Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you think Johnny Depp is absolutely ready for a new relationship after the Amber Heard lawsuit is over? How is he feeling at the Moment? Has he met THE ONE in the meantime or will he after the Virginia Trial? Can Johnny Depp still have children, biologically wise?

Can you do an update on all the future forever loves, CD?
Anonymous said…
Hey CD, is Johnny Depp still fertile, or did he let a doctor do something to counter that or has Amber Heard done something to him or are the drugs and alcohol the result you don't see more children for Johnny Depp?
Lovely Libra said…
Morning, CD - may your weekend be full of love & fun!🌻💙💛🌻💙💛
JA v AH said…
about Amber Heard, this is my guess about her based on my experiences:

1. Amber Heard was from a humble family background,

2. Amber Heard was treated badly by men in her culture, so she shitted on Johnny Depp's bed as a "cultural conquest" to please men in her culture,

3. Amber Heard was a MANMADE beauty, in other words, she was an ordinary girl in the past but became a beautiful woman through plastic surgeries and other means;

4. Amber Heard has been on drug and alcohol to control her weight, she has no food and lacked nutrition, she was overweight in the past but suddenly became a thin woman with a child face, that is abnormal; she is the one who was violent due to her drug and alcohol addictions, not Depp who did not have weight problems.

that is my guess based on my experiences, Johnny Deep has been doing a great job by exposing the TRUTH, and his lawyers are very professional.

I had worked with many Irish people, men are gentlemen and women are extremely kind, ok, it is WRONG to cancel WHITE people.

I am not a white, however I enjoy being myself.

cheers. world.
Grandma Karma said…
for me, I think "fairness" is important:

1. Amber Heard was an uneducated, ordinary woman with no talent from an ordinary background,
2. Amber Heard suddenly lost weight and played a role in a film with Depp,
3. Amber married Depp, drank $500 a bottle wine, shitted on his bed, mocked him, cut off his finger, routinely slaved him, had her family and friends lived at Depp's place for free, had extra-material affairs with Elon Musk and another men at Depp's place once she married to Depp, blackmailed Depp; filed false RO against Depp as an act of extortion, accused Depp of being a "wife beater", got $7 millions from Depp from the divorce;
4. Amber Heard has become a world class feminist working for UN and ACLU as a Human Rights advocate; Amber Heard became a famous actress using Depp as a step stone and a victim;

Amber Heard "CONQUERED" Johnny Depp with her people, however KARMA said NO, and Johnny Depp fought back with strength and courage with support from his people, his family, his fans and God.

I do NOT think it is a good idea to hate Amber Heard and her people such as owners of WarBrother and Disney who have been promoting THEIR cultural values, but we need to have a better understanding of life, social justice and so on.

It was painful for me to watch Johnny Depp's testimony, however I now feel great as TRUTH been exposed, it was a pleasure to see JD smiled in court.

Good people shall be protected by God. Karma always works.
Amber Heard = Angelina Jolie (Version II) said…
Angelina Jolie is a successful Amber Heard.

Angelina Jolie stole Brad Pitt from a beautiful woman, had children with Brad Pitt, accused Pitt of abusing children and so on;

Brad Pitt has ruined his career and been used again to promote another female in a PR relationship;

Brad Pitt is a tragedy comparing to Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt is a breeder and loser, Johnny Depp is a HERO serving as a model for many.

Fake beauty Angelina Jolie has no talents, she is extremely MANLY with a strong jaw that only Muslim men have, she has NO heart, she is ambitious and had successfully conquered Brad Pitt who betrayed his wife.

Brad Pitt is a loser,Johnny Depp is a WINNER.

I am a woman, however I do NOT like Angelia Jolie NOR Amber Heard.

I enjoy being a woman.
Anonymous said…
hello Christian, perhaps you make some videos about all celebrities for FUN and entertainment, and we will comment to support your BUSINESS.

When you do private readings, you may be serious and charge rich people a good fee.

cheers.
Grandma Karma said…
to fans of Keanu Reeves:

Keanu Reeves has been in love with Alexandra Grant, he was living in Berlin with Grant in the SAME room, they have been together physically for many years, they were having a private vacation in Costa Rica for two weeks.

Keanu told me he was married to Alexandra Grant, I guess they had a private wedding in their private church (not a Christian church) so the marriage is not recognized by the laws of the USA.

Keanu Reeves told me he gave his house in LA to Grant when he was in vacation, he will NOT leave Grant because he loves Grant.

Keanu loves Grant so much that he bought a publishing company for Grant, Keanu's mother, sisters and cousin all supported Grant publicly.

sue them ALL.

13 fans of Keanu Reeves who were sued by Keanu Reeves and Grant in July and November 2020 should hire Johnny Depp's lawyer Chew to help you out, do NOT be fooled by Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant who have been cruel to you for the past years, mocking you and reported you in an attempt to send you to jail in Feb 2021.

I will be here to support your lawsuit against both Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant, in the same way I support Johnny Depp (I do not know him and am not his fan).

When you win your lawsuit, make a donation to Christian Dion.

Cheers.
Grandma Karma said…
my family said Keanu Reeves is a fraud and warned me not to talk to Keanu Reeves again.

Keanu's father was a convicted drug dealer, his 11 years long business partner, life partner, wife, lover, girlfriend and comrade Alexandra Grant, male or female, is a fraud, they are the SAME.

I would sue Keanu Reeves, his sisters, his cousin and his mother, Alexandra Grant, Grant's mother for conspiring with each other to defraud the fans for money and harming them using a fraudulent RO.

I reported Keanu Reeves to the FBI on October 15, 2020, then contacted authorities and the media about Grant's illegal charities.

Now it is time for the fans to consult with Jonny Depp's lawyer Chew for a legal consultation.

We all get what we deserve, I deserve happiness when I see Johnny Depp is winning his lawsuit (I am the same type of person as Depp), if fans of Keanu Reeves are not with the RO ruling, you may take legal actions to have the RO ruling removed.

And we are here to support you.
T. W. said…
I hope everyone is having a satisfying Saturday!
teacher wendy said…
Hi TW I hope you are well.
T. W. said…
Hi teacher Wendy! Thank you so much! I hope you are well too! It’s a sunny Sunday here & I’m sending sunshine your way!
Anonymous said…
Keanu has been emotional manipulated by AG.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...