Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

LB said…
Beautiful pic of horses or donkeys?
😊💗
Beth said…
Morning chuck

Tea said…
Well psychic dion> the doctors in UK want to turn off Archie's life support machine ,they say Archie has no hope so psychic dion will Archie wake up and and come out of his deep sleep ?
Anonymous said…
Psychic burst Keanu🧐🤟!!!!!!
haha said…
Mr Dion,

please delete all my "rantings" about KR if you have time, it does not matter for me. haha.
T. W. said…
Those are donkeys & they look happy.
T. W. said…
“BREAKING” NEWS


OUTRAGE: Senate GOP Members AGREE to Pass Gun Control Bill


https://sandrarose.com/2022/06/senate-gop-members-agree-to-approve-gun-control-bill/
Anonymous said…
@LB: They're donkeys ;-)

And Good Night!
Anonymous said…
CD, I'm worried what AH will try to do next against JD! Is this why JD hasn't been wanting to meet his new girlfriend? Because he is worried what AH might do, if she found out he has a new love? When will Johnny meet his true love face to face?
Anonymous said…
Any news on Keanu CD? Miss you on YT, hope you are fine🙏
Cordelia said…
Happy days ❤
Laura said…
Wow !! This pic says alot !!
Thank you ??! Hope you are well
❤️
LB said…
@anonymous

Thank you for clarification!

They are precious donkey’s 😊💗

Sweet dreams to you also! 😴 🛌 💤
LB said…
@anonymous

I really don’t think JD should live in fear!
I mean, it’s ridiculous! 🤷🏻‍♀️
The whole world will find out anyway!
I can understand if a celebrity is private though!
I just don’t think it’s worth the time to get stressed out
over what AH will do if she found out about his new
G/F
If planning is the case, then like CD said in the KR & AG
situation.
“Timing, Timing, Timing!! “
If I where JD, i would not fear anything, especially
when GOD is in control at all times!
Praying for JD and new girl!
Protection & Blessings!
Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
🙏✝️😊💗💗💗🦋
LB said…
Hi CD 😊💗

Like anonymous said,

We miss you on YT ☹️

Can’t wait till your next one!!
😘

Hope all is well!
God’s Blessings!
Pink Peppercorns said…

Love the sweet donkeys at the beach ❤️


Hi CD

Papers have been filed in the Virginia courts for AH’s appeal...she’s apparently moving forward with this. Also, she taped an interview for a major network interview that will air soon, clips can be found online. Looking forward to seeing your follow up reading CD for JD moving forward / post trial win.
LB said…
@Pink Peppercorn

Yes, it’s with MSNBC
Pip Squeak said…
Gorgeous donkeys.
AlwAys makes me think about that
old expression “Donkeys years”.
They must live to be a good age 😂
LB said…
@pip squeak

That is promising though! 😀
With Donkeys long life…there is hope!
I suppose 🥴
Beth said…
Brings me to mind of deckchairs, rolled up trousers and knotted hanky hats!
LB said…
@Beth
Heavenly Bliss! 🏝
T. W. said…
The asses in the pic are living the life. I guess bring an ass does pay off…
LB said…
TW

Thank you TW for your insight…lol

Anyway, I love the donkey with the “pink”
💗
T. W. said…
You are welcome LB!

My previous comment is messed up. I meant “being an ass” not “bring an ass.”
LB said…
TW

lol 😂
That was funny! 🤭🫶

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...