Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Karma said…

to Fans of Keanu Reeves:

I no longer wish to be anti-Keanu. I want Keanu to leave the dark force and re-start with his career with my help, please do NOT serve your legal papers on me or my company. I will continue to support your lawsuit against AG, I believe AG will be punished for her charity fraud.

follow me here:

https://twitter.com/LRTStanley/status/1578759560093110272

cheers.
Karma said…
hello everybody,

I know it is hard for everybody to read comments about KR, AG, JD, AH, I feel tired being anti-Keanu since the filing of the RO, it affects my relationship with Keanu forcing him to be with AG. I am starting to help Keanu re-build his life and career from now on. so you will know I support Keanu from now on.

I also support Brad Pitt and I don't believe AJ's claim that Pitt assaulted her and their kids.

Thanks to Christian Dion and Community, you have earned our trust and love. God bless you and your families.
T. W. said…
Karma

God bless you. We love you too. 🥰
Anonymous said…
An American tourist was detained at the Vatican museum for smashing two ancient Roman statues into pieces after being denied access to the Pope
Anonymous said…
At least macron can see sense unlike Biden :-
Emmanuel Macron opens split among Western allies by criticising Joe Biden's warning that Putin could start 'nuclear Armageddon' in Ukraine
Tea said…
Well psychic dion> Myleene klass has Simon's engagement ring but will Myleene marry Simon or is it trouble at the Myleene+ Simon mill? ☀️🏡🌛📺
T. W. said…
We tried to tell you:


US govt buys $300 mil in anti-radiation drugs! - Russia preparing winter offensive?


https://youtu.be/XPVb02zRTcE
T. W. said…
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS



MICHELLE WHITEDOVE


Biden Might Go Nuclear this was a scary vision
September 3, 2022

https://www.michellewhitedove.com/blog/2022/9/3/biden-might-go-nuclear-this-was-a-scary-vision



Mercury Retrograde Do You Feel it?
September 8, 2022

https://www.michellewhitedove.com/blog/2022/9/3/mercury-retrograde-do-you-feel-it



More World Predictions by Michelle Whitedove AUG 2022
September 14, 2022


https://www.michellewhitedove.com/blog/2022/9/13/some-world-predictions-by-michelle-whitedove-aug-2022



RULE THE WASTELAND


WWIII expands in a big way - Europe now guaranteed major pain this winter


https://youtu.be/Xd_Qq8ZDe4g



If you don't do it now you are betting your LIFE


https://youtu.be/4H0ObLuMJzA

T. W. said…
Be blessed:

https://youtu.be/0nO48UIzLk8
T. W. said…
Christian, I think you have a told ya.

Kanye is not okay.


Justin Bieber Ends Friendship with Kanye West for Attacking His Wife, Hailey Bieber


https://sandrarose.com/2022/10/justin-bieber-ends-friendship-with-kanye-west-for-attacking-his-wife-hailey-bieber/



Kanye West suffers busted lip During Paris Fashion Week


https://sandrarose.com/2022/10/kanye-west-suffers-busted-lip-during-paris-fashion-week/



Kanye Responds: ‘Everyone Knows BLM Was a Scam’, Jason Lee Parts Ways with Kanye


https://sandrarose.com/2022/10/jason-lee-parts-ways-with-kanye-west-after-rapper-wore-white-lives-matter-shirt/



Kanye Claps Back at Vogue Editor Who Called His WLM Shirt ‘Irresponsible’ and ‘Dangerous’


https://sandrarose.com/2022/10/kanye-claps-back-at-vogue-editor-who-called-his-wlm-shirt-irresponsible-and-dangerous/
T. W. said…
More gossip & told Ya’s


Princess Kate Got Heckled In Northern Ireland


https://dlisted.com/2022/10/07/princess-kate-got-heckled-in-ireland/
T. W. said…
Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Reportedly Butting Heads With Netflix Over Cuts They Want To Make To Their Docuseries


https://dlisted.com/2022/10/05/meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-are-reportedly-butting-heads-with-netflix-over-cuts-they-want-to-make-to-their-docuseries/
T. W. said…
Margot Robbie And Cara Delevingne Got Into An Altercation With Paparazzi In Argentina That Turned Physical


https://dlisted.com/2022/10/03/margot-robbie-and-cara-delevingne-got-into-an-altercation-with-paparazzi-in-argentina-that-turned-physical/
T. W. said…
Calling all astrologers!!!


King Charles III Will Be Crowned On June 3, 2023


https://dlisted.com/2022/10/06/king-charles-iii-will-be-crowned-on-june-3-2023/
Anonymous said…
KARMA

Well, I think your Twitter page is really cool, it's a real throwback to the 50s and 60s and beyond. Those are really cool photos. It's alway interesting to see the younger self of very famous old people.

