Skip to main content

No Gossip today. Just a little fun. Guess Who???






   Gwen Stefani

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very naughty boy, Mr. CD!

I happen to like Queen Gwen, plastic surgery and all.

Seriously, I think she is a really nice person.

And she is married to that hunk of burning love!

They are going to be together again when they start the new season of THE VOICE.
Lovely Libra said…
Wow! My first thought was Cardi B!!
Nina said…
ugh, why do they do this to themselves? She looks horrid.
T. W. said…
I thought that was Iggy Izalea.
T. W. said…
Princess Beatrice to Become Counsellor of State, Allowing Her to Stand in for Uncle King Charles


https://people.com/royals/princess-beatrice-counsellor-state-king-charles/
Anonymous said…
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Beth said…
Oh dear.

Had a very vivid and prolonged dream about Cher last night. Out of nowhere (which I know, it never really is). Are you picking anything up around her?
T. W. said…
Beth,

Tell us about it. Pray Cher is okay.
Lucy said…
I think it must be terribly hard for women who are ageing in such high profile, image-based professions. Older women who everyone adores have generally had facelifts - eg Jane Fonda, Joan Collins.
I suppose they feel as though they won't get work if they look too old, probably correctly. Would Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin have got a Netflix show at 80 if they actually looked 80?
Of course Madonna and Gwen Stefani have gone too far, but it mustn't be easy, especially living where they do, where plastic surgery is expected.
It's not quite at the level of Jennifer Grey or Renee Zellweger, who looked like a whole different person, but definitely Gwen has too much filler. I think that's why people these days look weirder - they didn't have face filler 20 years ago.
I think the people who look best steer clear of filler in the face.
Lucy said…
Just looking at the photo again - it looks to me like she has cheek filler, undereye filler, chin filler and lip filler. Madonna redux! It just makes you look like a puffer fish.
T. W. said…
Why do people get fillers? The body does not absorb them. The fillers migrate!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...