Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
T. W. said…
Today has been a great day! It’s bright and sunny outside. I handled personal business and the allergies aren’t as bad as they were. I’m also eating more food!

I thank God for His Light and the sunlight. I thank Christian Dion for being a loving friend. 🥰
Anonymous said…
hopefully KR will have the courage to tell the media and his own fans himself (not through publist) that AG is his long term girlfriend and a partner.

I believe AG has been KR's personal photographer for over a decade, AG took most photos for KR when he posed with his fans or strangers in the world for decades, KR is too ashamed to admit that AG is his actual partner and girlfriend.

AG does not have a legitimate income, AG is KR's "whatever" for 12 years providing sex and all other services KR needs ruling on KR to make a living.

I hope fans of KR accept reality that they are a couple.

Good luck to all.

Anonymous said…
What an amazing union! AG takes pictures and Keanu Reeves uses those pictures to create humiliating and insulting memes about AG. The Clown.
Hopefully KR had the courage to tell AG about his Creative Art.
And it's a fair game.
Anonymous said…
WOW, Anonymous April 15, 2022 at 10:01 PM!!!

In that case, if The One of Keanu Reeves is reading here, she should contact Alex Grant and have a girly talk. Yes, The One, do it!
NO to the the nicest abuser Keanu Reeves!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...