However, I don't believe you about your "relationship" or "non-relationship" with Keanu Reeves. Re-start Keanu's career with your help? What are you talking about?

He doesn't need any help! He's been on E.T., various U.S. talk shows, and has been showcased in some magazines. In 2020 and 2021, he returned to beloved film roles, and he’s also branched out successfully into video games and comic books. SpongeBob movie, Bill & Ted movie, Matrix Resurrections movie, League of Super Pets movie, and Cyberpunk 2077 (video game) and BRZRKR (his new 12-issue limited comic book series).

John Wick 4 is coming out next spring 2023. It was recently announced that Keanu will be starring in Hulu's The Devil in the White City adaptation, which will apparently begin filming March 2023 in Chicago.

So what was that about re-starting his what? His career? You? I don't think he needs any help with his career!

You are forcing Keanu to be with AG? I think he's with her because he wants to be until he doesn't. You are not forcing him to be with her.

You are helping Keanu rebuild his life? What are you talking about?

I don't think you are a bad person. I like you actually. I just don't understand where you are coming from or your reasoning. It does not makes sense. In a court of law, you would lose.

I will agree with you on the Jolie - Pitt feud. I don't know what the hell is the matter with Angelina and why she continues to go after Pitt. She's got nothing better to do than spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on lawyer's fees about stupidity that happened six years ago.

Pitt seems to have his life on track; stopped drinking, won an Oscar, entrepreneur, and in the future directing movies. He's got a purpose and a path. He seems more mature and grown up. Angelina seems bitter and jealous.

Blackbird, you might want to ignore this post, LOL. ~~
Anonymous said…
JULES JULES JULES

Forgive me Jules for not getting back to you sooner. Remember that link you posted regarding the Royals not being so royal (drinking blood, etc., etc.), well, the link never worked.

Also, that photo of Camilla that you also linked, where it seems she was wearing a mask -- that was something else, I'll admit.

It did look kinda real, like a mask. Even the face seemed "dark," especially the eyes. Camilla looked creepy.

But I just have a hard time believing that it wasn't Camilla.

That also reminds me, LUCY, when you said that Camilla had a prettiness similar to Mary Berry -- at first I thought what? But no, you are spot on as I happened to see a younger image of Camilla and I could actually see what you were talking about. She really was pretty!

I really like Mary Berry. I used to watch her on the Canadian Baking Show along with that Hunk of Burning Love, Paul Hollywood. ~~
Anonymous said…
What I find chilling is that throughout my life, there have been several people who emerged in the public eye that I took an instant dislike to because they made me uneasy whenever they appeared. These include, Angelina Jolie ( going back to her Billy Bob Thornton days) Jada Pickett ( going back to her early sitcom appearances), Meghan Markle ( going back to the engagement interview, and her shy, coy act on walkabouts), Amber Heard ( going back to her interviews where she is clearly fake and a mean girl) , Madonna, ( going back to her marriage and manipulation of Sean Penn), all of these are well documented by now.

The ones who have yet to fall are Taylor Swift ( she strikes me as a user), Ariana Grande ( tries too hard to keep her image sweet as pie), James Cordon ( again image obsessed as a nice guy), Gwyneth Paltrow ( weird as heck), and the ones who have died George H.W. Bush ( evil vibes from him) Michael Jackson ( Weird and evil) Prince ( weird and self obsessed, overly sexual), All these people make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
Tea said…
🌟Well psychic dion> yesterday I said to Myleene klass I will let her know if you have any psychic news about her and Simon motson cos she's not married and she has had simons engagement ring on her finger for a while 🌟📺🌲🏡🎹
Anonymous said…
KANYE

I don't know what to think. He does not have crazy, drugged eyes. His eyes are very beautiful! "Eyes are the window to the soul." His recent interview with Tucker Carlson, he seemed very relaxed and coherent.

The "White Lives Matter" t-shirt slogan, well, I think it would have been better to have said "All Lives Matter," but like a lot of people in the public eye, they have to do something extreme to get media attention. And negative or positive, any and all attention is GOOD.

I'm beginning to think everyone is a little crazy these days, including myself. ~~
Anonymous said…
Kanye is the black version of Donald Trump
both want to run for President of US 2024.
haha
T. W. said…
Kanye made anti-Semitic comments. He is not okay.
n said…
Anonymous @ October 9, 2022 at 12:59 PM

Incredible Instincts, good on ya. All them spot on.
Mind you with so many creeps around, you cant have an easy time of it.
Out of curiosity, what makes you of 'Lady GaGa'.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...