Skip to main content

Legend Teigen Adele Styles Wilde Evans Selena Keanu Meghan Harry Will & ...

Comments

T. W. said…
Christian, you have a Closer & Closer



Victoria Beckham in cold war with new daughter-in-law, Nicola Peltz


https://pagesix.com/2022/08/04/victoria-beckham-feuding-with-daughter-in-law-nicola-peltz/



Victoria Beckham And Her New Daughter-In-Law, Nicola Peltz, Are Reportedly Not Talking And Can’t Stand Each Other


https://dlisted.com/2022/08/05/victoria-beckham-and-her-new-daughter-in-law-nicola-peltz-continue-to-feud/
Sally said…
Thank you Christian.
T. W. said…
In today’s episode of “No Comment”


Lightning strike outside White House sends 4 to hospital in critical condition
The lightning struck at Washington, DC's Lafayette Park


https://www.foxnews.com/us/lightning-strike-outside-white-house-hospitalizes-people-critical-condition
Anonymous said…
nice video, subtitle?

KR should choose LB, TW, or even CD as his soulmate replacing AG. KR is rich.
LB said…
Hi CD 🫶Hope all is well with you and your!
Thanks for the post & predictions 🫶
As a loyal KR fan, we will always love , encourage, support him
through the difficult times and as the best!
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗🫶

Anonymous said…
@10:51 pm Victoria too old to be feuding with a 20 something year old, that’s some 🤡 shi Brooklyn ask your dad to ask your mom to chill 😂 I think Vicky is jel especially since her young and sexy days is behind her and all she’s known for is being a Beckham by marriage 😂
T. W. said…
Anonymous, you are so sweet! If you are single I pray you meet The One soon!

Keanu is a good guy. I know because he is examining himself & not placing blame on everyone. He knows he had a role to play in this mess. Never forget, the Light always overcomes the Darkness!

Christian, your hair looks great & I love your shirt!

Friends, we should send Christian a graphic tee for his birthday or set up a GoFundMe so we can pitch in money and he can get some shirts to entertain us!

Everyone have some cake! 🍰

With love,

HRH TW 😘
LB said…
@annoymous 8/5/22 11:30pm

lol One could only hope!!! Wow, what an honor though
Sorry lovie! 😢 not a candidate or even considerable!
I’m not his type! Also, well the money 🤔 is always a nice perk
but it doesn’t buy happiness! Besides kR has worked for
Every penny he has earned and with todays women he would
need a tight prenup!
With CD, he is already taken! Besides, KR would be barking up
the wrong tree with that! 😀 lol
T.W. Is lovely though so we’ll have to see what they say 🫶

KR can pick any women in the world, it’s not me though 😢
I’m conservative, believe in old fashion values, and a very private
person! It would be hell to thrust someone like me into the celebrity
lifestyle!
Plus, I have health issues that would prevent me from going into
A relationship with anyone! 😔
I would not be good for him anyway! Some other things
KR smokes cigarettes 🚬 I have Asthma! lol
Also, I don't drink alcohol at all, I grew up in an alcoholic home so I’m traumatized!
(I’m private but gapping my gums here lol) 🤷🏻‍♀️
The biggest issue would be my weight , I’m fat!
Working on that though 👍🏻 (Turtle club sigh 😌)

I would love to meet him one day though! 😍 But that is not going to happen either
Chances of winning the lottery are better odds! lol

Thank you for the call out though! Don’t know why you would say that? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Always a loyal fan of CD, T.W. & KR!!😘

Thank you annoymous 🙃

Love & blessings to everyone
Sincerely
LB
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗
LB said…
Hi TW
Omg! 🙋🏻‍♀️
I would love to do that! CD’s T-Shirts are his trademark
Anonymous said…
Thank you for that! I'm happy for Chrissy and John, it's what they have wanted for a long time and it's very very expensive to go the fertility treatment route. Of course, they can afford it. I saw the images of Chrissy online, she looked beautiful. Me thinks she has had more plastic surgery and perhaps a little LIPO. But she is really happy, and good for her.

Chrissy is in a beloved relationship. No question her man John Legend adores her. She feels free to be herself which I know in the past was not always nice.
Starlight said…

TW

every year I wonder

when exactly
is his birthday 😃

Anonymous said…
Good Morning everyone!

T.W., I love the tshirt idea! I wear a lot of funny (and punny) shirts like CD. A lot of mine are from this place: https://www.boredwalk.com

There's another company that has a lot of funny tshirts with physics puns as well. If I can find that one, I'll post it too.

