Skip to main content

TOLD YA.... Meghan Markle made Kate Middleton CRY...

 

Comments

LB said…
How can someone be so cruel? Kate is a beautiful person and has showed
the monarchy the grace and style it needs to be the future Queen of England!!
T. W. said…
This is terrible!
T. W. said…
I need to know what MeghaTron is doing to make Virgos & Capricorns miserable.

MeghaTron is a Leo. I, TW, am a Leo too & I know & I can tell you that Virgo & Capricorn have the upper hand over Leo.

I need to know MeghaTron’s secrets for research purposes.
Anonymous said…
I am so proud for supporting Russia in the past, Russia is the ONLY country that is trying to help people in Africa:

https://www.rt.com/russia/559417-lavrov-africa-food-deliveries/

we are hit by inflation, and. many may not get enough food.
Cordelia said…
TW

Don't bother to go there Just stay as sweet as you are.
Anonymous said…
a distinctive feature of this country!help others!and let your people (old people) die of hunger and poverty!I'm not sorry for my own!
T. W. said…
Cordelia,

You are correct as usual and I thank you for your loving correction. May God repay you for the love, joy and kindness you bring! 😘
T. W. said…
Anonymous

China is all over Africa & is friends with Russia. So the help makes sense.

As long as there are no strings attached then I am happy Russia is helping my African family.

God bless you. 😘

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...