Skip to main content

Meghan Harry Dua Lipa Styles Wilde Kardashian Brady Biden Truss Cara Rod...

Comments

All good dogs go to heaven said…
Hello Christian

Is the article about security cameras filming AH physically attacking Eve Barlow in a Tel Aviv hotel recently true or false ? There’s a YouTube person who originally posted this story last week, quoting what looked like an Israel based magazine article, but some are saying the article is made up / false...though there’s photos, not terribly clear, in the article. My sense is that the story is true, what’s your read on the story CD ?

Take care ✨
Kitt Med said…
Thanks
This is a good one
Anonymous said…
Thanks goodness Biden is leaving office - useless president. I agree Truss is awful.
I think you are right Labour will win but not with Starmer I hope. Thanks
Anonymous said…
Nothing about Keanu? 🥺 Christian could this man be having money troubles? He does so much projects recently, almost looking desperate to get some kind of money source. Either it‘s the money or he is in big health trouble trying to leave a legacy. A new reading on him would be awesome🇬🇧🤟🌈
Erika said…
Fantastic CD. I am bracing nyself for Jen and Ben. She always looks at him so adoringly and he constantly looks miserable. Big hugs Cd. Xxx
Anonymous said…
😉🤫

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...