Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Keanu is my FRIEND said…
the reason that I will never leave Keanu Reeves, as a friend.

Keanu Reeves hurt me badly, he knows it; but he helped me out when I was in need, I came to Keanu when I was sick and he took care of me carefully (I read his posts once, he apparently studied from his friends who took care of their families during the pandemic).

Keanu was there 24/7 with me, of course online, I think.

I don't like to know predictions about myself, I would rather going on with my life, life is a journey, just keep going the hell out of it, then die.

It is only Saturday, I am allowed to have some good drinks.

cheers.
Media still supports Amber Heard's said…
media supports Amber Heard shamelessly.

media had been biased against Johnny Depp for 6 years condemning him as a wife beater, they are overwhelmingly supporting Heard today

Johnny Depp will have to keep fights, never give up until you win.

I believe Depp is a victim, media are mainly from Heard's background and it is naturally they support Heard.

media is so biased that they can never be trusted: how could they believe Amber Heard's lies?

also twitter supported Amber Heard after Elon Musk bought it. sad.
Truth said…
He's not victim, everyone knows Hollywood is fraught with down falls. Their both guilty of choice....
Truth said…
Really...going on about Keanu...? WW3 in the mix and folks worried about folks hired to do jobs about characters written on the page. Get a bloody grip. Your the actors in this war and it's not fake. People die. Your in America and you think it wont reach here...Think Again. My dear Christian, if and thats a big IF....Trump will win hands down. I dont see this happening as theres going to be a disturbance from space.They did not see this one comming....You owe me one Christian.
media is biased, society is sick said…
Amber Heard has a criminal look, just like AG, she is in fact a criminal once was arrested. she apparently had massive plastic surgeries to make herself a beautiful woman, but she is an ordinary look woman without make up, stylists and expensive clothes:

https://twitter.com/Sopran12529640/status/1523060499503775746/photo/2

hard to believe the media has been supporting Amber Heard for so many years, the society is really sick; and for the same reason, media has been supporting Keanu and AG's wedding news for years.
Anonymous said…
I did not know Christian Dion's blog, it was Keanu Reeves who Brought me here, where I have had some fun. I don't talk to Keanu but hope him enjoy his life.
Anonymous said…
when I say Johnny Depp is a victim, I mean he did not abuse Amber Heard and he is not a wife beater.

why he married Amber Heard, I don't know.

what I do know is, Johnny Depp was truthful and Amber Heard lied all the time.

I think Johnny Depp is going to win his case, and that is about justice.

I hope fans of Keanu Reeves will sue AG and Keanu in the near future, I will support you. do not worry, Keanu will not sue you, if Keanu does not pay legal fees, AG will lose the RO case quickly.

it is only a matter of time. I think Christian Dion's predictions are great: AG will lose her RO case, Keanu will lose his reputation for supporting AG, a criminal who sued his fans for criminal reasons.

cheers.
Anonymous said…
To Truth.
About who you are speaking “their both guilty of choice?
I don’t see much choice in this case …

And choice is difficult word with someone characterization character,
when one side already played characteristics before giving other side opportunities decide what they are
and now years later when supporters are right and left there are possibilities ,
no matter what and speak “MEN too”

Without.. but you are seeing soon yourself .

Now:

I don’t know exactly what you are seeing ,
but definitely not what’s wrong with you.

WW3 mix what?

Yes many are worried about folks

You not worried about next step in this actor actions war?

You are defending truth inside
your characters …?

People die every day exact same amount.

Yes people living America ,
it’s place where many has decided to live ,
reaching what?

I think each and every one thinking
🤔 when you writing think again,
but what exactly they need think of?
Trump
People die.
Space.

OR YOUR FEAR …
( who you trying dominate?)

( Jonny opened pandoras doors and it’s not going close anymore )

Specific so called feminists
Who are yelling “Me too”

Strange calculations,
before this domination feminism was women women and then jumping to men only ruining lives and jumping back to women ,
Interesting scenario “choices “



Now we going to see how box are open ,
“MEN TOO..”



🚩How interesting line “choice “

You owe me one Christian.

You don’t think so ,
person behind name truth ?
“Choice point .”
Anonymous said…
Choice

Someone giving you stepping up to the pedestal and you are not respectful about this little things for you given with open heart,
hoping more with nastiness ruining others person strategically,
But In the end ruining own life for good ..
This strategic someone going to try ruining the next someone maybe ( there only one but )
Now this maybe someone has choice ..
PARASITES said…
I do NOT read all comments,
I talk here a lot
I only talk about TRUTH


there are many flying monkeys of AH, AG,
they are PARASITES.
NOT worth my time.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...