Skip to main content

JLO BEN KEANU BRITNEY SHARAPOVA MEGHAN HARRY BIDEN EZRA GILKES PITT ROE V WADE READING


https://youtu.be/FzGiAdhMftk

MEGHAN & HARRY
Tom Bower’s book  


I SEE…

The book will be a  Bombshell …

It will cause a “Big Rift” between Meghan & Harry

Why?

Harry will learn things about Meghan.
He did not know… o o
Which she can’t deny…

Something about one for her past relationships…
The other has something to do with.
Something Meghan did or said about Diana…

This book and fallout.
Will leave Harry questioning his relationship & sanity…

For Meghan it will be devastating…
She knows will not be able to spin the truths.
In this book…
She’s feel that she is finally loosing her grip on Harry…

So what will be the fallout…

What, do I SEE from here?

First Up Harry.



I SEE…

Since Harry visited  Britain.
He is getting more & more depressed…
Finding it harder & harder to settle In California…
He’s only happy when he’s playing polo with his mates…
Away from Meghan…
He was already beginning to be become disilussioned.
With her, the release of the book.
The facts he learned from it.
I see him realizing just how devious & destructive his wife has been…
This will trigger the final chapter in his relationship with Meghan…



Meghan Meghan

So onto Meghan

I SEE…

I see her instigating fights with Harry…
She will not be able to get Harry to support her…


She will  sue Tom Bower…
But she will loose…

*********

Ricky Martin

In regards, to the sexual abuse and incest claims.

I SEE…

He did not do it…
He never touched his nephew or sexually abused him…

I SEE…

This is purely a money grab…
By his mentally unwell nephew…
Ricky will be cleared of all charges…


THANK GOD
**********


Jlo & Ben Affleck
“4  Weddings … & .. Another Divorce…”

I have done a few readings on these two.
I still stand by what I say…
This relationship.
Won’t last through the end of the year..


I SEE…

Ben & Jlo moving into a new house…
They’ll live together for a few months…
They will start fighting…
He will fall off the wagon…
They will break up…
The marriage will be over by the end of the year…
I do not see them celebrating Xmas together…



I do see them having another PR event, oh sorry Wedding…
I don’t think the Other Side” always recognizes a marriage that last a few months…

But whatever…

I SEE

It feels Jlo did this Vegas Wedding out of desperation…
To turn this relationship into something she wanted it to be…
None of these weddings will change anything..
I still see this relationship, going down in flames…


In keeping  with the fire theme .
Fires all over England due to the heat.
Climate change, TOLD YA..
I predicted this in my 2021 predictions..

**********

The next thing going down in flames…

Keanu Reeves & Alexandra Grant.

I probably, have done more “Readings” on these two
Than anyone else.
I stand by them…

When, I do any reading.
I see it as happening now.
So I have to try and place the timing.
Already discussed 

“Covid Timing”.
I have attached the links to these readings.
From two years ago.

These events are starting to happen now.


I SEE…


August will be the worst month of Alexandra’s life so far…

WHY ?

Keanu Reeves will break up with her…
It feel he’s breaks up with her while out of town…
I feel he is on a trip in Europe, in August.
Something to do, with work & family…
While she is in his home in Los Angeles…
I See this break up, happening over Facetime etc…

I see her moving all of her things out of Keanus home…
While he’s gone…
I also see her  legal troubles coming to a head…
Lawsuits and charges filed against her…
I have read on Alexandra’s legal troubles…

In the past…
They are happening now…
links attached

I SEE…

In September Alexandra will sue Keanu…
For support..
She won’t get everything she asks for…
I see he’ll write her check…

********


Britney Spears & Sam Ashgari

Will be married less than 18 months…

I SEE…


Sam  pushing to try for another baby…
He sees this as a cash grab…

I SEE…

Sam knows his time is limited.
He is trying to get as much money and relevance
As possible.
Before it is over…

I don’t see Britney carrying another baby to term…


Every time I look a pic of Sam Ashgari.
There is no life or soul behind his eyes…
SCARY!!!

Thank God…… he’s not smart enough to do any serious damage…

********

President Joe Biden.

I SEE…

President Biden’s, health & mental well being.
Is even worse than it appears…
I don’t see him being able to run again…
In fact I don’t see him competent enough to complete his term…

********


Global Warming.

As I predicted in my last annual predictions.

