Skip to main content

Morning...


Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning!

Happy birthday to all the Leo’s! 🦁 ♌️
Anonymous said…
Good morning!

Magnificent lion! So beautiful! 💗
Anonymous said…
hi to fans of KR:

1. I think Mayae wongae could be AG, who has been rude when talking to you. https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/the-keanu-reeves-discussion-thread-ii.4661181/page-425
2. I also think you need to control your emotion, and not make comments on other fans including Parker;
3. I think it is time to focus on AG's crimes and the litigation, but nothing else in August, September, and October;
4. Support Ms. Parker but not fight against Ms. Parker;
5. do not mock or hate KR, focus on AG's scandals.

cheers.
KR's ONE said…
AG and her people have been giving me troubles
but KR took advantage of it by siding with AG making me depressed

KR was controlling
KR was not innocent
together KR and AG have made my life very hard

as I said,
in May 2020 when I started speaking to KR,
I was confident and successful in my business
now I am very traumatic

I don't blame KR or anybody
it is negative to blame others

but still
I want to help 13 fans reverse the RO and get compensations from AG
I have many friends who are lawyers and doctors in the US

Let's focus on AG's crimes, immoral and illegal actives rather than her appearance and manner in the coming 3 months
Ms. Parker is the key to win cases
Ms. Parker you need to hire good lawyers helping you
do not get wrong lawyers

We all need to protect our energy
and control our emotions

any questions
post at CD"s site

have a great day
everybody
I wish KR and everybody a great summer.
cheers
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? Could you please do a reading on “rapper” blue face and his “girlfriend” Christean rock they’re relationship is toxic af and I’m concerned for the both of them especially Christean… I think she has this unhealthy dependence on blue face who’s government name is Johnathan
LB said…
@TW
Thank you TW for wishing Leo’s Hapoy Birthday 🥳
Happy Birthday Leo’s!!

Absolutely gorgeous pic of that Lion!! Love it!!
😊✝️🙏💗💗💗🫶
LB said…
Hi CD & Community 🫶💗

Just saw on news Olivia Newton John has passed away at 73!
So shocking and sad
RIP Olivia
She has a grown daughter Chloe
✝️🙏💗💗💗
T. W. said…
RIP: Olivia Newton-John Dead at 73 After Losing Battle with Breast Cancer

https://sandrarose.com/2022/08/rip-olivia-newton-john-dead-at-73-after-losing-battle-with-breast-cancer/



Olivia Newton-John dead: Iconic pop star and ‘Grease’ actress was 73


https://nypost.com/2022/08/08/olivia-newton-john-dead-iconic-pop-star-and-grease-actress-was-73/
T. W. said…
Biden says ‘inflation’ bill funds healthcare, ‘God knows what else’ in bizarre speech


https://nypost.com/2022/08/08/biden-says-inflation-bill-funds-healthcare-god-knows-what-else-in-bizarre-speech/



Biden’s spending bill includes $80B for 87K IRS workers to audit small business owners, WFH, rideshare drivers, PPP scammers


https://sandrarose.com/2022/08/bidens-spending-bill-includes-80b-for-87k-irs-workers-to-audit-small-business-owners-wfh-rideshare-drivers/
T. W. said…
Thank you Christian!

Friends, here is more information about The Dog Star (Sirius)


VIDEOS


1) the sirius mystery - the dogon tribe (In Search Of Television Show)


https://youtu.be/1v_WOyYylAk


https://youtu.be/CT9WUlM7a6k



2) A History Of The Dogon & Their Ancient Science


https://youtu.be/NQD5dMvDyAE



3) The Dogon Tribe And Their Nordic Alien Gods From Sirius


https://youtu.be/m26TR3vWGX4



4) Dogon tribe made scientist SPEECHLESS after shocking planetary system revelations


https://youtu.be/LA-1pudiY0A



5) Astronomy In Africa: The Dogon and The Serer


https://youtu.be/Z3IkI2or7vA




ARTICLES


6) The Mysterious Connection Between Sirius and Human History


https://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/connection-between-sirius-and-human-history/



7) The African tribe and the incredible extraterrestrial civilization of Sirius who visited us in the past


https://mysteriesrunsolved.com/2018/01/dogon-tribe-their-visitors-star-sirius-nommos.html



8) Was the Sirius Star System Home to the Dogon African Tribe?


https://www.gaia.com/article/did-this-african-tribe-originate-in-another-star-system
Anonymous said…
Good morning Christian and everyone. Christian you were in my dream last night.
You were sitting across a small table from me and other people were around, almost like we were in someone’s living room. I was holding a photo in my hand, but wasn’t getting a reading from you as it was more of a social environment and I noticed you were looking at me smiling nicely.
I wish everyone well and ask that maybe when you are ready could we please do another healing circle, many blessings to all 💖🙏💖🙏
KEANU's ONE said…
hi fans of KR:

I have not met Keanu in person. I want to help fans reverse the RO in August and September, after that, I will put everything behind.

I no longer spoke to KR, KR has been with AG why the hell I talk to him? even if I spoke to him, I had no problems telling the world what he said to me - he is with AG not with me.

If you have any questions about litigation, post here. I don't read all comments but try.

cheers, everybody.
LB said…
@anonymous 8/9/22 12:19am

I hope you are ok 😊🙏

Yes! Please CD another healing circle if we can! 🫶
Thank you!
😊✝️🙏💗💗💗
Anonymous said…
@LB, thank you 🙏 just a bit worried my dad is having surgery tomorrow and would like to wish everyone including my dad a blessing of perfect health. Many blessings to all 🙏💖🙏💖
MH said…
Thank you Christian for this beautiful picture
Starlight said…

Anonymous

I’m sure there is
an Angel

who help him 🙏

LB said…
@anonymous 8/9/22 10:14AM

I hope & pray 🙏 your Dad’s surgery went ok?
Praying he is well and speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹
😊🙏💗💗💗
✝️
Anonymous said…
Good morning Christian, LB and Starlight, thank you CD for the healing circle. Thank you LB and Starlight for the well wishes, my Dads surgery went well, thank you God 🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖many blessings to all 💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏
LB said…
@anonymous 8/10/22 11:53
Your so welcome ….and

Praise God! I’m so happy your dad’s surgery went well
Praying 🙏 for complete healing and recovery!
😊🫶🙏💗💗💗
✝️
Thank you God, & Jesus for answering our prayers 💗

Have a Blessed weekend ahead
Everyone stay safe, wear your masks 😷

ttyl 👋
Love LB
😊🙏✝️💗💗💗🫶
Beth said…
I've spent more than 40 years not knowing about the Lions portal then two unrelated people mention it in the same week. Weird

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...