Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Future love Keanu please! Let the sun shine for this beautiful man again🌻🌻🌻
Laura said…
Morning 🌄 ❤️
Faux Imposter said…
Hello from USA! Thanks again for the links in your YT vids - and you were so sweet to acknowledge my comment, there, as a new subscriber.

Still finding my way around, here, but so looking forward to reading everything!

✨Be Blessed✨
Beth said…
Welcome Faux Imposter 💙
Anonymous said…
God morning CD
What a lovely pic🌞
/Camilla
Sally said…
Is Putin sick/dying?
T. W. said…
Hi!

Faux Imposter, welcome to our community! I love your name too! 😘
LB said…
Hi CD & everyone!

Welcome newbie Faux Imposter!
You will love it here!

🙏✝️💗💗💗😊
Lovely Libra said…
Slavs Ukrani 🌻💛💙🌻💛💙🌻💛💙🌻💛💙
Tea said…
Well psychic dion> carol Kirkwood a BBC weather presenter has just got engaged to her guy so will they marry or will they break up ?
MMJ said…
To Faux Imposter

Welcome to this mixed community of good and bad, crazy and normal (at least a little normal) .. There is something for everyone.😉 Most are wonderful souls!

Do you really want to read the whole blog? Good luck!🤪💫

An interesting name. I'm just saying..

💗
Anonymous said…
My favorite flowers! Thanks, CD! Hope that's a good omen for me!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...