Skip to main content

Keanu Reeves & Alexandra Grant "The Break-Up & the Legal Troubles"

Comments

Anonymous said…
you are great Christian!

I had good dreams this morning:
a lot of male Europeans are swimming in a river (seems like in my hometown, a traditional Christian seaport)
I went back home and spoke to my late grandmother (I love her).

also I spoke to KR today (not dream)
we both have changed

I have learned so much about the real world
knowledge that one can not be acquired at school

God bless you and your family.
Anonymous said…
Thx for your update on Keanu🙏

Do you still stand by bombs falling all over Europe (Munich, London…) due to Mr. Putin? Do you dare to comment on an update here too sir?

PEACE🌈
Tinky2 said…
OMG! It finally happened then Christian? I did wonder when I saw the pics of K out with his motorbikes - he does love his bikes - and no AG in sight. I hoped this was a sign that she was GONE.
Now I am waiting to see what happens with Mr Depp and the European girlfriend you mentioned in a previous reading. You said they'd find each other at the end of this year, but do you think time is still stretching due to COVID? Maybe into the Summer 2023?
Letty said…
Great video CD! Thank you
Anonymous said…
in the predictions of other people, he did not personally see a new love. how can he turn to her for advice?)
Anonymous said…
Is next love of KR from USA? Does she live there currently? Or overseas? Does she have kids? I bet she is divorced. Cheers
Anonymous said…
Same here, CD, like Tinky2 I'm wondering, if you'll give us an update on Johnny Depp and his future girlfriend/wife. Don't tell us that he has to stay another Christmas single!? Doesn't he and his destined woman deserve a little bit of happiness?
Londongal said…
We like your mischief
T. W. said…
I agree with Londongal.
anon said…
Agree TW and Londongal.
Anonymous said…
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkQ6QbAjdCK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Anonymous said…
people
you need to be polite and have a civilized manner

even if you do not believe CD's predictions,
do NOT insult CD,
you have NO rights to do it

you did NOT pay CD to do the predictions
keep your thoughts to yourself

when you are angry or depressed
AG is the only one who its happy and the winner.

stay calm and positive
or AG will get your energy and make you suffer.

do NOT be a man child
Anonymous said…
kr in the photo always smiles happily at young men and smiles tightly at women!in the poem of spring, he showed his orientation. my opinion
Anonymous said…
I think this the problem here:

1. fans of KR do not support Parker, they mock Parker;
2. Parker spent more time online talking about the lawsuit than working on the lawsuit;
3. Parker has been able to serve legal paper on AG since July 15, she will lose her case like in 2020;
4. fans are more interested in talking about what AG wears than her crime;
5. fans believe in Karma but do not want to take actions except posting online.
6 and now fans attack CD for his predictions.

I don't see how Karma will help your cause if you continue to do this. anyway, I spent much of my time helping fans, and I can not do anything more (ironically, fans claimed I was AG or Parker, no, I am not)

good luck everybody.
Anonymous said…
hi everybody,

Alexandra Grant has been stalking Keanu Reeves for many years,
and most photos were result of her stalking.

Keanu Reeves does not like AG but he could not say no.
the reason is that, there are many stalkers in Keanu's life,
and most are Keanu's women fans.
so Keanu get used to his stalkers.

the difference between Stalker AG and other women Stalkers is that
other women stalkers only wanted to have sex or photos with Keanu,
they are fans who love Keanu Reeves;

but Stalker Alexandra Grant pretends to love Keanu Reeves,
she has been working with others to manipulate Keanu Reeves
forcing Keanu to do things that damaged his reputation and business.
and Stalker AG wants to marry Keanu FOR his money.

as Christian Dion said
Keanu Reeves is waking up and will leave this situation soon.
Anonymous said…
it is scary for me to even look at AG, the creature with a demonic aura
one would get mental just like Keanu Reeves who has to see that thing on a daily basis
no wonder fans would run away
haha
I see arch will file a bankruptcy in the coming year or so
as the demon has brought ill luck to arch
haha
Anonymous said…
you have to be a faithful Christian to deal with that Creature
I feel sick whenever I look at that thing.

I had a nightmare last night
I saw a ghost face and I woke up

we have to keep fighting for Keanu Reeves
never give up

Keanu Reeves you need to wake up
and get rid of that creature yourself

hire a lawyer to do it for you
if you don't
you will lose everything
worth than Johnny Depp
do it.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...