Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Truth said…
Dear Christian, you said one of his own would off him. My reply was I have not seen this, Putin is his own executioner. I warn you again unless your great swimmer leave the west coast. I told you Trump would win, and he did. WW3 will happen and again you're in a bad place. Tell me how I'm a big phony? you have such amazing powers but you don't match mine.
Happy All Hallows Eve
Letty said…
Hello everyone ❤️
Tea said…
Well psychic dion > my sister used to be slim and now she's overweight and gets out of breath,she live miles away and we only see her at Christmas so do you think she will lose weight after I win fated lottery and will she divorce? 🌟📺🌲🎵🎹🏡🎸
Anonymous said…
Hello My friend to 🫂 hugs to you. I hope everything going well with you..
Anonymous said…
Truth your truth

No no no,
I see and perfectly…
it just takes me some time to process so much stupidity all at once.

Your ass itches because you don't know what's coming..
you’ll be properly punished for your actions
especially because dripped 🩸
@truth
NOW KEEP ROLLING
YOUR EYES (with What you are not seeing )MAYBE YOU'LL FIND A BRAIN BACK THERE.
no matter what’s going to happen with you’re Putinphobia
you're will going to be okay ,
END OF yours.
Anonymous said…
WHEN SOMEONE SAYS:
"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED" SLAP THEM ”

"YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THAT, DID YOU truth?"
Anonymous said…
@Truth
The letter "A" is not in spellings of
any number from 1-999.
(”FACE FACT“)
And there is a reason ,exactly why 0 is not for someone spelling like a number ..
Now spell yourself truth about what you know and seeing your ability translated with CD’s knowing’s .
Anonymous said…
@truth
Last president in USA was Obama after him in this Country as USA doesn't exist president only naming in so called context..everything else is fiasco..
Obama staying last in history as President
No more president .
That’s mean CD was right from beginning to end about it.
Call 1 thing about Trump( not so much )and Biden what they had done as a president United State more than harm nation ?
So much about your seeings things.
Paint for yourself picture with understandable quote before commenting right it left.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...