Skip to main content

Morning.... Indeed...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Thank you for the cartoon!
Anonymous said…
Good Morning CD and everyone. Christian is It wrong to ask heaven to help improve your financial situation?

I work full time, often put in overtime for free and am now trying to find a second job just so that I can pay my mortgage. I have only had 1 short holiday in the last 14 years. I don’t live extravagantly at all. My clothes are old but clean, I don’t go out on weekends etc. but lately I feel that everything that means something to me has been taken away, eg loved ones, job opportunities etc it’s like I’m having a tarot card Tower moment 😢.

I also keep dreaming that I win the lottery and the feeling of complete gratitude and relief is so overwhelming and I keep seeing repetive numbers everyday (54 & 444 & 1111).

So I guess I’m asking is it alright to ask God, Jesus and Heaven for financial help, cause this time, like many people around the I really would appreciate some financial relief. God bless everyone 🙏🙏🙏
T. W. said…
Anonymous,

The money will not come until you value yourself. Stop putting in “free” overtime. That is called slavery & is illegal UNLESS you are a salaried employee.
teacher wendy said…
I was a teacher most of my career was free overtime. I think I chose the wrong career. I really miss doing the Halloween Dances for the grade school though. It was tiring but they so loved it! I do miss them. Now my life is depends amd diapers and watching other people go on with their lives and I am stuck immune compromised. It's the pits. Do you think it will ever get better?
teacher wendy said…
Anonymous many people pray for financial assistance. I was told those in need have prayers answered in some way and Sometimes you have to pray for help to guide you in how to help yourself. I hope you find the help you need.
Anonymous said…
Thank you TW and Teacher Wendy. I won’t give up, nor will I give in. I do believe in God and I know I am blessed but I just didn’t know if it was wrong to ask God for financial help. Thank you both and may God bless everyone 🙏🙏🙏
N said…
anonymous, you should thank the universe. I recommend you the book "magic" by Rhonda Byrne. sometimes my thanks for the universe brings a little money. try to find a job without free part-time jobs. I also advise you the tourmaline stone. read about this stone on the internet
Anonymous said…
about money I have my own thought.

think about Kanye West? he had 2-4 Billions a few days ago, now he has only $400 millions.
the same people who made him rich took the money away from him.
West has no clue about what is going on.

if you get money unfairly from someone
then you will lose money unfairly to someone else

I know people in Hong Kong practised Fengshui for over 100 years, (also Wall Street does the same)
they were rich
but still,
UK wanted to have a Refugee Camps to settle rich people from Hong Kong in 1997
UK always rejected Chinese but welcome Muslims

a few years ago,
China started further control over Hong Kong
now people in Hong Kong are poor.

people from Hong Kong started to believe in "genes" which means ancestry,
too late for that.
T. W. said…
Anonymous, you are welcome!

Teacher Wendy, you have to value yourself too. Do at least one nice thing for yourself within 30 days. Could be a facial. A bubble bath. A pedicure. Something nice just for you!
Anonymous said…
Thank you N, I look into both. May God bless everyone 🙏🙏🙏
MH said…
T.W. Thank you for that comment! ♥️
T. W. said…
MH

You are welcome! 😘

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...