Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

JD and AH said…
about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial:

Amber Heard dressed up today reminding me of Indonesia former leader Suharto Sukarno in his Islamic costume; also the Japanese costume (adopted by the Chinese known as Mao suit ) was similar.

I guess she was sending a message to the Islamic world that she needs their support against her ex-husband Johnny Depp being the leader of Muslims around the world. .

hahaha.

I am not going to watch the whole show, I will view some photos.

Anonymous said…
An insider told me Keanu will move to Europe soon, he found a nice house there and wants to be closer to his sister Kim. true or not CD?
T. W. said…
Good morning ☀️
Anonymous said…
this is my feeling about Amber Heard today:

I spent 1 minutes online, my feeling was that.she was addressing to the Islamic world that, she is the victim of Johnny Deep, a white man AND the West including the legal systems and Johnny Depp's legal team;

she was confident in showing her goober leadership, the world is watching her for her heroic stories fighting against the "white devils", so every word she says in court will be memorized by everybody who dislikes racism.

who knows, her testimony may be material for movies encouraging non-White and non-Christians to fight the "white devils".

that is life, nothing new.

hahaha
LB said…
Hi CD 😊
Hope all is well!

@anonymous That would be great news if it is truth,
Living near his sister would be wonderful for both!
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗

I saw the “Red Moon” it was amazing!
Did anyone else?
God’s blessings to everyone xoxo
T. W. said…
LB

I did not see it. I avoid looking at eclipses. Bad mojo.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...