Skip to main content

Morning


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
hell fans of Keanu Reeves,

Keanu asked me to get rid of AG for him back in 2020, however I took my efforts to force him to marry that DEMONIC witch, and Keanu was miserable.

hahaha.

I did things for my own reasons, I have been working on my personal project and many wanted to stop it, it is too late and I have completed my personal project (I have invested all my time and money on it for 10 years).

on the other hand, I just tried to make Keanu tough, he will help many innocent to avoid being harmed by people like AH, AG, MM and others in the future.

I think CD is right about his predictions, I called CD a liar to make him though.

I take the day off so I am in a peaceful mood and can write without emotions.

have a great weekend, everybody.
Anonymous said…
From 10.06.22 burn in hell!
THE RED WINE LADY said…
hahaha

I visited hell many many times, they don't want me, I belong to heaven.

Commitment is not in my dictionary, but I came back to Keanu Reeves from time to time whenever I was in need, Keanu was there waiting for me patinetly.

may be I am like Keanu's mother, and he just gets used to it.

fans blame Keanu Reeves, never me, hahaha.

it is Friday, I am having some Spanish red wine.

cheers.
LB said…
Well, anonymous #1

Ok 👌 😳😬 what ever ya say! Cough 🚬 😷

lol

@anonymous #2 red wine 🍷 is great for the heart ❤️
Happy Friday to you! 🥴

Hehe

CD is and always be correct….
Can’t wait for his all time best of all! 🫶✌️🤘

TOLD YA!!!!!!
Muuuuahhhh 🤩😘
LB said…
@anonymous “like KR’s mother” lol

US KR fans yell at him because….

He doesn’t listen TO HIS MOTHER!!!!

lol

Have a blessed safe weekend everyone!!!

✝️🙏😊💗💗💗
T. W. said…
Thank you for another beautiful photo.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...