Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? Have you heard of some of Nostradamus’s predictions? Apparently most of them already came true? People say he predicted the year and age queen 👸 Elizabeth would pass and the great fire of London, he also predicted the rise of hitler and World War Two… he apparently predicted Covid and 9/11. Some of his predictions that hasn’t and hopefully won’t come true include a third world war that’ll be more devastating than the first two combined… are his predictions coming true a coincidence or they’re as real as real can unfortunately get? What else did he see but didn’t put in his books? Is baba yaga real? If so, was she also a seer?
Anonymous said…
*baba vanga was what I meant to say is she real?
Anonymous said…
Which celebrity did kr have a vacation with in Brazil last month? a few days?
Lovely Libra said…
I love this beautiful picture.
N said…
Dear Keanu Reeves,make it so that you, your numerous second-hand friends? and your fans from different countries left me alone! my phone and me! I have no way to sue you! you got me!
Anonymous said…
sluts kr always out!or come to other flights!or leave the black ass of a car what a man is and the environment! ghoul
N said…
KR, I'll get to Europe and bring you to court!prepare a couple of million dollars! !kr, Ag, and your PR workers! you've been kidding me for years! ! and I'll write an article about everything! fanpage, kr_theclub,kasia and others!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...