Skip to main content

A2qs Reading Keanu Lil Wanye Tems Wakanda Britney Ezra Jlo Grant Harry Pitt Jada Will Robbie Ayda

 TW
ASKS

What do you think of human cloning?

ANSWER

I leave the debate about cloning to the scientists.
As it’s about cloning the Human body.
Thats not my area.

I KNOW

That you cannot clone a Soul…
The soul that decides to join a cloned body.
Is my area.
I would have to look at that.
On an individual basis.


Robbie Williams & Ayda Field

I SEE

That Rob has a Reality Show coming out.
They will be filming his personal life, in their home.

I SEE

That Ayda  convinced Robbie.
To do this…

I SEE…

This seriously affecting their marriage.
Not in a good way…
So ”Trailer Park”…
Remember when I predicted Ayda.
Being a “Shameless Self Promoter”
https://youtu.be/gmspesy9OC4


I SEE

This affecting his marriage…
As well as the success of his music career…
A self promoting Reality Star.
Does not get the respect An A List Actor does…
Reality isn’t sexy, mystery is

I feel, Ayda has always wanted to be a Reality Star.
She was unsuccessful …
So she turned Rob into one.
To get what she wanted…Bad move Rob..
Bringing you down to her level…

Speaking of a Shameless, untalented person.
Damaging, the image & credibility of an A lister.
We move onto.

Alexandra Grant & Keanu Reeves.
Boy she’s a toxic one..


HOLLYWOOD OBSERVERS
ASKS


You were talking about AG Ponzi scheme, you were right:
AG has been doing NFT which is a Ponzi scheme.
It is said AG has 2 secret bank accounts in Europe hiding stolen money.
https://youtu.be/FHrRgN0ILL0

ANSWER

I SEE…

I believe that they are talking about Alexandra Grant.
While not all NFTs are a Ponzi Schemes.
Alexandra Grant’s NFTs, are…
I do see that she has been “Hiding”.
Her ill gotten gains in forgien accounts…
She will be found out…
I did a previous reading in which I stated.
Her mother helped her set up these accounts.
Way before Alexandra met Keanu…
I predicted long ago that her mother would.
Be the one behind her going after Keanu for money.
I do see money she mis-appropriated from Keanu in those accounts.

Remember Alexandra was conning people.
Long before she met Keanu…

Unknown
ASKS


Hi CD, please do a reading/prediction on Nigerian singer Tems.
She’s apparently on Beyoncé new album according to the credits list that was leaked.
She also made a track for the new Black Panther movie Wakanda Forever.
My question is what in store for her career?

ANSWER

I SEE…

TEMS is going to be a Mega Star…
The Beyonce collaboration will her to the World’s notice.

The movie “Wakanda Forever” will be an Oscar winner…
I See the song she sings in “Wakanda Forever”
Will be an Oscar winner too…

JustKate
ASKS



Was Britney really pregnant or not?

 I SEE

Yes she was.

SpaceTaco
ASKS


Wow can you do a more in depth reading on Ezra Miller?
https://youtu.be/FzGiAdhMftk
https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2020/08/news-flash-ezra-miller-scandal.html


ANSWER

I SEE…

I have done a couple of readings on Ezra and this troubles.
Which  are only going to get worse…

I don’t see the movie hitting the Big Screen…

Beth Jackson

ASKS

JLo and Affleck seems all lust and nostalgia and no substance to me.  
Sorry for the kids to have to endure it as well, especially his.
https://youtu.be/NQzShQAAg28


ANSWER

I SEE

As I have  predicted…
This relationship will break up, by years end…
To be honest it feels like it is already on the way out…
Even while on Honeymoon in Gay Paree…

I SEE

Something happening while they are in Paris.
That triggers the fall out…
We may not hear of it, right away…
But the beginning of the end.
Is Paris…

T W

ASKS

Why did you cut your beautiful hair? 😔

ANSWER

Just time for a change.
Out with the old.
In with the new…
It’s way we are here.

Sometimes when you think something is great.
When you loose it something even better come…
The past is what get’s us to the future.


Yo Sim
Also ASKS

Hey CD what do you see if reference to Keanu Reeves Dogstar?
 

ANSWER

I looked it up it’s a band he was in.

I SEE…

That they won’t go to #1.
I don’t see them even getting the attention.
They did first time around…
This is Keanu just trying to help friends.
Whom never achieved success.
He won’t able to make them successful this time either.
Note the pattern here.
But, he’ll have fun doing it.

