Skip to main content

Morning....


 

Comments

Beth said…
Hope you got a good view of it in HB, I couldn't see it here.
Cordelia said…
Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? Please do a reading on Chris brown’s career and love life… will he ever get married? If so, when? Does he have a soul mate? If so, what type and have they met? Will he have keep having more kids with randoms instagram models?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, please do a reading on anti feminist pro life Christian instagram “influencers” @solieolie and @ _lex_james marriages… will their marriages last? Will they have more kids? Do they practice what they preach especially with their husbands? What’s in their children’s futures? We’re they raised to believe what they believe? What do you see in their futures 2022 and beyond?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, please do a prediction on @ashleyokada_, will her marriage last? Will she have more kids? Are she and her husband planning to move to Japan? Will she and her family move to Japan 🇯🇵? If so when? Will they live there forever or until their kid(s) grow up a bit?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, will the live action Barbie movie be a success or flop? I wouldn’t be surprised if it flopped because literally no one asked for it… not that I know of
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? I saw a ouch of pro lifers handing out pamphlets when I was out and and about and as a pro choicer I felt dirty holding that pamphlet, my question is will abortion remain legal in canada? If so, will it been legal forever?
teacher wendy said…
OMG. I love these 4 photos! I needed a moment to look at something and just forget and recharge and "not think about anything but beauty" for a moment today! THANK YOU!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous, gorgeous images.
MH said…
Stunning pictures Christian! Love them! Thank you for sharing 🫶🏻

Couldn’t see it from the clouds (as always) but was able to snap a pic of an almost full moon. It’s energy came in time to save me, to bring life back into me.. to face my heavy struggles.. so, truly thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...