Skip to main content

ROYALS FUTURE. Reading Charles ,Camilla, William, Kate, Anne, Andrew, Edward, Sophie, Meghan, Harry


Hi, Everyone.

Hope you are all well.

As promised after the period of mourning & burial for the late Queen.
Here is what I see for the Royal Family.
 

THE ROYALS

I SEE…

King Charles III’s.
Planning to slim down the Royal Family.

He plans to make this a core of 8.
Working Royals

Himself
Camilla
Princess Anne
Prince William
Kate
Prince Edward his wife Sophie

I know that’s 7.

I said 8
I think with time 
Harry will be number 8…
Back in the fold.

I SEE…

About the much talked about Royal Real Estate.
There is too much to read on now.

People gaining homes.
People losing homes.
People loosing their Grace & Favour homes.

I also see Charles planning to do something with water rights!!

So I will do a full reading on this later.

As he trims down the monarchy.
I see  lots of backlash from Charles’s cuts.
Cuts of household staff.
More on that later

Onto, the core Royals.
First up Charles

I SEE…

“King” Charles III.
I do not see him at the coronation.
Or with a crown on his head.
For years I have predicted that William
would take over as King.
Shortly after the Queen died.
One does does not officially become King till the coronation.

So let me tell you what I see happening.
Between, now and then.

I SEE…

Charles’s  health is not good at all.
His heart is the issue.
I see that he isn’t handling the stress of this transition well.
That is affecting his heart.

I SEE…

Charles handing the throne to William before the coronation…
I see William being 
Coronated in 2024.
I feel that for year there has been a plan that Charles’s reign would be short.
Charles’s health issues will eliminate his hopes of a coronation…
He will relinquish shortly before his planned coronation…


Camilla “Queen” Consort her current energy

I SEE…

She is the power behind the throne, for sure.
She is much stronger than Charles.
She is the strength that’s holding him up.

I SEE..

Her having health issues to do with her stomach area…


I See, a public scandal coming for her son Tom Parker Bowles.
In the coming months.

Prince Edward & Sophie

I SEE…

That they will be more central to “The Firm”
I see them becoming more public & very popular.
I see a new title for Sophie.
Created by Charles as a Thank you.
For Sophie’s support to the Late Queen…

Princess Anne

I SEE…

A new Royal role 
being created for her.
In honour of her Mum.
I really feel she is the strongest of all “Lillibet’s” kids.
Note to Anne. Anne you really need to take out some time for yourself.


Prince Andrew

I SEE…

Andrew will be stripped of more titles.
Without his mothers 
care & protection.
He will be cast out of the 
Royal family.

I see him moving to a house in the countryside…
I see him becoming more resentful & sad everyday.

I see that he is planning to find someone to date.
He thinks this will mend his image.
No it won’t…
The relationship won’t last…

Here’s the really frighting part.

I see him trying to write a book out of revenge…
Much worse than anything Harry had planned…
He will try to attack the whole lot of them.

I do not see it ever being published…


William & Kate Prince & Princess of Wales

I SEE…

William & Kate are  the real “Stars” of the firm.
They will continue  to be the hardest workers.

I See…

A World Tour, for them in 2023/24.
After he becomes King.
They will against protocol, take the kids with them…
A massive success…

I SEE…

That they are discussing another child.
More on that when it becomes clearer.

Harry & Meghan.

I SEE…

This trip has really shown Harry.
Just how troubled Meghan is.
Once they return to the USA.
The fighting will resume.
I see her trying to put her
 “secret” recordings.
Into her podcasts, stay tuned.
This will force Harry 
to make his choice.
His choice will be “The Firm”…
p.s I See Meghan didn’t have a “One on One” with Charles.
Just another “Porkie Pie”, 
like her “Funeral tears”…


I SEE…

For a while I see them not releasing any negative information.
I see Harry communicating with Charles first & then William.
In, a positive way.  
In, the coming months.
I see Harry keeping a lot of this communicating from Meghan.
I see conversations about him leaving Meghan filter in…
He will psychically, mentally & publicly leave Meghan.
He is still trying to make things work with Meghan now.
By halloween he will have made the decision to leave Meghan.
He will start to make the preparations

I SEE…
 
Meghan did not have a “One on One” with Charles.
Just, another one of her “Porkie Pies.
Just like her funeral tears.
Meghan is furious how she was treated at the mourning & funeral.
I see she will lay low with Harry.
Pretending that she is supporting him in re building the relationship with his family.
By agreeing to tone down her attacks on the Royal family.
I don’t see this lasting more than a month or so.
She will then try to plan another Oprah type interview.
With another host.
By the way Harry won’t do it with her…
I see her ultimately disparaging the Royal family.
As she tells of what she feels was her treatment at the funeral.

This behaviour will set off the timeline for Harry I have mentioned above..

STAY TUNED.





Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi CD, great video as usual, who will be foolish enough to give megain the time of the day to interview this money 💰 and fame hungry train wreak? When will the interview be? How will the public react? How will the BRF react? How will harry react?
Blackbird said…
W O W ! ! !

Thank you so much, CD!

