Skip to main content

Morning from a rainy Hermosa...


 

Comments

Letty said…
Hello CD and everyone!
Anonymous said…
hello everybody:

it is time to pay less attention to AG, ok
it is time to focus on positive people who give us inspiration and good luck

KR has no friends
Sandra, CMC and Charlie are in relationship with other men

KR needs AG to be his bodyguard when he was drunk
KR will eventually leave AG

but I will continue to support your cause
that you go to court to reverse the RO

hi T.W.

I love you for your support
you have a great soul

thanks CD and everybody
I feel great being with you all

Anonymous said…
Hello from a flooding Victoria. Glad you are getting some much needed rain in California !
Girl from Oz xx
Karma said…
Everybody,

it was Keanu Reeves who brought me here where I have met so many great people including CD, TW
I must give KR credits for that.

in 2020
I was in 3 relationships with 3 men including KR
all 3 are Karmic

I ended one in 2021 another in 2021
the 3rd with KR is going to end eventually.

I have learned my own lessons
CHEERS.
karma said…
I forgot to say
I was in a relationship with a European started in 2008
knowing it was not what I wanted in my heart
but could not end it
I just kept delaying it for so many years
had no courage to say no

then I ended up in a second Karmic relationship from 2019 to Dec 2020
with a rich celebrity who still wants to marry me
(I just wanted some fun, nothing committal)

in order to end it
I came to Keanu Reeves in May 2020
starting another Karmic relationship with KR
being the so called True Love of Keanu Reeves in so many predictions
haha

I was able to end the long Karmic relationship with my long term lover in April 2022
to save my career and my ass (it was too political)

so my relationship with KR is not entirely negative
it helped me end two Karmic relationships
and it has Brought me to this lovely Community of Christian Dion
hahaha

I feel my life has started from now on
it is great to end something that is doomed to fail
I am a Leo, romantic but unlikely to commit.

haha.

I am a very lucky woman
once agan, thanks everybody
and it is such a pleasure to read predictions about me. haha.
Unknown said…
I love raining days 😍
T. W. said…
Hello everyone!

Hello Anonymous! Thank you for your kind words. I agree, no focusing on AG.
Anonymous said…
Drunk, drugged KR shown on social media after motorcycle accident arrested by police. What’s going on CD?
Sally said…
Hi Christian, please can you give an update on Jeremy Hunt and the Conservatives.
How long will be be In situ? How will they be in power?

If Labour get in how well will they do? Will it be more of the same?

I’m sure we would all like to have an update on Russia and Ukraine how long do you
see this carrying on? How bad will it get it’s so bad now. Prayers for Ukraine 🙏

Take care your yourself Christian we thank you 🙏




Sally said…
Sorry Christian I forgot to add to my last comments

Is Jeremy Hunt PM in all but name? Is Liz Truss taking her orders from him? X

Anonymous said…
10.11 am where can i see it?
T. W. said…
Girl From Oz

Is the drought over? USA has bad drought.
T. W. said…
Karma

Thank you for being our Friend and for providing entertainment.
Karma said…
hi everybody:

I had been talking to Keanu Reeves since July until now, Keanu became alive again, even Hag became happy and arrogant;

when I talked to Keanu back in May 2020, he was depressed.

I am NO longer speaking to Keanu, it was depressing to see Keanu's sad face and Hag's demonic everything. I will not pay attention to them and their puppets to avoid bad luck.

it is important to surround myself with positive people who will bring me good luck.

I hope everybody cut ties with Keanu Reeves to avoid getting sued or stalked online, after three years of global media publication of the two, you don't want to be associate yourself to someone like Keanu Reeves after he made AG public.

Keanu Reeves is not Johnny Depp, Depp sued Amber Heard in court, Keanu paid lawyers to sue his own fans in court.

but we still have fun here reading psychic predictions. it is interesting to see Ben Affelct was so miserable when being with JLo, he appeared to drink again.

hahaha.

I love you all.


Karma said…
hi T.W.

I think everybody is going to hate me if I tell you I am exactly like Leonardo DiCaprio, commitment is not something in my dictionary, that is my nature as a Leo.

I attended school at an area historically Muslim, my school mates were mainly males; there was one class with 44 males but 1 female student, and the 44 males were pursuing that woman (no kidding). and I was the director of our student association, it was extremely hard to know who really loves you for who you are or for your social status.

If Harvey Weinstein were as handsome as Leonardo DiCaprio, he would not need to rape any women, young women line up to have sex with Leo; so Leo chose to date young women to avoid hurting women who want to marry him.

anyway, it is great to end something that had lasted 13 years, I got depressed whenever my heart was fighting against my head, but it was not my intention to hurt him really.

I now understand what Karmic relationship is.

and that is why Johnny Depp met Amber Heard, Brad Pitt met A Jolie, they created bad Karma unintentionally in the past (just like me).

hahaha.
T. W. said…
Hi Karma!

1. Harvey Weinstein was married to a young, pretty woman.


2. Rape is not about sex. It is about power and control.


3. I am a Leo too. Welcome! 🦁
Anonymous said…
T W:

about rape, it also depends on culture.

in many nations, rape is not a crime, in some Muslim nations, a man has to marry a woman if he raped her; even in Japan, rape is not punishable.

if you think rapists could be good looking (I am talking about US), google "rapists" and you will find most of them are not good looking at all.

or you go to a courthouse, to see most rapists are not good looking.

Woody Alan raped his step daughter not for control but for sex, for sure.

Criminals are ugly in general.




Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...