Skip to main content

Well said Russell..


 

Comments

Lovely Libra said…
100%. I’ve always said that sometimes, things are so broken they can’t be fixed — they need to be torn down and re-built. I think this is exactly the point we’re in right now. In the US, all our systems are broken - healthcare, education, political,religious, etc, etc, etc. I also believe I’m here - right now - to hold the light and help everyone that I can through the turmoil … hoping this is part of the process to be reborn in a better, more loving society. So … to all beings - in all galaxies - across all space and time ….. I send you love.
T. W. said…
More people are waking up and this is good.
T. W. said…
Will Smith faces more humiliation as Jada Pinkett Smith's ex-lover August Alsina references 'entanglement' affair in new song and is set to write tell-all book about their sex life


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10688911/Will-Smith-faces-humiliation-Jada-Pinkett-Smith-ex-lover-August-Alsina-references-entanglement.html
Anonymous said…
I like this guy ..😉

Something else
from inside ..

In this way, the perpetrators of atrocities in Ukraine could be caught - the expert shift the focus away from Putin
Now card house is going collapse one by one

CD what you think why Elon was giving Ukraine internet 😜
now he was buying Twitter %

EU ,NATO sending
Something something also sending in people..
why sanctions are dropping piece by piece /soon
I give 2-3 weeks ,

why Z.lenskhyi 🧐speech and body ….
You know 🤫 analyzed the specific ..

Why the peace talks were held in Turkey?

Russia taking back everything
(Medvedjev begins process today..)

Of course I want say more my opinion but ,
I don’t think that this is good idea.
Anonymous said…
How many times is Flip or Flop's Christina going to get married? Is she flipping men?
Anonymous said…

I write this:

Kirsten Dunst is a Winner
https://friendofkeanureeves.blogspot.com/2022/04/kirsten-dunst-is-winner.html
Anonymous said…
Anonymous
I like help you with your
question but I don’t think she’s
having engagement ring in finger🤔

Did you see any?
And I don’t think she is flipping men ..
Why she needs flip a men ?

I think that question is about
Her bing bong ball fiancé .

Who doesn’t know what to do go right or left.

She never a once flopped a men..
T. W. said…
Anonymous April 6, 2022 at 4:03 PM


Thank you for making me laugh! According to SandraRose.com Christina Haack is a narcissist.
T. W. said…
Lovely Libra,

I receive your love. I share my love with you and everyone here! God bless you all! 😘
Starlight said…

Lovely Libra

❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...