Why does Andrew (and Fergie) need that massive Royal Lodge, anyway? He's a horrible man - I can tell that just by looking at him. He was his mummy's favourite and has never learned to stand on his own two feet. Now he'll have to, because there's nobody to rescue him.

I wonder what will become of Fergie? I don't believe for a minute that she really bought that fancy apartment in London ... she's been poor for most of her life, so how could she suddenly afford it? She lives with Andrew at the moment.

Camilla does not seem happy. When Charles threw a wobbly over the pen (first incident), she looked embarrassed. So many people have said they don't live together, that they broke up some time ago - I believe that. There was a recent article in the DM about how the helicopter had dropped her off to her country house, and then Charles to Highgrove - that's the first time I've seen DM let comments be published asking why the separate houses.

Sophie isn't my favourite (I think she's a bit of mean girl), but she does work hard and deserves a grand title and bigger role.

Anne is the standout hero among them all - I think she is one incredible lady. Her work ethic is off the charts and I think she would make a fine Queen. I've been feeling so, so bad for her over the past few days - she looks incredibly sad and broken :-(

With Charles, I get the sense that he's never really appreciated how much hard work the role involves and is already starting to panic. His haste in downsizing his staff might prove to be his undoing as I wonder if he'll dispose of the wrong people. He's quite a polarising personality, but as Scorpio to William's Cancer, both water signs ... so sort-of one and and the same in many respects; I just think William will be able to sugar-coat things better (especially with Kate at his side).

I could see Harry sent to Australia or NZ - once accepted back into the fold - to take on some sort of ambassador role for the Royal Family. He'd be welcome here in NZ - he's always been popular and has spoken of his love of the people and country. We (generally speaking) don't care much for Meghan, but could forgive him for leaving her and starting anew.
Blackbird said…
I forgot to add -

Tom PB ... has been in trouble before with a cocaine scandal. When I saw the pictures of him and his sister (from Camilla's first marriage) walking into the church, I couldn't help but think there's something a bit 'off' about the two of them. They're definitely party people. Does he have a book to sell too?

Camilla doesn't look happy. She's a cautionary tale in being careful what you wish for.
Anonymous said…
THANK YOU CD FOR THAT READING!

And thanks also to Blackbird too, for her intuitive insights on the family.

I was especially not surprised what's going to happen with Harry and Megan.

I read somewhere that due to the mourning period and funeral, Megan was forced to cancel an upcoming appearance on either Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel's talkshow. If she had appeared, she would have been tarred and feathered by the U.S. media. It's going to be REAL INTERESTING to see what she has to say when she does have an appearance on his talkshow. Especially after everyone has seen the negative reaction to both Harry and Megan in the UK.

I recall an article about an interview with Sarah Ferguson (who was once married to Andrew but still strangely resides with him), said that she now regrets her behavior and didn't appreciate what she had being married and being a Royal. (Not verbatim)

Of course with 20/20 hindsight everything looks rosy. She now sees where her past behavior was wrong. However, having no income makes you do things or say things or tolerate things that you normally would not (like living with a man such as Andrew, someone who has such a dark past).

And I believe she does KNOW. Maybe not everything, but she KNOWS. Probably because he was forced to tell her the truth at some point. But in no way, has Andrew shared all his past sins with Sarah.

I am confident the Queen Mum left an inheritance for Andrew. Enough to live comfortably for the rest of his short life.

Megan and Harry. They once had it all (or seemingly so). Now they are shunned and snubbed by the media, the King and the Royal family et al, and filled with regrets (especially Harry). I wonder how their California PR firm is going to advise them to deal with that. ~~
Cordelia said…
Bravo CD👏 ❤
Anonymous said…
hi CD, I love your Royal predictions, how about KR? is KR ok? is KR sick? is KR safe? is KR drinking too much? expect you to give us an update. have a nice day, I love you all (but I love Red Wine a bit more).
Lucy said…
Wow! Astrologically, Harry will leave by the lunar eclipse on his moon at the start of November. The moon in astrology can represent the home and also the wife.
Meghan was quite plainly furious at the funeral - no accountability taken for her actions, as usual. I do wonder at the seemingly continued public appetite for her victim narrative. Meghan has a mindset where she views any barrier to her will being enforced as being challenge fuel and as a direct attack on her person. She doesn't have the ability to see that it's not always about her - a difficult way to experience the world.
I saw King Charles around 4 years ago - he is quite tiny and frail-looking. He had a very kind manner. Camilla is much more glamorous in person - tiny also and very pretty in the way that Mary Berry is. I'm sorry to hear of Tom Parker Bowles' troubles. He has worked on different Australian television shows and is quite popular here. Looks like Diana was right in terming Camilla 'The Rottweiler'.
Edward said of the Windsors, "With this family, when you're in, you're never quite sure that you're in. But when you're out, there's no doubt at all. You're out."
Historic times, indeed.
Michelle said…
I don't know about the coronation part but I think he will be crowned and it will be a short reign. 2023 could actually be when they have their fourth child but I have bad vibes about William. If he becomes king it too will be short. The acid test will come in the mid 30s when the current Saros eclipse series cycle for England ends. The current began when Alfred became King of Wessex and the nation that would become England was born. Seismic changes that affect the future of England are coming. Charles became King during a void of course moon. Things won't pan out as planned. The same with the Biden Presidency. VOC on inauguration day and I knew then he wouldn't finish out the term. But after the thirties republicanism is going to grow into a major movement. Although George may never be King, his chart does indicate a major public life of leadership, perhaps in an ambassadorial role. Those are my two words.
Sally said…