Global warming is getting worse.
As I film this.
Britain Recorded.
The, hottest day ever.
40.C/104.5F
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11028439/UK-heatwave-Wildfires-destroy-houses-hottest-day-record.html

I THINK…

All  the, A- List Climate activists.
Need to get off their private jets.

That’s All.


********

Ezra Miller
 
Two years…
I predicted
Legal troubles for Ezra Miller.
Due to under age girls.
Two years ago I predicted that…
Clearly that was TOLD YA…
https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2022/06/told-ya-ezra-miller-scandal.html


I SEE…

This craziness continues…
His mental illness will escalate
I see he will be arrested…
More victims will come forward…
His Hollywood career is over…
I do not see “The Flash”
With him in it being released…
But this is the least of his problems to come…

********

Finally Happy News YEAH….

Alexander Gilkes & Maria Sharapova

https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2020/12/what-meghan-markle-wish-she-had-good.html

In 2020 I predicted that they would get married.
That they would have two children…
The, first a baby boy.

They just had a Baby Boy

TOLD YA

Welcome to the World Theodore Gilkes.

I SEE…

A Wedding followed a baby girl…
This will be a strong marriage.
They will be together forever…

By the way I see Baby Theodore.
Will grow up to be a tennis champion …

I SEE…

Alexander & Maria, watching him play on centre court.
At Wimbledon…

********

Ans 2 Comments.

asia koko vu
ASKS

Will  Roe v Wade? 
Be codified into law?

YES… within six months

********

Letitia Babii 
ASKS


Can you do a prediction about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?
Are they going to find different people,or are going to patch up and get remarried?
Can you tell if Brad Pitt will go blind?


I SEE….

No re-marriage for them…
I see them happy, with other people..

I don’t see Brad going blind…


********


T. W.
ASKS

A Photographer Claims To Have An “Embarrassing”
 Picture Of Prince Andrew From His “BBC Newsnight”
That would “Rock The Monarchy” If It Came Out .

I SEE…

Yes, I see that & more unflattering pictures of Prince Andrew coming out…

********

Heather Pendleton 
ASKS

Will John Mayer ever get married?

I SEE…

I don’t see him married…
But, I do see him happy…

********


Sally
ASKS

Can you update us on how Rushi Sunak will do as PM. 
Thank you X

I SEE…

Not great…
I see a General Election…
Next year…
Doesn’t look good for him…

********

OK all done were finished with this one..
All links in the description..
Just by the subscribe Button

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQzShQAAg28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHrRgN0ILL0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBfywZDuFeQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgQJexqszWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP0QW_pDWL8

As always…

MAWAUUHHH ….




Comments

T. W. said…
Does Harry know MeghaTron was a pros, uh, on the yacht circuit?

Does he know she “entertained” Prince Andrew?
T. W. said…
Anyone else remember I said Biden has dementia and certain people made nasty comments to me because of it?

I wonder what those people think now.

Prayers for Biden.

I take no joy in anyone suffering from dementia.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for that!

It makes sense about CD said about why JLO married Ben so quickly in a Las Vegas chapel of all places. Why would she do that when we all know she likes the HUGE lavish event weddings and all the pomp and circumstance?

During the pandemic, she slept, ate, lived with her ex, Alec R., and was apparently waiting for Covid to be over before they got married in a lavish event. Since JLO and Alec crashed and burned, and then her almost immediate hook-up with Ben, it's all very very very strange. Jumping from one bed to another. This also is hard on children.

Did she really love Alec? How do you go from one guy to the next so quickly and then marry the next so soon?

So the $136 dollar Las Vegas chapel marriage bliss will last only a few months, if that. This is going to devastate JLO. You can only imagine, 2 big very public relationships that end quickly. It's also very embarrassing for her I would think. It would be devastating and embarrassing for any woman.

There are men and there are men. Men who have past history of addictions and multiple unsuccessful relationships are not the marrying kind.

When will JLO ever learn? Perhaps this time she will fall on the sword and finally realize her neediness to always have a man.

She is beautiful (Did you all see the photos of her when she married Ben? She looked 25 years old. I mean, WOW). She is very rich, powerful, business smart, and yet when it comes to men she has the worst taste ever.

This is a tragedy. Or should I say another trainwreck.
Anonymous said…

fans of Keanu sue AG then subpoena Keanu Reeves
if Keanu fails to show up in court,
sue him for contempt
then Keanu will write you a fat cheque.
hahaha.

