Skip to main content

Morning.....

 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP6ZJwptRCI

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
♥️
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? Hope all is well… seeing your posts and YT videos makes me smile sometimes especially when your predictions come true😭😭😭 please consider doing a reading on Selena Gomez(health, career, and love life) does she miss Justin bieber and wished their relationship worked out and wasn’t so toxic? Why did they break up for good? Will Hailey and Justin’s marriage last?if not, why? Will they have kids? Is Selena dating anyone low key right now? If so, will their relationship last? Will she get married and have kids some time in the future? If so, is her future husband older or younger than her or the same age group as her? If he’s older or younger, how much older or younger is he? Is he in the entertainment industry? If so, what does he do? Music, acting etc or does he do behind the scenes stuff like directing? Please also do a reading on Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola peltz… will their marriage last? If not, why? Will they have kids? If so, how many? Was their marriage arranged?
Anonymous said…
Keanu is currently all over the place in Europe✌️😃 Can you tell us something about his future, any bursts? He seems happy at this time❤️
Anonymous said…
I am happy to see Keanu smiling like a baby, however I can no longer talk to him. I need to focus on myself and will talk to Keanu only after he cuts his ties with AG.

I love you all, everybody, I need to not think of Keanu and anything not related to my work. my work is demanding I need to deal with people in jail, I get moody and stressful because of my work.

Hi Keanu, I hope you are happy.

I may be around making some posts.
LB said…
It’s really nice to see him happy!
😀
Safe travel Mr. Keanu Reeves
✝️🙏💗💗💗
LB said…
@anonymous

Stay well
You are in my prayers
🙏✝️😊💗💗💗
Beth said…
Funny how we shed a tear witnessing acts of kindness.
Don't forget to be kind to yourself xx
LB said…
@CD

CD
Do you see KR in a relationship with his longtime
friend Brenda Davis?
I just have this feeling that after all these years
they are in love with each other and will
get married…
hmmm🧐
Happy for them if it’s true
Long time friendship is always best to fall in love with
Best wishes to them

Hope all is well with you CD?

God’s Blessings everyone and
Safe travels this summer!

😊✝️🙏💗💗💗
Anonymous said…
What nonsense is this? Davis is not a friend. and the enemy. just like her daughter. freeloaders
Anonymous said…
After KR´s interview about NFT´s, is this for real???

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/digital/keanu-reeves-alexandra-grant-nft-futureverse-foundation-1235169061/

Christian, you rock!!! I love your predictions and your personality :-)
Anonymous said…
he has nothing in common with Brenda. what kind of love? she couldn't even raise her daughter as a human being! rave! I slept with alcohol! He's got a crowd of them
LB said…
@anonymous
Wow! I just figured they hv been friends for many years and her daughter is
Keanu’s Goddaughter 🤷🏻‍♀️
T. W. said…
Thank you Beth.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...