Skip to main content

Happy Day of The Dead... To One & All....



 

Comments

T. W. said…
May we remember and honor loved ones who have passed on.
Anonymous said…
I have studying fortunetelling / psychic for years.

in the past, I was asked by a friend to recommend a good fortuneteller, I did not give her a name, she randomly chose a Chinese (Cantonese) fortune-teller and the media made him a celebrity for 20 years.

I spoke to that Chinese fortunetellers twice and he charged a lot of money (I also spoke to others too), he became rich and married to a Chinese from Northern China, the couple worked together as a team traveling around the world as celebrities, they made millions of dollars as they only said good things about China and the Chinese people.

After the Hong Kong's situation, the Chinese fortuneteller drastically changed his tune, he started talking about how ancestry matters; I did not bother visiting his website but I can tell he will continue to con people.

No wonder fortunetellers were banned in China when communists took over, the Chinese fortuneteller I spoke to is as fake as AG, he has a degree in computer science and worked for the bank in the past, his fortunetelling relied on a software he designed based on people's birth date, month and year; he does speak great English growing up in an English environment.

I think Christian Dion's predictions are the best among all I have met, Christian does not lie or mislead us intentionally.

God bless Christian Dion and his people.

T. W. said…
Anonymous

God bless you too! 😘
Beth said…
I speak to "the dead" all day long - they're the only ones who'll listen to me 😂

I wonder what effect this will have on us here in the UK: any suggestions Christian?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11378187/True-north-magnetic-north-grid-north-combine-Britain-time-history.html
T. W. said…
In today’s episode of “Black Lives Don’t Matter”


US elementary school tested for nuclear bomb waste from Manhattan Project

Report finds levels of the radioactive isotype lead-210 as much as 22 times the expected levels at Missouri school serving mostly Black students


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/02/us-elementary-school-nuclear-bomb-waste-from-manhattan-project

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...