Skip to main content

Psychic Burst Keanu Reeves & Prince Harry

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you Christian for your update. Nothing compares to the loss of a loved one and nothing compares to the genuine loving support from people to help you survive such a loss. I wish you CD, Keanu, Harry and all who are experiencing grief and loss lots of endless love 💕 and will pray for you all 💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏
Anonymous said…
Thank you Christian for your update. Nothing compares to the loss of a loved one and nothing compares to the genuine loving support from people to help you survive such a loss. I wish you CD, Keanu, Harry and all who are experiencing grief and loss lots of endless love 💕 and will pray for you all 💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏
Anonymous said…
Keanu Reeves cursed my daddy would die,
hahah,
he will die himself very soon.
bastard,
Karma will catch up Sad Keanu.

Anonymous said…
hello CD,

I will be very happy only when you change your story about KR's future love
you were wrong about it,
it was a curse to that woman,
nobody deserves Keanu Reeves except AG.

or you take Keanu Reeves yourself
you two belong to each other,
cheers.
Anonymous said…
Oh ghee!It's life...
Anonymous said…
I wish Keanu die tomorrow,
I will be happy to see he dies in a garbage can,
he took my money and
he deserves to suffer.

LB said…
Oh no 😔🫢

My prayers for both at this upcoming time will be for strength and endurance and peace!
So very sorry t read about what is ahead!

As a fan of Keanu Reeves, he will always have the love and support of his loyal fans
Get through this difficult time!

Prayers for Prince Harry & Keanu Reeves
🕊🙏✝️💗💗💗🦋

Thank you CD for you reading! 💗
Anonymous said…
I pray Keanu will fail his John Wick 4 in 2023.
Anonymous said…
hello

CD, it is not a good thing for you to lie for Keanu Reeves and AG, no matter how much money they paid you, you get bad karma for lying to harm other innocent people.

nobody is stupid, why would you lie for them so much?
T. W. said…
Anonymous May 26, 2022 at 3:35 AM

God bless you!
T. W. said…
I WAS WRONG!

Her Majesty the Queen is not dead.


London Bridge will fall soon.

No matter what I think of QE2, her family will have my sympathies.
teacher wendy said…
As I watch my sister be so sick this last month and while she is hanging on, her dementia, body and breathing are just not bouncing back. It is so hard. My heart goes out to both of them. You didnt say whether they know if in advance that their lost love one is previously sick or just gone. Either way it is had. Prayers. P.s. I am glad we helped you through your loss C.D. one day at a time.
Starlight said…

Be silent !

Be silent, you hateful people
surrounded by darkness.

How can you dare

to rejoice in the suffering
of another human being.

Anonymous said…
Psychic Burst Johnny Depp Love Life, CD?
Anonymous said…
raygodtarot just did a reading about keanu, saying he would never split up with alex. so who is wright? he also talks about mental health problems. do you consider keanu having problems in this area too CD? is he hiding addiction or heavy health issues from public?

the death you see, could be his sister kim. she suffers cancer. hope not her.

and what about keanus future love? still to come? or all gone with the wind?

xoxoxo

MMJ said…
CD, it's not okay to talk publicly about the deaths of family members. I know who you're talking about, I've been feeling it since March. I hope the feeling deceives me.

But something is happening to me, for example, in a dream I received a message about something and it really happened two or three days later. Whether it's some intuition or something else, I'm not sure .. I see numbers and synchronicities again but not as much as before .. Wherever I turn I see 1111, 222 and 777. Although 7s dominate. I also get messages through the lyrics of songs. I just know something has been sent to me. Will it ever stop? Or do these things follow a man all his life? I really don't understand what the universe is telling me anymore .. Why? Expansion and evolution of the soul or something else?

Please cover this topic live or I'll go crazy. I hope that I will not be in a situation to cover my clocks again and get bills with $ 1111 .. It burdens me.

Thank you.
💗
Anonymous said…
Both of their partners are irreversible damaged.
Anonymous said…
you're an idiot .. keanu didn't take your money because he's a multimillionaire..they were nigerian scammers
there's little sense ... because they asked for the money on keanu's behalf ... you didn't think Keanu wasn't behind the page ...

will soon break up with a grant
..for this is everywhere in the in prediction
Anonymous said…
Both of their partners have been irreversible damaged by their people.
T. W. said…
Christian,

You have another Told Ya!


