Skip to main content

Cara Delevinge...

 



Super Model
Cara Delevingne.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11058973/Cara-Delevingne-rubs-hands-nonstop-flashes-legs.html


I have seen the recent press & gossip
About Cara Delevingne’s bizarre behaviour

Everyone needs to give her a break.
Also support her, instead of gossiping.

I do not see her as someone who is partying too much.
This is a women who is actively trying to manage her mental health.
Which is what this is.


I SEE

That recently her prescription medications
have been changed.
I feel that Cara is having a negative reaction to some of this medication.
It is not working.
It is affecting her both emotionally & psychically.


I SAW

Cara stated in a recent interview
that Alanis Morissette’s music.
Is very important to her.


I SEE

Alanis will reach out to Cara
in an older sister/mum type of way by doing so..
Alanis will help get Cara back on track…
Into the treatment she needs.


I SEE

Cara checking herself into a medical facility.

I  SEE

Where Doctors will get the right balance of medications.
That she needs.


I SEE

That without Alanis’s intervention
this process would have taken a lot longer
and would have been a lot harder on Cara


Alanis Morissette

You are a

 “GOOD UN”


About Alanis

I SEE

In addition to being a very good artiste
she is very caring and smart.

Alanis

Good things happen to good people..

The new music you are working on
will be very successful….


Regarding Cara

I SEE

This is just a bump in the road
Cara will be back to full health in no time…

Mental Health is serious issue.
There are a lot of mental health resources out there.
You are not alone.
Reach out talk to someone.
 

Samaritans | Every life lost to suicide is a tragedy | Here to listen

https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help

Comments

Anonymous said…
🙌🏻 she’s not bad girl …
I ask Earth Mother, Sea Mother, Sky Mother let her overcome the pain of past wounds and have a newfound faith in the future. Glorious Earth Mother, Sea Mother, Sky Mother, through your intercession with Almighty Universe and by the power of the protecting Spirit, you have performed miracles of healing and wondrous works. Now, through your kindness, help Cara.
I ask soothe her suffering, let her smile shine once again, let her tormented soul be still, and, according to the Universe will, let all of us feel the joy of being healed from depression and psychological disorders.
🙏🏼🤍
Lucy said…
I love this post so much! There is still so much stigma around mental health and of course people can suffer side effects from strong medication - look at Britney.
How lovely if Alanis helps Cara.
Lovely Libra said…
Thank-you, CD - this is an important message with an important lesson: let’s be here to help each other along and STOP jumping to nasty assumptions and conclusions that are not helpful and simply reveal the ugly, petty side of us.
Anonymous said…
Scottish actor Gerard Butler: When will he meet "The One" and who is she?
Anonymous said…
Alanis Morissette is a very, very special lady. Not only talented and very intelligent, she has emotional intelligence. I was blown away listening to her speak in an interview a few years back. She's brilliant.

Early in her career she grappled with depression, anxiety, and sexual abuse.

She suffered PSTD and also postpartum depression after her children were born.

She's been through a lot. A LOT.

How lovely of her to reach out to Cara.

The kindness of strangers can never be underestimated.
T. W. said…
May Alanis & Cara receive special blessings from GOD. 🙏
T. W. said…
Cara is a Leo and seeing a Leo in mental anguish is one of the saddest things you can see. One of Leo’s jobs is to spread sunshine. Hard to do when you are dealing with stormy weather.

Cara is strange to me but I do not wish her harm.

I thank Christian for reminding us to take mental health seriously & to reach out when we need to.

May God give extra blessings to Christian Dion!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...