Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bill Gates, who already owns close to 270,000 acres of land in the U.S., has been granted the legal authority to buy another 2100 acres in North Dakota despite protests by local residents.
Anonymous said…
When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you - When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - You may know that your society is doomed.
LB said…
@anonymous
Amen to that! 🙏😔
T. W. said…
Good morning!

Anonymous is correct.
LB said…
Hi CD & everyone! 😊🫶 🦋🦋🦋
Beautiful pic!

@T.W.
Hi 😊
Hope you are feeling a lil bit better as each day comes!
Praying for you in my daily prayers!
🙏✝️💗💗💗😊

T. W. said…
Thank you LB!

God is great. I am still recovering.

I thank you and all the Friends for praying for me.
LB said…
Your so welcome @TW 😊🙏✝️💗

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...