Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Morning CD, how are you? Hope you’re doing well, Will Jojo’s (singer) engagement last? If so, will her marriage last? If not, why? Will she and her fiancé have kids? If so, how many?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, please watch this video in this article https://www.pausefoot.com/video/comment-cristiano-ronaldo-a-t-il-seduit-georgina-rodriguez/?utm_source=pausefoot&utm_medium=recirculated_sidebar&utm_campaign=fr-stories-giant-clubs-cheat-oh-my-goal Do you see anything, like did you get a psychic burst? What’s in their future? Career and relationship wise?
Anonymous said…
follow me

https://twitter.com/KeanusONE
https://www.instagram.com/keanusone/
Lovely Libra said…
Good Morning! What a gorgeous picture…reminds me of going home. Thanks, CD!
Anonymous said…
Hey there CD... Hope you are doing okay? We haven't heard anything from you in quite a while and I'm missing your Youtube vids. You always manage to make me smile, even on the "bad news" videos. Sending best wishes xx
teacher wendy said…
Is James Caan's death the one that hits Keanu really hard? They made a movie together and he really looked up to him.
LB said…
@Teacher Wendy
I’m so very sorry to hear that! 😔🫢

I’ll pray 🙏 for KR concerning that!
I loved James Caan!
RIP ✡️
LB said…
@Teacher Wendy

PS
Yes! I remember now CD’s psychic burst
with KR & Prince Harry! 😳🫢😔
both being effected by a death of someone close !
Sad 😔
Plus, just read yesterday the Queen 👸🏻 is scaling her
schedule back!
God Bless her Majesty! 🇬🇧

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...