Reality star Todd Chrisley had gay affair with business partner who helped him commit fraud, trial hears: Scorned lover tipped-off feds to Chrisley's 'crimes' after fling ended


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10854989/Todd-Chrisley-gay-affair-business-partner-helped-commit-fraud-criminal-trial-hears.html



Todd Chrisley Had Gay Affair with Business Partner Who Testified Against Him in Court


https://sandrarose.com/2022/05/todd-chrisley-had-gay-affair-with-business-partner-who-testified-against-him-in-court/
Anonymous said…
if you spend a few thousands of dollars you may go to Turkey to get Keanu's beard, without beard and heavy make up, Keanu Reeves is a typical Chinese.

He had plastic surgeries with AG, his wife for 11 years, both them had a new look.

Keanu Reeves will not break up from AG, CD is covering up for you all, but it is such a fun to see how people lie so for many years and still want to lie more.

Keanu Reeves may break up from AG publicly, but they will keep low profile like before.

hahaha. why people still believe lies after so many years?

interesting.
T. W. said…
MMJ


This blog is popular & I don’t blame Christian for giving people a heads up. Perhaps Prince Harry will spend time with granny after he sees this post. This post is helpful in my opinion.
T. W. said…
Actor Ray Liotta died in his sleep while on location in the Dominican Republic. Cause unknown.
Starlight said…

Dear Wendy

I pray to God that
your sister does not
have suffer and pain.

Please God send her
some angels who
accompany her

and all the strength
that Wendy need
in this difficult time

Anonymous said…
It's so funny to see that the more Christian talks about Keanu getting rid of AG the more he's seen with her... And people still believe those predictions. Some are already completely delusional. It's funny and sad at the same time. Unfortunately people want to cling to these illusions. Keanu seems to be happy with AG and he makes a point of being seen with her, and it won't be over anytime soon. People need to get on with their lives.
HAHAHA said…

hi, CD, I hope you become popular and make money;
hi, Keanu, I wish you success;
hi, fans of Keanu Reeves, move on if you could, learn to forgive but not forget, live a good life without hatred.
hi Johnny Depp, I hope you win your case!

good luck everybody, cover-19 is over, I need to go back to work, make a living.
I will come to visit from time to time,
before I discover something new.
Jules said…
I believe the Queen is no longer with us.

I have explained my reasoning behind my thoughts in other blog comments, but some of the reasoning is based on factual evidence such as the ludicrous photoshopping of photos that have been Forensically examined using Forensic Image Verification Tools. My opinion is also based on her personal appearance eg her hands, there are notable differences in her appearance in recent public events, along with the daily mail recycling articles on the Queen and presenting them as if they have just happened.

There are also many peculiar things happening in and around Buckingham Palace.

Regardless of whether she is alive or not, it honestly matters not, I will absolutely not give any sympathy to this family, nor will I wish them ill will. My thoughts and energy will be for the country.
T. W. said…
I love you Jules. For real. You always keep it classy.

Here is why they will have my sympathy,

I lost more than one family member who was "not nice." The sadness and pain still hits the survivors no matter how bad one was treated.
MMJ said…
TW, Jules

According to people on Twitter, the queen has been dead since last year. They call it that the "London Bridge" has fallen. But I don't think it's all true and it's about manipulating people. About everything that happens.

Btw, check out DonnieDarkened on tw. I think his account will be closed soon. I read him these days, I've just found it. Interesting view for Q followers. His thinking. Outside the box. Of course, theoretically because he doesn't have the facts..
T. W. said…
MMJ

I am aware people have been saying the Queen is dead since last year. I am one of them! I dreamt of her funeral last year & I was part of the procession.

Maybe she really is gone but the announcement will be made this year due to line of succession (no one wants Charles on the throne).

The Queen won’t be making a public appearance. Maybe too many people can tell when one of her doubles is out & about.

Either way, QE2 has either been too sick to work or she truly died last year.


Jules

You made me think some more. The BRF talks about population control. Therefore Prince Charles should be pleased when his mom kicks the bucket.
Anonymous said…
Cd do you see whores in the KR house? is this his house?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd0vOoXu_B3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Anonymous said…
Get rid of AG

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...