Skip to main content

Morning.......


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Thank you Christian for sharing this important truth!

Friends, I continue to pray for all of us. Trust God and receive God’s love and care.
Cordelia said…
Live in my heart and pay no rent.
Beth said…
Do you remember a stranger's kindness? If so please share....
Edgy said…
Thank you for posting this made my day !
teacher wendy said…
MARCH 8, 2000 8:10PM A stranger's kindness. Dad was in the hospital. Dad did not believe in modern medication and for the second time in his life he had joined a cult. I respected his wishes and he was being transfered to a hospice where they would keep him clean, fed, taken care of...2 blocks from my house. (I so wish that hospice was still there). Anyway I had parent conferences the next night, so my sister stayed with Dad and he said..." just GO wash your hair!,( I had been with him day and night for 4 days). Karlyn and I will watch Wheel of Fortune while you are gone". I got home to find Dad's cult robbed my house! And my sister called and said, "your dad is gone! " I said "Gone Where?" She said "He died". So dad died while I washed my hair. I filed a police report, went back to the hospital said goodbye to dad and as I walked out the mother who shared the joint hospital room's entrance next door. Her teenage daughter was in that room very sick and I kept having to tell dad "be quiet because he might scare the young girl in the other room... he kept shouting for Jesus to take him to heaven and I didnt want him to scare her, even if she was delerious with a fever. The mom next door stepped out of the room, peeked in and asked where I was going with my bag. I said "my dad had died while I washed my hair". She said "he wasn't that sick, not to enough to die!" I said "yep thats what the doctor said." She grabbed me and gave me the longest hug and whispered to me..."OH HONEY.. Every daughter needs a mother's hug even if they don't know it at a time like this. Let me be your mom at right now....I can't do anything for my OWN daughter. " I will never forget that moment ever! Because I needed my mom and she had been gone 5 years and she sent a mom for me. I never knew that lady's name but I owe her a world of gratitude!
Chocolate Bookworm said…
It's usually to do with my car. People running out of a pub to help when I was jacking my car up to change a tyre - not realising I was on an incline so the car was going to tip over against the pub.
Another time a gentleman all suited and booted put a handkerchief on the floor to rest his knee on to change my flat tyre for me.💕
Anonymous said…
Good Morning Christian, I remember the kindness you showed me by confirming the missing $4,000 was not lost and that I would find it. I will always remember your kindness and generosity forever and I will always share this to anyone who is willing to listen, thank you Michele 💖💖💖💖
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, is Mr Simon Dorante-Day the illegitimate son of King Charles III and Camilla. He has commenced legal proceedings to obtain a DNA test to confirm if they are his parents. Thank you.
Lovely Libra said…
I was so fortunate to have the help and kindness of 2 strangers today. As I was driving, my drivers side from tire blew apart - and I managed to pull into the first parking lot I came to — the parking lot right next to a tire-auto repair shop. I went into the shop and the manager came out to take a look - he said: you were lucky you weren’t hurt. He said the shop would put on my spare and bring it into their lot. He then said he would be right back. I started to empty my trunk to get the spare and 2 men - strangers - pulled up and said: we’ll put that spare on. They did - in just 10 mins. I drove into the repair shop and they quoted me — extending a discount. Every step of the way, I was taken care of by loving strangers. Bless them all!!!
Beth said…
Lovely stories ❤️
Anonymous said…
That is the real question of life, isn’t it?
At the end of the day, a meaningful life isn't about being rich, popular, beautiful, highly educated or being perfect. Being humble, being strong and about being to share ourselves and touch the lives of another's. If you see someone falling behind , walk beside them. If you see someone being ignored , find a way to include them. If someone has been knocked down, lift them up. Always remind people of their worth . One small act of kindness could mean the world to them. All you need is a little bit of faith and patience. Every soul that's shared my path has been a gift to me. The good, the bad , the ugly and they helped my soul to see. We are all made of love and that's the light we share. So become yourself and show someone that you here to care and never forget a friend that showed you, your own light. So to you I say Life is about balance . Be kind , but don't let people abuse you. Trust, but don't be deceived. Be content, but never stop improving yourself. You must work to keep your life in balance. Decide what kind of person you want to be , and be that person, no matter how others act. When you love yourself, you glow from inside . You attract people who love, respect and appreciate your energy . Everything starts with and how you feel about yourself . Start feeling worthy, valuable and deserving of receiving the best life has to offer . Be magnetic.❤ ✌
.
Anonymous said…
ANGELS IN DISGUISE

It's been said that those who suddenly appear during moments when we are unusually alone and vulnerable, are angels in disguise.

Perhaps these "kind strangers" are part of our "Teams of Light."

Wendy's story, I could sadly relate in parts. That's how it seems to happen, just when you walk away or turn your back for a moment. I am truly sorry for your loss, Wendy.

As I watch the nightly news every evening, at least ever since the Queen had passed, and I see all the people lined up to pay their respects to the Queen, including some nights standing in the pouring rain, the words "kindness of strangers" comes to mind.

God bless them all.

People are coming from all over the world to pay their last respects to the Queen. I am personally touched by this outpouring of love and kindness. I think Brits are a special kind of people. Obviously their Queen was... ~~
Anonymous said…
Lovely Libra

That's a feel good story. Glad those "angels" were there to help when you needed it. Thank you for sharing! ~~
T. W. said…
I love these stories!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...