Skip to main content

Morning Monday....



 

Comments

Cordelia said…
If only I knew then what I know now 😉
T. W. said…
Christian & Cordelia,

Thank you both for your wisdom!
Starlight said…

wisdom grows

you cannot
snap your fingers

and it is there


let it grow

Blackbird said…
Sometimes, even before you turn 50!

We live in such strange times... just look at all the PR-planted stories in the papers. What's real? Probably nothing ...
T. W. said…
Thank you Starlight 💫 for your wisdom!
T. W. said…
Blackbird - You see clearly.

Tricklem - Welcome back!
Anonymous said…
Since I was a young girl I had the ability to sum up people in less than 60 seconds, I can tell you YES or NO. I pick up on a person's energy. Sometimes I have to get away because these people are toxic.

Megan Markle, I didn't like her from the get go. I thought she was lovely to look at but there was just something about her that was off. And sure enough...

Wisdom. Cordelia and Starlight, the trouble with wisdom is that in order to attain it you have to go through so much shit with people. Sometimes I wish I was still that sweet naive carefree girl. Ignorance really is bliss. ~~

Starlight said…

I had so much hurts
and losses in my life

it has made me
to the person I am

and what’s
more important !

it helps me
to understand others

who needs help

I don’t want to miss that ✨


Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...