Skip to main content

Mornimg...INDEED HA HA...


 

Comments

Girlygirl said…
I love this post, CD. It is very rare you meet such people with a high level of emotional intelligence and energy, but when you do, nurture and take care of them. Look after yourself, guys.
Anonymous said…
Oh, yeah. I’d like to add that you have literal allergic reactions after exposure to a person with bad vibes!
Anonymous said…
Keanu ❤️
Anonymous said…
hi CD, can you tell me do lobsters and crabs feel pains when being steamed? do they have nerves? if so, how to kill and eat them?

😍😍😍😍😍
Laura said…

CD - does US TV host/personality chuck Barris mean anything ?? He's deceased but I keep hearing his name & seeing his face ???

Luv & hugs ❤️. Still waiting to be tribute - ha. - lol
Lovely Libra said…
True - True - True - True - TRUE!
LB said…
@anonymous Yes! Lobsters do! 😔 read an article last year! They feel it
horribly! That’s why they try to jump out of the pot!! They feel being “boiled alive “
🦞 😢
LB said…
@anonymous

Yes, it’s called “Toxic poisoning “ but some people seem
to be “immuned” from them! 🤨😁
T. W. said…
This explains a lot!

I agree with the Anonymous Friend about the allergic reactions to other human beings.
T. W. said…
Christian, you have a Told Ya!


Netflix not happy about Prince Harry and Meghan’s failed Queen photo op: royal expert


https://nypost.com/2022/06/08/netflix-not-happy-about-harry-and-meghans-failed-photo-op-royal-expert/
LB said…
@Laura
Wasn’t he with the 70’s popular tv show
The Dong Show?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...