By there’s another toxic energy.
Around Keanu, that has to go.
I feel it’s a man, he’s worked wit for a long time.
Just his very toxic energy alone, has kept Keanu’s past projects & future ones.
From, being successful.
This just popped up on my radar.
It’s becoming clear.
I will look at this more later.



Some questions from unknown.

Are you going to be doing your cool horoscope readings again?

ANSWER

Yes, I will from September 1st…


Do you get a massive headache and/or are your thoughts and eyes spinning like crazy, when you have to read all these various comments?

ANSWER

HA HA YES I DO…


Unknown
ASKS

Hi CD, will the new fantastic four movie being released in 2024 be a success?
Or will it flop like the previous ones?

ANSWER

I SEE…

FLOP…


                 

NEXT A FEW COMMENTS

Prince Harrys & his Ghost writer’s book.

I SEE…

This book has been written.
But,I don’t see this book actually coming out…


Ladies…

Here’s what I have to say….
To all those “Ladies” sending me links to their naked pictures of themselves on their “OnlyFans” sites.

My Dears , you are barking up the wrong tree.

I SEE…

That there better Gentlemen,
to target to make money from your “Naughty Bits” on You Tube…
GOOD LUCK


Lil Wayne

 I looked at Lil Wayne

I SEE…

That he is “Good Un”…
The World needs more people like him.

Full reading, on him later.
More big things for him ahead…




Brad Pitt is dating !!!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11054067/Brad-Pitt-dating-actor-58-seeing-SIX-years-splitting-Jolie.html

Good, for him.
Not, serious according to the Daily Mail.

I SEE…

I agree.
This relationship will not last…
I see he will meet the  “ONE”…
Via this relationship…
I hope everyone will be Ok with this?


Pauline
ASKS

Will Jada and Will Smith stay together ?

 I SEE

NOPE…


Yo Sim

ASKS

Omg I love your shirt CD you have to invite me over or have a raffle to win one of your cool shirts lol. Love ya.


ANSWER

Thanks Yo Sim.
I like the raffle idea.
Not sure how that would work?
Something to think about…



LINKS
https://youtu.be/FHrRgN0ILL0
https://youtu.be/FzGiAdhMftk
https://youtu.be/NQzShQAAg28
https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2022/07/rishi-sunak-next-tory-leader.html
https://youtu.be/gmspesy9OC4
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11054067/Brad-Pitt-dating-actor-58-seeing-SIX-years-splitting-Jolie.html









Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you CD for this posting. I'm sure I speak on behalf of many that we thoroughly enjoyed reading this (and that we want MORE). LOL
T. W. said…
Christian,

I love these screen names & questions! Your responses make me laugh and are a bright spot in my day! I thank you for answering our questions for free & I hope you get more Patrons on Patreon.

Lil’ Wayne tickles me and I pray he stops drinking Lean.

I pray Brad finds happiness soon.

I feel bad for Robbie. See, is Americans know that displaying one’s marriage on reality TV is the final mail in the coffin. Just like getting your loved one’s name or face tattooed onto your body. Bad mojo.

As for Britney, I feel so sad for her and wish I could help her. She got the short stick in this game called life. I pray things turn around soon.

Poor Keanu. The Darkness tries to snuff out the Light. But it never will.

Ben Affleck looks miserable in his wedding pics! I get People magazine in the mail. Dude looks like he got a prison sentence…

As for the clones, I thank you for your honesty. I truly believe that some scientists create clones so that evil spirits can have a flesh body to inhabit. Please do not look into the demon clones, I do not want you to be harmed.

Until next time!

With love,

HRH TW 😘
Lucy said…
Barking up the wrong tree, lololol!

I have thought for a while that the book would never come out. The BRF will see to it that it doesn't.
This newest attack from Meghan in starting the Twitter rumour that Prince William is not a good move, and has got quite a bit of traction, with tweets from Ryanair and The Independent.
I can't see the BRF standing for any of this for much longer...
a soul reborn said…

this article was sent to the global media and human rights organizations

Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant are Secret Spies for Israel
https://lonelyhealingjourney.blogspot.com/2022/07/keanu-reeves-and-alexandra-grant-are_28.html
Lovely Libra said…
Thanks, CD!! I’m almost 62 and my daughter laughs at me because I LOVE Lik Wayne!! So good to know my instincts are right - as you say, he’s “a good un”

If this community hasn’t done it already, check out Johnny Depp’s artwork online — he’s very, very talented. As you predicted CD, his career is having a big upsurge - I’m happy for him!

