Skip to main content

Morning ...


 

Comments

LB said…
Good morning everyone! 😊
Hi CD 💗🫶

Wishing everyone a blessed day and week ahead!
Be safe! ✝️🙏

😊🙏✝️💗💗💗🦋
Anonymous said…
Is Johnny Depp going to be back for Pirates of the Caribbean 6 and will he get the 301 Million Dollars?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10956765/Johnny-Depp-return-Pirates-Caribbean-talks-Disney-300-million-deal.html

And when is he going to meet his future forever love? Is he still single? Or is his heart set on a specific woman? Is it this future forever love? Can you tell us more?

In Jeff Beck's band was a member tested positive for Covid. Will Johnny Depp be in danger of contracting it too?

Any news on your long, long, long, updated Readings :-) ?
Beth said…
I think you at some point mentioned he'd work with Disney again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10956765/Johnny-Depp-return-Pirates-Caribbean-talks-Disney-300-million-deal.html
LB said…
I just got reading about JD possibly back with Disney’s
Capt. Jack Sparrow
I’m over the moon!! 😀🙌

I’m wondering if KR is single? Dating? or that
mystery woman you talked about CD in you video
Way back younder! lol hmmm 🤔
Who ever she may be, I’ll be happy for her! 😊💗

I hope she is nice and likes us fans? That would be a huge
relief! 😀😍

God’s Blessing's everyone
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗🫶🦋
Anonymous said…
what is about the photo?
anon said…
It looks a bit like brighton pier. Or some other beach. In any case, that's definitely the way to do it. . .
anon said…
LB - i think she likes the fans. She doesnt like him. She doesnt chose him. Nor his public pretense.
I read the predictions on the blog and everytime it shows the same thing - Free Will. She choses free will.
He's going to have to make up the story with some other stand-in but at least it wont be some awful impersonator again. It also looks like the impending demises and other actions, could determine a few things.

I look forward to the next predicts..
Anonymous said…
hi Keanu's fans,

I love you all, but I would rather treat Keanu's fans as my "friends" as opposed to "fans". I like to go to coffee shops for coffee and restaurant for meals, I can not have Keanu's fans surrounding me all the time - I pretend to see nothing, hahaha.

that is the life I have had since a child, I don't talk much in my life, my neighbours always believed I was dumb.

no worry.
Nina said…
Good morning CD.

Another "Told Ya" for you, well, the first half anyways.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10962011/Meadows-told-aide-Cassidy-Hutchinson-January-6-read-real-bad-just-days-riot.html
LB said…
@anon

Thanks for the recap! 😊
How can she not like him? That’s dumb! lol hehe j/k
Unless it’s his behavior? But, I feel sorry for him in a way😔
If CD says “Heis a good soul” then he is! 😊
He seems to have a very calm gentle nature to him
which is nice to see in men, that’s rare! Pressures of the
business must make him frustrated, that’s why he smokes cigarettes 🚬
A habit he really needs to think about stopping!

She seems nice already if she likes his fans!😃 that’s a plus!👍🏻

Well, I read he is very private with his life, and he should be
As long as he is happy and they both love each other that is
What life is all about! Finding “The One” middle age, young at heart 😉
being happy with someone you can grow old with is nice!

Looking forward to CD’s predictions also!
He is amazing!
Have a blessed day!
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗
Anonymous said…
she didn't choose him? so it's not her. other people see a real woman. psychic predictions are a suppression of free choice. a real psychic does not reveal the truth. he can hint. everything else is a lie for the sake of money. I know a real psychic and how he worked with people!
anon said…

LB- That's funny, good post. Go with what you see.

Anonymous - That is true. I think it is mostly that old thing..., entertainment.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...