Skip to main content

Thank You One & All..


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
The previous post was a birthday post?! Oh my gosh I feel like a fool… happy birthday 🎂 CD, hope you had and continue to have a great day and month ahead of you… hope your life is full of sunshine ☀️ and positive vibes happy birthday 🥳 once again CD
Anonymous said…
a beautiful baby!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Anonymous said…

your predictions are the BEST

Professional psychic & tarot readings by Christian Dion etc on Keanu Reeves.
https://www.facebook.com/people/Keanu-Reeves-Readings/100086017311049/
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday
Tricklem said…
Happy Birthday CD! I hope your special day was awesome for you.
T. W. said…
Beautiful Baby.

Beautiful Man inside and out.

You are a gift to the world.

Happy Birthday!
Grace said…
Happy birthday Christian! 🎉🍾👏🏾❤️😊
Unknown said…
Sending you a huge hug from my soul to yours and my best wishes,I hope you have had a beautiful birthday and I wish you a wonderful and long life!!
Unknown said…
Sending you a huge hug from my soul to yours and my best wishes,I hope you have had a beautiful birthday and I wish you a wonderful and long life!!
MBMOM said…
Happiest of birthday wishes sent your way!!!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday, very cute pic 🎉🎂🥳
Anonymous said…
Dear CD, Love & prayers in good wishes for you always, Happy Burthday, LH, London
Sparky said…
Happy Birthday Christian 🎂!
Mother of an Angel said…
Happy birthday CD. I didn't realize-been busy tracking Ian.
Blackbird said…
Happy Birthday CD!

I hope you had a fabulous day and were spoiled rotten.

It's the first one without your precious mum :-( I hope you were able to remember the good times without feeling too sad.

All my love,
BB
X
Jules said…
Happy belated Birthday Christian! Wishing you much love, joy and peace xxx
Laura said…
Sorry to hear I missed your birthday Christian I hope it was great Happy Belated birthday❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...