Love,
"Min ande danser" (from the live chats!)
Anonymous said…
LB don’t take it as a attack okay…

Blended saying:
"Every form of addiction is bad, no
matter whether the narcotic be alcohol
,morphine ,idealism or idiotism

Affirmation for you..
When You Feel Lost

I automatically stop trying when I feel unwanted , lost, etc.
If it's not being reciprocated.
I won’t reach not in my mind to something or someone what’s not meant for me ,
I don't beg pity.
Not here or there nor anywhere .


"'I am divinely guided.
The universe is having conversations about me daily.
I'm in a special spot;
hopeful for the my realistic future,

grateful for life, and I am open to receive
directions what’s meant for me
with my birth rights.”
T. W. said…
LB — Seems we have a lot in common


Starlight 💫 — Christian is a September Libra I think September 29.


Anonymous — Thank you for the link! I’ve never set up a GoFundMe so maybe someone here knows how to do it so we can give Christian T-shirt money for his birthday. I posted 2 links to sites that sell fun T-shirts below:


https://chummytees.com/


https://www.snorgtees.com/
Starlight said…

TW

🙏

I hope you
are well

T. W. said…
Thank you Starlight 💫! I pray your are doing great!

I am making progress but it seems like something else takes it’s place. The healthcare team believes the root cause of the bizarre health problems is stress. I am reading Louise Hay’s book “You Can Heal Your Life.” Then I will do the workbook.
LB said…
@TW
Yes, we do have a lot in common 😢🫶💗
I offer up my suffering to Jesus on the cross✝️
In hopes that my suffering my health others 😊💗

At annoymous
Ok 💗🫶
Starlight said…

TW

she works a lot with
positive affirmation

it’s really amazing

how often we
think negative

or expect negative
things

without noticing it -


also important is a good
work-life-balance

or a balance between
being inside and outside


but you can’t ask me about

my work-life-balance is
a full catastrophe


Lucy said…
Love it! You're looking well. I would never have thought that there was any basis to the William/Rose Hanbury rumours - are you suggesting there might be?
Portia seems nice but I suspect was very interested in Ellen's wealth/profile. Ellen seems like a bit of a cold fish.
LB said…
@TW
Correction
So that my suffering, that I offer up to God
May help others! 😊✝️🙏💗💗💗
LB said…
We need to say a birthday blog or message here fo
1) Keanu Reeves 9/2/22
2)Christian Dion 9/29/2022

That would be so nice 🫶💗
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗
LB said…
@ anonymous
8/7/22 6:25am

When You Feel Lost

I automatically stop trying when I feel unwanted , lost, etc.
If it's not being reciprocated.
I won’t reach not in my mind to something or someone what’s not meant for me ,
I don't beg pity.
Not here or there nor anywhere .


You need to reach out to that person that you feel is not reciprocating
Pray on it before you do, to God
Because you never know why that person is not reciprocating…
could be a reason…

Most important is communicating face to face, even writing ✍️ letters
Private
At least you will know 😊🙏✝️
Closing yourself off, is a major opportunity missed!! That would be a sad thing!

Just my opinion
Gods blessings to you 😊🙏💗🙏

T. W. said…
LB — 😘


Starlight 💫 — I need more balance too! As Jesus said, we are what we think (my wording). He did say “Take no thought saying […].” I was taught Jesus was teaching us that as soon as we utter the thought we give life to it. We have what we say. The Bible does say life & death are in the power of the tongue.

Lucy — Christian was responding to the blind item about a prince who liked to be pegged. When he was asked about Rose Hamburg years ago, Christian said that these people always cheat as they are in a different class/social circle (my words). Christian neither confirmed nor denied the Hanbury rumors. CDAN claims the rumors are true & it was MeghaTron who leaked the story.
anon said…

TW - the no comment post, thanks for that and the dry humor.

I have not seen Jules's comments for a while, her smart insights, too.

There is one of the anonymous's that's the one telling it like it is now, i like those posts too.


T. W. said…
Hi anon!

I am so glad you enjoyed that particular comment and caught the humor. My humor is not everyone's cup of tea.

Jules did post last week and I think she posted over the weekend. I miss her comments too. I miss a lot of the Friends who have gone back to lurking. I wish they would comment more often because they have valuable things to share. Sometimes all I need to read is "Hello, I am having a great day and I hope you are too." We help each other with small things more than we can imagine!
LB said…
&TW
🙋🏻‍♀️
lol I liked the no comment section!
I like your cup of tea! Funny! 😀🫶

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...