Trump ally Steve Bannon found guilty of contempt for defying Jan. 6 committee subpoena
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/07/22/steve-bannon-trial/10125238002/
T. W. said…
The Upcoming Book About Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s “Revenge” Claims Duchess Camilla Is The One Who Initiated “That Conversation” About Baby Archie


https://dlisted.com/2022/07/22/the-upcoming-book-about-meghan-markle-and-prince-harrys-revenge-claims-duchess-camilla-is-the-one-who-initiated-that-conversation-about-baby-archie/
LB said…
Hi CD 😊💗

This just in 2 hours ago
Johnny Depp wants 2 million over turned!!!

https://youtu.be/HTNsFNto6pg

I think she is crazy! She needs to be in Jail or
Some psych ward!!


LB said…
@TW
Your a good person TW so no worries!!
Those minion peeps, ignore!!!😡
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
LB said…
@Keanu’s One
Thank you for update!!
Glad he is doing good!
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗
Anonymous said…
-Anonymous 10:38


Thanks for that!

It makes sense about CD said about why JLO married Ben so quickly in a Las Vegas chapel of all places. Why would she do that when we all know she likes the HUGE lavish event weddings and all the pomp and circumstance?

(I’m not CD, but I take alfalfa right answer,question…
my guessing ,
same time when I drink my coffee …

- Maybe SHE needed convince her self
and now waiting party.



During the pandemic, she slept, ate, lived with her ex, Alec R., and was apparently waiting for Covid to be over before they got married in a lavish event.

- Ex why because he changed her with younger girl , but wanted forgiveness..
Pandemic was a turning point.

-You living in same house if you shearing one.

Since JLO and Alec crashed and burned, and then her almost immediate hook-up with Ben, it's all very very very strange.

-Ben was already in pictures ,from day she find out about cheating…

Jumping from one bed to another. This also is hard on children.

-You must have problems with thinking !?
I don’t believe they sleep same bed with children.


-And what a F you jumping to a other energy when you want marry to someone..
first place .

Did she really love Alec? How do you go from one guy to the next so quickly and then marry the next so soon?

-Did he really loved JLo as a woman or her name , is a question first..
-If you love someone you not doing that kind of stuff..what he has done .

-today you maybe in sad relationship with routine and tomorrow going to party and meet your husband.
Timing is everything.




So the $136 dollar Las Vegas chapel marriage bliss will last only a few months, if that.

Maybe there is a reason?
136$ or 1360000$? You know


This is going to devastate JLO.

- What 136$?
-Or what she earns 1,36 +million from intsa + other sources ..?( I think more)

You can only imagine, 2 big very public relationships that end quickly.

-Do you want something else?
-That long as for many and nasty?

It's also very embarrassing for her I would think.

-Embarrassing that guy who want marry her didn’t know how keep his pants straight?!


It would be devastating and embarrassing for any woman.

-?
Did you see any devastation or embarrassment?
Feelings dose not ask ..

There are men and there are men. Men who have past history of addictions and multiple unsuccessful relationships are not the marrying kind.

-And you know that? You can have addictions past and marry successfully anyway..
-You can have many relationships and then find finally your happiness.


When will JLO ever learn? Perhaps this time she will fall on the sword and finally realize her neediness to always have a man.

-Learn what?


She is beautiful (Did you all see the photos of her when she married Ben? She looked 25 years old. I mean, WOW).
She is very rich, powerful, business smart, and yet when it comes to men she has the worst taste ever.

-Yes she is!!!
-What?


This is a tragedy.

-What?


Or should I say another trainwreck.

-What?

Anonymous ( Your mindset is tragedytrainwreck but this not surprise)
Sally said…
Hi Christian,

An update please on Johnny Depp’s 2 million appeal.

Love your t shirt and yes I do trust you 👍

Have a good weekend everyone. X
Grandma Karma said…
I want to thank fans of Keanu Reeves, and I understand why Keanu Reeves is persistent, he gets inspiration from his fans, who are suffering at the hand of AG.

I have fans too, but it is dangerous to have them as my fans, they are mainly Russians who are either angry, sad or aggressive, haha, it is heartbroken to see their sons/fathers are dying on a daily basis.

Christina's predictions are great, very inspirational.

