Skip to main content

Morning...



 

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi CD, is KR fine now? I am so worried about him. cheers.
teacher wendy said…
Hello, How are all of you? We should habe a check in day. When we just check in with one good thing and one "challenging" thing in our lives lately. I hope you are all well. First day of Fall tomorrow. I still have plants that need to come in AND my greenhouse is full! David worked hard and caulked it for air leakage, insulsted it with bubble wrap, and I have shelves in it. I need less plants. I think my sister took a step down but her fractured thumb is healing nicely.
T. W. said…
teacher wendy

I'm glad David is doing nice things for you. I am okay. Dealing with a setback but I am alive so I will not complain. I pray your sister recovers and heals. May she be made whole.
Beth said…
Glad you're sounding more positive today teacher wendy 👍🏻

Positive thing is I'm moving house soon and life will get better.

Challenging thing is everything that I have to go through to make it happen!

xx
Beth said…
Well, dear Christian, you've just become a whole lot more expensive to us Brits.

Pound Stirling is at a 37 year low against the USD today!

Beth said…
Oh and btw you're worth every penny (and more) 😘
Starlight said…

here are a lot of stars
who shine for each other

with their bright Light ✨

I’m happy to be here

T. W. said…
Starlight 💫


I love having you here!
Starlight said…

TW

do you remember
you helped me

to come in

without any technical
understanding 😃

T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

I remember welcoming you with open arms. 😊

I love you and I am sure the Friends love you too. ❤️

God bless you! 🥰
Starlight said…

TW

you welcome all here
with open arms

and open words ⭐️


Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...