Skip to main content

HAPPY SUNDAY.... to ALL...


 

Comments

I have a beard said…
hi everybody,

Keanu Reeves helped me out in 2020 and early 2021 before I cut my tie with him, he spent much time with me in 2020 and Jan-Oct 2021, on and off, he wrote a lot for me to read. I am here to help Keanu during this hard time ahead.

but again, it is CD and fans of KR who convicted me that KR has a good soul, I thought it was a trap for me, hahaha.

we all make mistakes, KR made mistakes by choosing AG to be his beard.

Anonymous said…
Can I go for a swim :-) ? The water is calling me...
Letty said…
Happy Sunday ❤️❤️❤️
Anonymous said…
hahaha

clearly AG has been blackmailing KR for years. AG conspired with the directors of the Matrix to monitor him.

KR used AG as his body guard when traveling for safety concerns, after his ex died.
AG took advantage of KR.

it is simple, the Matrix series were created by a Black and a White but stolen by directors and producers of Matrix, no wonder other actors refused to pay the role Neo.

hahaha. more to come, have more fun.

Johnny Depp's lawsuit inspired many, now people believe in the Rule oof Law in the US.
Anonymous said…
read comments

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/06/blind-item-8_25.html#disqus_thread
LB said…
In a nicer note ….fan wise 🤩

Watching on SYFY

KEANU-THON hehe

Can’t wait till JW4
When can we see the official trailer? 🤔

Happy Blessed Sunday everyone ✝️🦋

😊✝️🙏💗💗💗🦋
T. W. said…
Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...