intelligent (not FAKE not Con-Artist).

Amber Heard has been copying Dr Shannan Curry yesterday and today, she has NO identity, she was fat and stupid in the past, she has to copy others, AG is the very same (but AG is too ugly to look at, so please ignore AG and Keanu)


1. AH started copying Dr Curry:
Vivoinpace @vivoinpace
#Deppvsheard #JohnnyDepp #JusticeForJohnnyDepp
#amberheard in an attempt to look intelligent. She also mimics someone again. This time dr. Curry was her inspiration


2. AH was FAT, UGLY and STUPID in the past:
https://twitter.com/korn4562/status/1229906926462545923/photo/1
Anonymous said…
Morning! I see you were right about Amber, the ACLU, Elon and the money....of course!
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, please do a A reading on @londonshaygoheen and @Reece_hawkins… are they legally married? If so, will their marriage last? Is Reece the biological father of stone? Does Reece miss his ex? Did Reece cheat on Tammy with London before they broke up? Will London and Reece relationship last? Is London jealous of Tammy? Does Reece truly love London? Will Reece and London ever move back to Australia? Is London’s family as rich as they seem? Does morgen( London’s older sister) like her? Will Reece cheat on London? Has he cheated on London in the past? Is Reece just using London to get a green card than citizenship? A reading on @mrs.Midwest, does she practice what she preaches? Is she a closeted racist and a nazi sympathizer? In some of her videos on YouTube has nazi and 50’s ideology( anti feminist, pro patriarchy) and sugar coated as tips and lifestyle
Grandma Karma said…

Amber Heard could be a humanoid, this is the REAL Amber Heard, a fat, ignorant, normal looking housewife with 0 talent, fans of Johnny Depp posted this photo online, perhaps they know AH better, perhaps it was Johnny Depp who created today's AH, a FAKE beauty by doing movies with her and marrying her:

https://twitter.com/korn4562/status/1229906926462545923
T. W. said…
Today is a great day and that baby is cute!
teacher wendy said…
It is almost May and 29 degrees here. How weird....so just for fun have any of you actually met any celebrities? I got to meet Rick Springfield at one of his concerts before the pandemic!
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy, this is a great question!

Other than politicians & high ranking members of the armed forces,

1) A comedian whose name I can’t remember. This was almost 20 years ago.


2) Kamala Harris visited my school but I missed that.



3) Reverend William Barber frequently comes to my school but I always miss it!


4) Reverend Jeremiah Wright at the same minister’s conference, gala & fundraiser (see #1). He was Barack Obama’s pastor before Obama made it to the White House. Now he doesn’t know Rev. Wright. Reverend Wright is also the one who’s “God damn America” comment was grossly taken out of context by the mainstream press. The comment made sense if one hears the entire sermon. The poor man is confined to a wheelchair after having a stroke but his mind & wit are still sharp!


5) Shirley Cesar in passing a few weeks ago. I thought she was someone else when I said “Hi” to her. I was too busy admiring her clothes (we were at a gala & fundraiser). I know y’all will find this shocking but I do not speak much offline!

LINK — https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Caesar



6) Andrew Womack & members of his ministry team at his ministry meeting years ago. He is short! I must tell the full story. So, my sister and I got to sit behind the front row (the ministers) because our friend volunteered with set up. I wanted to sit next to her son (we get along) but his mom ( our friend) told him to sit in one place further away from me so I got the son’s seat. Guess what. I sat right behind Andrew Womack! I got to shake his hand & I hugged some members of his ministry team. God don’t like ugly…

LINK — Awmi.net

T. W. said…
teacher Wendy,

Did you tell Rick Springfield you were Jessie’s girl???
Anonymous said…
We need to ignore KR and AG entirely, not to give them any attention, they are not worth our time and energy.

we love Johnny Deep for his actions and will continue to support him until he wins.

KR and AG have been together for 10 years having sex, they still live in the same bed having sex with each other, whether they are partners or not, reality is they have sex with each other.

accept reality and move on from them, KR is going to do his filming and AG will be with him until next year, then he will marry her and retire, and disappear from our world.

We will forget KR and AG.

have a great time watching JD's wonderful show as well as CD's great predictions.
Beth said…
Magic is what's needed.

That pic reminds me of one of you at a similar age Christian, rusk in hand haha

It prompted a little thought insertion of the tarot card "The fool" - I don't use tarot so had to look at the meaning - very pertinent. So thank you.

Teacher Wendy, I used to live in a place rife with "celebrities", probably the best known of which were George Harrison and Dusty Springfield, among many others. All "celebrities" are just people like you and me trying to get by. I always think it must be awful to have a job where success is at least in part defined by how well known you are, as with progressive success you increasingly lose your personal freedoms. I've always valued anonymity.
T. W. said…
Beth,

You are precious. I agree, they just want to be treated like a "normal" person - loved and respected.
Gwen said…
Gwen
1 год назад
Interesting reading ladies AG using mind control I believe you are correct or at least she's trying too.
You don't have to believe me but I am being honest here I had the unfortunate experience of meeting AG in person when I was sent somewhere to work for my place of business with a group of coworkers almost about maybe 10 or 11months ago.
We were walking down a hall in this building we were sent to work and we saw AG walking down the hall in our direction and one of my coworkers stopped her on the way by to talk to her because he was a fan of Keanu and so am I but when he asked her a simple question about Keanu she got very nasty to him and started bragging about how she was taking advantage of Keanu and she started calling us nobodies and she said that's why she could talk this way in front of us because we are nobody and no one would ever believe us if we told them what she was saying or how she was acting and neither would Keanu because he trusts her but she also knew that we would never get to tell him anyway because we would never get to meet him.
The things she said about Keanu were so disgusting and diabolical and evil that it made us sick she was also calling him bad names and she also admitted to being a Satanist and using black satanic magic on him and she didn't call him by his name she kept calling him "my money". She even said that she hated him and that's why she has the hardest job in the world because she has to be around someone that she hates 24/7 and pretend that she likes him and pretend to be his friend and keep him liking and trusting her just to make a living and make as much money as she can and she told us that we had no idea what work is because of this. I didn't say a word the whole time I just stood there and listened while some of my coworkers asked her questions. I just wanted to tell my truth about what I saw and heard I don't know Keanu I've only been a long time fan of his since Bill and Ted of the 1980s.
I hope that he now somehow knows that she is no friend of his hopefully.
I wish there was a way that I could tell him what I heard her say not that he would believe me anyway because he doesn't even know me.
It makes me wonder how many strangers she has said these things to because it seems like she thinks of herself so highly above everyone else I guess she thinks she can get away with it forever I guess I don't know. I feel the only reason she was nasty to us is because we weren't anyone that could benefit her in anyway , I feel that if she thought we could benefit her in some way she would have been nice to us, after seeing her in person I feel that's how she operates, so you are also right about her being an opportunist.
I hope that Keanu is safe and I will continue to pray for him.
I hope that you ladies keep on doing what you're doing and stay safe and blessed.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...