Everybody — TGIF! Make it a great weekend!!!🌻💛💙😎🌟⭐️✨
T. W. said…
In today’s episode of “Africa Still Can’t Catch a Break”


Russia is plundering gold in Sudan to boost Putin's war effort in Ukraine


https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/29/africa/sudan-russia-gold-investigation-cmd-intl/index.html
T. W. said…
Some women specialize in helping gay men obtain “relief.”


Madonna Loves Sex Toys


https://www.justjared.com/2007/09/10/madonna-sex-toy/
T. W. said…
Christian, can you please comment on this JUICY ROYAL BLIND ITEM?


So This Is Why #PrinceOfPegging Was Trending….


The rumors that Prince William’s side piece is Duchess Kate’s ex-best friend, Rose Hanbury, have been around for a while. But now Rose has been dragged into this blind item. DeuxMoi’s blind item source claims that it’s a well-known secret among British society that a certain royal is getting into some pegging fun with his mistress, and that his b-hole has turned to his side piece to satisfy his kink because his wife doesn’t get down like that. His wife “prefers her husband getting his sexual needs fulfilled elsewhere.”



https://dlisted.com/2022/07/29/so-this-is-why-princeofpegging-was-trending/
Anonymous said…
So glad I'm not the only one to think that Ben Affleck looked so miserable in the photos with JLO. I mean WOW.

I also thought it was interesting that JLO went to Italy (for a day?) apparently without Ben.

But when CD said that the walls had already started to crumble in their relationship immediately after their Las Vegas marriage, perhaps that is why she went alone, and perhaps that is why Ben looks like he got a prison sentence, ha ha! Good one, T.W.!
Anonymous said…
Hey Christian! Can you see how Cathyrn Parker‘s court case will go s she’s suing Alexandra Grant now. The court files are upon the court’s internet page. Will Parker win or will her crazy side take over again and let her look like a lunatic again? I hope her claim won’t get dismissed again. And I really wish that AG ends upon the papers and gets exposed as the charity fraud that she is. Big hug to you, sweet Christian!

Unknown said…
It's funny how people who post anonymously have such nasty things to say about a person they don't know or have ever meet. Referring to the comment about Cathryn Parker left at 7:55PM July 29, 2922. I wonder how they would feel if someone lied about them and took their freedom away as a result of those lies. I wonder how they would feel if they had to spend over $55,000 to prove their innocence? Hiw would they feel if they were ridiculed and maligned by obsessives fans of Keanu Reeves? How would they feel if they had to move because some obsessives people started coming to their home and harassing them? How would they feel if they were accused of being 11 social media accounts which were actually stalking Alexandra Grant; but they got blamed for these peoples activity? The only thing Cathryn Parker was guilty of was donating money to Alexandra's so called charity. This happened on August 17, 2018. Grant told Parker 100% of the money would go to charity; but when Parker got her statement back, it showed Grant had put the money in her own account. Later when Parker checked she found out the charity never got the money. She confronted Grant online, her comment was only up for a few minutes on @grantalexandra; but it didn't stop Grant from ruining her life months later when other people found out about other fraud Grant committed. she Parker her scape goat when she found out Parker had been arrested a decade or more before she got caught. The reality is Cathryn Parker got arrested on Federal Land for trying to stop the logging of the 2,000-4,000 year old red woods. Since she was exposing wealthy business men who have ties to several presidents, she became the target of them as well. All this evidence will be presented during the upcoming Civil Litigation that Parker and other victims have brought against Alexandra Grant. These same people are cooperating with law enforcement to bring Grant to justice for her financial crimes. Last, prior to the RO moving forward, Alexandra Grant's attorney's were made aware of the fact that recent charges against Parker were being dismissed (that happened on January 14, 2021) but they still lied and represented to the court that new ones were pending. The fact is most of the testimony given by Grant and her attorney were fabrications and lies. The judicial system is deeply flawed, it is not about justice, it is about winning your case at any cost. Never mind many people go to prison for years for crimes they didn't commit. It's sad to know the US Judicial system has more incarcerated people in it than all the other western countries in the world combined! The issue hear is justice, and exposing Alexandra Grant for the thief and fraud she is.

T. W. said…
Anonymous July 29, 2022 at 7:42 PM

Thank you!
T. W. said…
Hi Lovely Libra!

Leo Season is upon us and it’s hot! ♌️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...