Skip to main content

TOLD YA Johnny Depp to direct.....

 


 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11113253/Johnny-Depp-set-direct-film-25-years-teams-Al-Pacino-create-biopic.html

 


https://youtu.be/7hK1dKCt84Y

JOHNNY DEPP AMBER HEARD
FUTURES READING…
July 14th 2022


Hi Everyone lovely to see you all again.

As promised here’s the Futures Reading.
Johnny Depp & Amber Heard.

SO HERE WE GO….

JOHNNY DEPP

I SEE…

Johnny Depp’s future is solid & bright.
Watch for him to take a directing role.
Great success…
The acting will go great as well…


I SEE…

He’s back on track.
He will be seeing a therapist.
He has put the out of control illegal drug abuse behind him…
He will not let his fans down.

I SEE…

Re Johnny Depp’s “Future Love”
I have already done a reading on this.

https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2021/07/future-forever-loves-keanu-evans-depp.html


I do get a lot of the same question.
Is Kate Moss Johnny Depp’s.
Future Love?

I SEE…

I can’t say definitively she is, or she isn’t.
At this time.

But what I can say is.
Kate Moss’s current relationship isn’t stable…

I do see that his Future Love is European/English…
It is an energy he’s never experienced before.

So if it is Kate Moss.
This energy feels brand new…

Sometimes peoples energy feels very different.
After they have learned the lessons.
Their past relationships
Was meant to teach them.

So, his next relationship.
Could be Kate Moss…
If so, this relationship.
Will have a completely different energy.
To  their first one.
I will update you as I see more.

I can say his Future Love.
Is Not.. Vanessa Paradis…

I SEE…

In 2023 Johnny Depp will buy a new home.
In Britain…

I SEE…

The English countryside, overlooking a river …
Looks a lot like Oxford…
This will be a great sanctuary for him…
Exactly what he needs.

This feels like home to him…

****************************************************

AMBER HEARD

Amber Heard wants to appeal.

I SEE…

No Appeal happening…

I SEE…

She is broke…
With more money troubles ahead…

I SEE…

A wealthy man, not Elon Musk.
Was helping Amber Heard money wise.
He has now stopped…
He realized he was helping with the same bills.
That insurance company was covering.
He stopped.
He found out he was conned…
I do not see him suing her…

I SEE…

Two insurance companies.
Suing Amber Heard…

First, The insurance company that has already paid Ambers legal fees.
Is planning on suing her to get the money back.

I do not know exactly why.
But it feels like fraud.

They will succeed…

The other insurance company.
Is suing her, so that they don’t have to pay her any money.

They will succeed…

I do not see them paying her anything…


I SEE…

The British Authorities.
Will go after her for perjury…
Regarding, the UK trial.
This may take a while.
She will be charged with perjury
As a result of this the verdict will be over turned…


I SEE…
 
I don’t see Johnny Depp going to court over this.
I see him accepting a settlement…

I SEE…

The Australian courts
will also go after her
for perjury…
I don’t see jail time…
But I do see a conviction/fine…


I SEE…

Elon Musk cut her off way before the trial started.
Both financially and emotionally

COMPLETELY…

He isn’t funding her anymore.
Nor, will he ever again…

I SEE…

Elon Musk is not the father.
Of her daughter…

The donor is a man of means.
Similar in looks to Elon Musk…

The donor isn’t involved in the child’s life.
Financially or physically..

I SEE…

Amber Heard hasn’t  bonded with her daughter.
Sadly she never will…

I SEE

Amber Heard’s career is finished for good.
(Not that you need a Psychic to tell you that)

She will attempt to do a “Reality Television”
Next…
Even that will flop…

I SEE…

Amber Heard wants to move.
Wants to leave the country.
She has her eyes on Europe.
France in fact.
That’s not to be…

I SEE…

An Older Eastern European man.
Very Wealthy.
Will approach Amber Heard with a romantic offer…
(He does like her)

She is not attracted to this man.
I see her at first turning him down…

Then in desperation.

