Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope Putin will end his military operation as soon as possible.

this is not a good time to kill, many believe Putin is to blame for everything that is going wrong in the world.

find a someone with UN and the western media, make a public announcement and end this prolonged military project.

I am very tired, had lived in hotels for some time during the pandemic for health reasons, and need to find a place to settle down. and of course, need to focus on my work.

but I hope to have fun here, not bad news nor bad lucks.
AH Might Abuse Her Baby said…

may be someone should report Amber Heard to the government for Children’s Home Society of California to take her baby away from her, Amber Heard might be abusing her baby too.

Amber Heard should receive medial treatment before having a baby, she is violent.
Anonymous said…
5.35 Today CNN : Mariupol may soon have serious diseases in Mariupol , the authorities warn in the city of Mariupol in Ukraine serious diseases if civilians are not evacuated soon , local authorities will warn .

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...