Skip to main content

Morning..


 


Comments

MBMOM said…
Good morning
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Feeling a bit despondent but I trust you & your sight & feelings.
T. W. said…
Hello Friends!

Mississippi River is almost dry!
LB said…
Snow!!! 🥰😊🫶
Hi CD & everyone!
Jules said…
HRH TW - I honestly think this video might interest you.

DEREK JOHNSON Military law, federal law, and US Codes state Donald Trump is still our President.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAqGqXtQw8o&t=253s
Anonymous said…
SNOW NO!

While the above image is postcard perfection, I don't want to even think snow yet. We are experiencing unusual summer-like weather this week. So blessed!

But I know the white stuff is a-coming. ~~
Anonymous said…
Hello CD, how you doing? Soooo Hailey bieber and Selena Gomez linked up(took a pic together) at a event they both attended, https://people.com/music/selena-gomez-hailey-bieber-pose-photo/ what do you see going on behind the scenes? Was this picture staged? How do they truly feel about each other? Will the biebers marriage last long? Is Selena secretly in a relationship? If so, what’s his background? What does he do for a living?
teacher wendy said…
It snowed in Wisconsin yesterday. It has been a challenging 2 weeks with my sister. She had a bad reaction to antibiotics they gave her for mild aspirated pnuemonia. We get our first hard freeze tomorrow.
teacher wendy said…
MBMOM I am sorry you are feeling despondant. I am always here to listen.
Starlight said…

Wendy

your head and heart

are full with own
trouble -

and you listen to


thank you for
greatness 🙏



MBMOM

sending you Love ❤️



LB said…
@ MBMOM & Teacher Wendy

You are both in my daily prayers!
Especially, your sister Teacher Wendy

🫶🙏✝️😊💗💗💗
MBMOM said…
Thank you LB. Teacher Wendy & Starlight.
Feeling better today. Having your well wishes & rereading Christian’s readings he’s given me has made me determined to keep the faith.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...