I have decided that I deserve a beer or two, after having beers everyday for almost two weeks.

cheers.
Anonymous said…
the prediction about Lopez's "wedding" did not come true!with Navalny, too, not all is well!he was given 9 years in prison!and kr didn't find the pins from ag in the house, as predicted by cd? since ag lives in his house, he did not look for it)
T. W. said…
LB

Thank you!

Two of those people were Friends. Some of us suspect one of them departed & created fake accounts that specifically attacked me. I have prayed the person received the psychiatric care they need.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Anonymous 7:03 AM

🙈



We will now resume our regular programming.
Anonymous said…
T.W., I could see Camilla making those comments about Archie. A different generation, ignorant. I know she did not like Meghan one iota.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Keanu's ONE


HA HA
LB said…
@Keanu’s One

About Keanu’s nervousness, doesn’t surprise me really! Considering his dealings
& pressure with business with AG, two movies back to back, training, and jet lag! Not to mention all the little events
in between! What we could have handled 10 years ago, our bodies change and can’t deal with the
stress issues physically and mentally! Smoking cigarettes 🚬 takes away from nutrients our body needs
plus increases the risk for cancer, which tires the body out! IMO & research 🔬
I think when we get to a certain age situations & emotions
that we buried come to the survice
As long as he has his forever love, in you, 🙂
things will change! When two people come together in
God’s timing they heal each other. That is what true love
is all about!
Being the luckiest woman in the world , I’m so happy for you!
Two people meeting each other in his or her later years to
Find happiness and love when most people are getting a divorce
is a miracle in itself!
That one perfect love that you have been waiting for your whole life!
Heavenly Bliss!
Praying and growing together and helping each other out is what love is
All about!
You are the luckiest girl in the world !
Best wishes to you!
Patience & God’s timing!
Paris! The city of love! What a beautiful thing!

Praying 🙏 for you Keanu’s One! Always….
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗
LB said…
@Keanu’s One & everyone

Please don’t mind me! I know you all are laughing!
lol That’s ok, I like talking to myself here! 🤭
I love this blog though! 🤗

Have a Bkessed Sunday everyone
🙂✝️🙏💗💗💗
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
THANK YOU LB said…
hi LB:

I just read your comment about me, thanks, I rarely read all the comments; my eyes are tired, after hours of murmuring with KR.

We are the very same, you will know in the future.

frankly to say, it is very scary for me to think about everything.

God bless you all.
T. W. said…
Anonymous July 23, 2022 at 11:56 PM

I hear you. The entire BRF is racist even though they have African blood running through their veins.
Anonymous said…
THEY SAY WHEN A CLOWN

MOVES INTO A PALACE…

IT DOESN'T BECOME KING/Queen

THE PALACE BECOMES
A CIRCUS

BECAREFUL WHO YOU INVITE IN
TO YOUR HOME…

AND WHO YOU GIVE EASY
ACCESS TO…

NO MATTER HOW IN CONTROL
YOU ARE…

IT ONLY EVER TAKES
1 CLOWN🤡

TO DESTROY EVERYTHING
YOU'VE BUILT
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
5:41

If you're going to gossip
at least make sure your very
well dressed.

You can't look like SH&T and talke
SH@T at the same time.
Anonymous said…
Got to say Chad is a really smart guy.His reaction in SDCC was marvelous:humble and clever.He didn’t take all credits from others ,though he is the director of the JW movies.The hot potato was sent back to Keanu,because Chad said he came up with brilliant ideas in the interviews back in 2017,never mentioned AG.So why would he risk his reputation and career to help her while she is obviously a liar and loser?Where there is a lie,there is a fact.No one can change the fact.Cheers to all the true fans and truth seekers. CD is profound enough to see the future.He is reliable.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
keanu the one!what does Paris have to do with pro-Russian sentiments? you're not Russian!what's stopping you from going to Paris?! you've got a mess in your head!or a lot of wine! how many comments have you deleted here?!
Anonymous said…
Anon at 9:58 AM

hi I love you Alexandra Grant, you are an Ape and I am a Monkey.

Monkey always love Apes.
Anonymous said…
Come on? hhaha!keanu theone has problems with his head!writes crazy nonsense, then deletes it!hello, kr, my true love!
Anonymous said…
https://twitter.com/SportsmenNaked
https://twitter.com/sexynudemen
https://twitter.com/ShirtlessStars

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...