Amber Heard will take his “Offer”…

I keep seeing her moving to Prague and/or Dubai

I don’t see her daughter going with her…
I don’t know what that’s about?



STAY TUNED

 

Comments

Beth said…
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11113727/Amber-Heard-dumps-lawyer-defended-Johnny-Depp-trial.html
Anonymous said…
everything you said about Johnny Depp became reality in 2022,
I believe everything you said about Keanu Reeves will also become reality in 2022.
after all
we care about Keanu and wish him good,
and the RO should be reversed and AG is going to pay compensation.


T. W. said…
We love all the positive Told Ya’s!
Anonymous said…
This is so exciting Christian! I can't believe you made some of these predictions YEARS ago. You are truly gifted.
I'm happy to see Johnny back to being creative with all the drama hopefully behind him forever. And this English or European lady he's going to meet sounds like the cherry on top of a triumphant year for Johnny. You said in 2021 that she has a grounding spiritual energy, which Johnny needs after so many years dealing with Amber.

Sorry to bother you about this, but are you sensing any news about Zachary Levi the Shazam! actor? People online say that he broke up with his girlfriend. After his divorce, he seems commitment shy. Do you see anything in his future regarding love and career? Also is his personality genuine? He speaks openly about his mental health struggles and seems like a kind soul, but I can't tell anymore. So many celebrities create a narrative that isn't true, it's hard to tell. Thank you so much.
LB said…
@anonymous 8/16/22 2:56am
Yeah! Finally Keanu Reeves moving forward
with blessings ahead!
Anonymous said…
Well, well, it should be no surprise that Amber's child's father is a wealthy man.

Oh, and that night she forgot her birth control. No doubt she planned it.

I initially did wonder if it was Elon's child.

Another child used as a pawn, or should I say a potential pawn.

Interesting. Why doesn't Amber go after the child's wealthy father for child support?

Amber is all about the money.

I can't imagine being with a man that I did not truly care for. She won't be free. He will control her. What a grand price she will pay just to have a fancy roof over her head and expensive baubles around her neck. It will feel like a prison for her.

Good.

She had everything going for her and her greed and immaturity destroyed everything.

She destroyed her reputation, her career, her life to some degree.

Now she's got this baby and isn't even a good mom to her. No surprise.

Rock on Johnny Depp. His fans will be thrilled for his new movies and new love.
Anonymous said…
BETH

I don't know how she can afford these lawyers. Their rates would be extremely high. When you fire lawyers and get new ones, the new have to start from scratch and that costs a lot of money.

Mind you, she still has her house. And that's worth a few million. The lawyers probably put a lien on her crib.

Then she apparently has that book coming out sometime. She would have received an advance for that.
Jules said…
What goes around comes around .. a shame for her (Amber Heard) that she never read any of Christian predictions .. or approached him for a reading.

I am concerned about her daughter.

I wonder if the sheer volume of people secretly hoping or thinking that Kate and Johnny should be together could have actually manifested that into reality. Just like the disdain around the world for Amber has manifested her predicted for entertainment purposes only, soon-to-be living hell. r
Anonymous said…
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND


My somewhat limited life experience has taught me that people who F*CK with others --- They always get their due.

Always. Eventually.

Just one thing though. It may not happen for a long, long time.

In Amber Heard's case, it was a boomerang effect.
Anonymous said…
C.D.
Persone vere, che portano la verità e che capiscano
NAMAS ॐ

Non è affare mio, però avrei da dire…
C.D., una volta hai detto che vedevi A.Heard di finire “rinchiusa”.
Ora la stai avvisando di non andare in Francia… – sembra che A.Heard, SE NON CAMBIA SUBITO LE SUE SCELTE, possa finire in un harem da schiava e, visto il carattere, potrebbe non andare bene.

PACE

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...