Your prediction was right about Johnny Depp and his new girlfriend Joelle Rich I wish them well. X


Lucy said…
Tom did already have a cocaine scandal, didn't he, Blackbird? He took the wind out of the sails of the media sting by freely admitting that he had taken cocaine. It would be very hard indeed to have parents whose marriage has been quite so under the spotlight.
Andrew strikes me as being an overly entitled dunce who genuinely believes himself to be an innocent victim, despite actually being guilty as charged. He is just so tone deaf - the BBC interview was a car crash. No understanding of the responsibility that comes along with privilege. William seems to be strong and level-headed and more like Philip.
Estelle said…
Your prediction about Depp was wrong. His new gf is not blonde at all and doesn‘t look lome you described her. Is the story fake about affaire with lawyer?

What about Leonardo? Will he stay with Gisele? Marriage?
Lucy said…
Gisele is in the rare position of having true financial freedom and I think she just wants to live the life that she wants. Tom Brady works so much with motivational coaches like Tony Robbins - he believes that his passion and his dreams are not able to be compromised. It's a deal breaker for him. At least, that's my take. I think Gisele and the children will be fine. Both Tom and Gisele had plastic surgery to further their careers and they were good business influences on each other for a time. Tom had the same surgery as Bella Hadid - buccal fat removal. It gave him the chiselled model look and I'm sure helped to drive his salary and profile.
Lucy said…
Astrologers sometimes differ in theory around the meaning of eclipses. Susan Miller says that a person or situation is eclipsed out of your life on a lunar eclipse. But Jessica Adams maintains that eclipses always signify a cover up - the lights blocking the truth from being revealed. Maybe Harry will leave, but we won't find out about it for a while. It might come out that they have been separated for some time, when it does come out.
Anonymous said…
Was the timeline of breakups you saw: Depp/Heard first, then Keanu/grant, then Harry/Meg? So if Harkle is ending by Halloween, then Kr/ag is ending BEFORE Halloween? Can you please do an update if you see anything new about this? Blessings to you CD!
Anonymous said…
MEGAN'S NEXT PUBLIC TELL-ALL INTERVIEW

It won't be Oprah. It will be Oprah's BFF, Gayle King, right?

Yeah, it makes sense because Gayle is considered queen of the TV world interviews. I mean, she interviewed R. Kelly, and that was something else.

Because Megan is a narcissist, she can't handle rejection or not being the center of attention. Deep down narcissists are very insecure. Remember that Harry & Megan Sussex Polo Charity in L.A. where she had to steal the spotlight from Harry and the players while wearing her ridiculous outfit, and her non-stop fake smiling and posing while hoogging the camera. It was a cringeworthy performance and she really made herself look like a fool. If she'd only realize how desperate she came across. It was probably televised in Los Angeles and no wonder she wanted the limelight. She probably thught everyone was watching... HER.

I also think she's had some plastic surgery recently. Definitely Botox, probably laser treatments to improve her skin and tighten everything up. She looks the same but different. She is wearing really good quality hair extensions. Yasss, she is.

Yes, I too think Harry will leave quietly, return to the UK and not tell the press. We'll no doubt see Megan at more public events, and that will probably be when people will figure out something is a miss. Harry! ~~
T. W. said…
Thank you Christian and Friends for the extra insight!

Void of Course moon is bad. Poor Charles.

Oh well.

Karma always repays.
Jules said…
The media lie .. I doubt Depp is with his lawyer.

They say seeing is believing ... there are those who believe that body doubles in face masks are standing in for members of the Royal family .. whoever is playing Camilla needs to wear a facemask that covers the chest as the facemask that was worn last week was clearly visible. Your can clearly see part of the facemask has come away and easily see where the face mask ends as there is a noticeable line and difference in skin colour. Link to video.photo of the facemask ..

https://twitter.com/Seekthetruth101/status/1571896123832340485

Some genuinely believe that Meghan and Hary are 'white hats' and are helping to expose the Royal Family. If that is true .. they are doing an appalling job as whatever they do is having the opposite effect and backfiring.





T. W. said…
Jules,

I watched the video. No doubt that’s a body double. I thought Camilla had been looking different lately. I thought it was surgery. Now I know the truth thanks to you! God bless you. 😘
Jules said…
HRH TW - I don't think Charles is Charles. Did you notice that Andrew's daughters Beatrice and Eugenie were called out of their seats by men dressed in military uniforms? As for the rainbows that appeared, we all know that our Heavenly Father uses rainbows to show the end of something.

Why Eugenie And Beatrice's Behavior At Queen Elizabeth's Funeral Still Has People Talking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpYZXfIiizM
T. W. said…
Jules,

I did not notice. I don’t pay attention to the York Sisters.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...