Skip to main content

Mercury Retrograde September 9th to October 1st 2022


 

Comments

T. W. said…
This explains a lot.

Keep receipts & packaging. I already have returns.
Anonymous said…
Oh crap. It's gonna be a messy month.
Blackbird said…
It's been messy for a while as quite a few planets (five, I think?) are in retrograde already. It hasn't been a great time to start a new job, that's for sure. I really hope when it all passes, that people will be more pleasant to deal with - the past few months have been brutal.
Pam said…
When will Putins bombs fall on Europes cities as you predicted CD? Tell us if this will still happen pkease 🥺
teacher wendy said…
Does anything good happen with Mercury in Retrograde?
Enigma said…
can you elaborate Chris....what can we do to ease this retrograde.
Psychic Gossip said…
Enigma https://www.bustle.com/life/what-you-should-do-during-mercury-retrograde-what-you-shouldnt-19281013 CDx
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

According to Michelle Whitedove, you should formulate plans & write them down. Put them into action later. This is a good time for self reflection.
T. W. said…
I’ve been stuttering a lot & having trouble communicating. I was born during a retrograde & it sucks. I also have to return things I buy. I think you should avoid shopping when Venus is void of course/changing signs.
T. W. said…
Never buy electronics & major items such as cars & homes during this time period. Don’t buy any of those items that were manufactured during a Mercury retrograde. The electrical components will fail.

Expect computers, internet, & other electrical items to malfunction.

You might want to avoid elective surgery.
Beth said…
Certainly ultra-anxious here and getting news I don't want to have to deal with during this time!
teacher wendy said…
TW when you stutter when talking , try singing. People who stutter can usually sing without stuttering. So when my students who stuttered were anxious I told them to use a sing-song tone, form of speech. And stutter went away. I hope it helps. When I get nervous I rhyme. It used to drive my sister craxy. Lolol its a habit from teachimg 2nd graders to rhyme. A hard concept for english as second language students. I am trying to get the plants in for fall. My greenhouse is too small.
Blackbird said…
@teacher wendy - you are a beautiful and kind soul
Lucy said…
Hey Blackbird, in electional astrology it's not ideal to start a new job with 5 planets retro. But it's not negative. It just means that you will need to revisit aspects of the job, maybe even the contract. Your job responsibilities might change. Nothing is set in stone. When planets are retrograde, we get the chance to go over things again and work on them. And sometimes retro transits bring up people from the past.
Lucy said…
Hey TW, very correct about electronics. But surgery isn't under Mercury. It's Mars and Pluto.If it's cosmetic surgery, you never want to have it while venus is retrograde. If you can choose a date, I would always opt for a well aspected mars. Surgery is 8th house, mercury rules the 3rd. Mars is the traditional ruler of the 8th, in modern astrology it's Pluto.
Starlight said…

it can also bring
positive Karma back



TW

don’t think so small
from yourself

you aren’t ❤️



T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy,

You are right about the singing! I don’t think to do it. What I do is use a different word or skip the word(s) I can’t say and move on.

Stuttering runs in my family. I never had speech therapy during school days & it would have been free too. One of my younger relatives had speech therapy and he speaks with a beautiful voice! He uses big words too.

Try to find videos of Don Cornelius to hear what the relative sounds like. It’s close enough.
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

VIDEO

Interview begins at 4:55

https://youtu.be/apc-vkFoxGE
T. W. said…
Lucy,

Thank you!

I consulted one of the Friends (Diviner21) to choose a major surgery date. I have a planet in the eighth house & that planet in the sign is in the fall or detriment position (opposite of the best). If he ever posts here again some people may wish to consult him. He is good!

He did say the sun sign & the opposite play a role. But it’s best to have the surgeon’s birth data & date & time of the surgery. This also includes the best time to set foot inside the building.
T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

You are precious and I love you too.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...