Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Starlight said…

TW

I hope you are
well soon ❤️


Wendy

❤️

LB said…
Awesome Pier!

Go Britain 🇬🇧
Anonymous said…
Hya, CD! Curious thought: Is Amber Heard the reincarnation of the Serial killer of the year 1888, Jack the Ripper? Or is her Soul part of Jack the Ripper's Soul reincarnated? That would explain so much! She even wrote to Johnny as a 'love message': "I want to rip you apart... Fret not!"

If that isn't disturbing, I don't know!
MBMOM said…
Good morning CD. Welcome to June Gloom!!
Any truth to the rumors of Olivia Wilde & Harry Styles engaged?
Have a great day!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said…
Morning all.

Seems to have all been going off in Westminster today where I am. Resignation of Boris Johnson's ethics adviser (an impossible job) and appearance of Kevin Spacey in court. Maybe a prediction on the latter for something different.
LB said…
Thank God that comment was removed! 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

Hi CD 😊💗
LB said…

@T.W.

Praying 🙏 you are well TW 💗
Diggy said…
Why is Keanu so slim recently, CD? Problems?
Pink peppercorns said…

Hi CD 🌸


Looks like AH is going heavy on the “poor me victim tour” with her network interview. In the segment that airs tomorrow she’s allegedly releasing exclusively years worth of her therapists notes supposedly documenting JD’s abuse of her. She doesn’t seem to be willing to let it go and realize she lost the case BECAUSE of the evidence that did not support her claims. A juror anonymously released a statement today saying that evidence was not supporting her claims and she came across in court as not credible. It appears that in response to this juror coming forward today to refute her ridiculous allegations in the first segment of her interview she’s now releasing the therapy notes to “prove” JD did in fact abuse her. What are your thoughts on this crazy nonsense coming from her CD ?... first this train wreck of a PR tour, then she’s going to attempt to get an appeal, already started the paperwork for it. Unbelievable.... I wish she would stop with this crazy, spoiled drivel in the media. Insufferable !!!
LB said…
@Diggy

I hope KR is ok? I mean he has always been very thin
he also is tall 6ft 1 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe something is bothering him, stress, a situation etc
I hope it’s not his health?

Praying for KR 😊
T. W. said…
Thank you Starlight & LB. Seems like I’m playing a game of Whack A Mole. One problem calms down, 2 take its place. 😞
Anonymous said…
Diggy & …
Everybody’s weight is normal at this moment?
No over or something else,maybe less?
Only asking, if anyone needs healing ..
It’s may be easier to do some actions you know
(walk ,run ,breathing ,jumping )

I mean anything …
Again only my opinion,
do not find problems when there (may be )none..
He is writing with left hand usually
and if he’s holding pen in he’s right hand,
What ?
🤔He needs healing now?
Seriously
teacher wendy said…
Thank you Starlight. I go day to day. I have done decisions that is all I can do. I have told the son of the cousin living in my grandfather's shavk of a house in the south that they never took care of, to go make the house as safe for his father as possible and let me know what it needs. I cannot fathom making someone with dementia leave a home they know with this dreaded disease and where to find home help for him( it might not be available to my sister but should to his dad) and he may live in the house as long as it is safe, with caretakers. I have decided to send my friend in hospice instant messages everyday at 10pm and to send care packages. She has no hair so I am sending beautiful scarves and head coverings. Everyone else I try to reach out to by snail mail and go thru many stamps and postage to let them know they are not alone. I am trying. My sister has specialty doctor appointments the next 2 weeks before I can decide anything and she is losing the use of her arms. May your god be with you all. Luvs
LB said…
@T.W. So sorry 😞 to hear that…

Continued prayers for you, please keep us posted 😊💗

✝️🙏😊💗💗💗
T. W. said…
Thank you LB! Will do!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...