Skip to main content

Morning


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Morning CD, how are you and your family doing? Hope you’re doing well… Taylor Luther(actor) just got married, will his marriage last? Will he and his wife have kids? If so, how many?
Anonymous said…
CD my friend( in my point of view 🙂)
31.July if says anything ,but I have ✉️

In the midst of the darkness, a moon appeared with its brilliance.
Stepping down from the clouds, it glanced at me.
Like a falcon
that hunts a bird and steals it away, it captured me
and flew back to infinite space.
As I looked for myself, I could not find me,
for my body had become all soul in the tenderness of love.
The nine spheres of heaven dissolved in that moon as the ship of my existence drowned in the sea of love.

CD my friend( in my point of view 🙂)
31.July if this says anything ,but I have ✉️

CD my friend( in my point of view 🙂)
31.July if this says anything ,but I have ✉️

In the midst of the darkness, a moon appeared with its brilliance.
Stepping down from the clouds, it glanced at me.
Like a falcon
that hunts a bird and steals it away, it captured me
and flew back to infinite space.
As I looked for myself, I could not find me,
for my body had become all soul in the tenderness of love.
The nine spheres of heaven dissolved in that moon as the ship of my existence drowned in the sea of love.

The awakened heart is like a lantern.
Keep it sheltered from the turbulence of the winds of desire.
-RUMI

Me:My respect for you is free99 in this cruel and unusual world 🤭

❤️
Anonymous said…
What?😂
CD really no idea what happened ,
with all my respect 😂😂
but I think it’s huge…



TW I have also your address..

I give endlessly because the light is without end.
My soul is all I need.

have a steel
-like faith in myself.
The angels armor me with conviction.

I trust the answers I find within me.
I know that the presence of love is real.
Anonymous said…
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wwwHLxM8fhE
Starlight said…


all this peace

for you and your
family

here and there 🙏

Jules said…
Morning! Seeing that Moe Othman tweeted on March 27th in 2018 the following .. "I held this information back because people are gonna think I'm crazy. But the Illuminati are planning a fake alien invasion. (No... This isnt a joke) Watch how the media all of a sudden starts constantly talking about ufo's & aliens in a serious manner before it happens."

Seeing that the media are reporting on UFO'S, I found this video today really interesting so I thought I would share..they are warning the collective that there will be a scare UFO event and not to panic.

✨Get ready✨ Starseeds - it’s our time now! ⚓️ Anchor the Light. 💫
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2YSLaU0A4k
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how you doing? Are zendaya and Tom holland in a PR relationship? If so, why? They’re both well known actors… when will their contract relationship end, if that’s what it is?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, will Marc Antony and Nadia have kids? If so, how many?
Jules said…
Here's something that everyone might find interesting ..

I am sure by now everyone is aware that there is a pharmaceutical company named AstraZeneca. Have you ever wondered why the company was named this or ever considered the real meaning behind the companies name?

Some say that there is a Satanic Law that states they must disclose everything they are doing so as not break the universal law of freewill. The Cabal, the deep state, are more than aware that the general public have absolutely no idea what the Cabal is never mind this 'disclosure law' and they, the cabal, could pretty much guarantee that we would never think to go and look into the etymology of the words behind a company name, however, because they have made whatever they are doing public, albeit by deception, they feel vindicated.

However, we need to understand the power of words, and that things, like television prgorammes, have been carefully named and more often that not they pretty much describe what the thing was created for. This very much applies to the pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca.

The breakdown of Astrazeneca's name is Astra means WEAPON .. Ze is Dutch for 'they' or Polish for 'that' .... Encare is latin for KILLING ... therefore axtrazeneca means 'weapon that kills' or 'weapon they kill' either way, you get the drift ...

For those that want to understand the nefarious nature of pharmaceutical companies and the nefarious manner they came about I suggest you watch the following video that explains how John ‌D Rockefeller removed natural remedies to create a big lucrative pharmaceutical business, eliminating natural remedies and comprehensive traditional medicines and replacing them with toxic medicines!
https://www.facebook.com/100004052253398/videos/pcb.2899800386831675/687317723037149

Astra (weapon) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astra_(weapon)
teacher wendy said…
Hi everyone. So I ask you this. Everytime I call the pulmonologist I have to sit through a 45 minute hospice lecture that my sister "is just being maintained". I have a home hospice and residential hospice chosen. But aren't we all just maintaining our life the best we can? So if my sister gets, not really sick but: wheezy, coughy, congested, more than normal edema, and I can do something for that...isn't ignoring that and letting her get sick neglect? She doesnt's say " I am ready to die" in her 5-6 hours of normalcy every day yet. If I can take care of her shouldn't I do that until the treatment no longer works? I guess I dont always understand why I have to be lectured. I know this will be her last birthday Nov 29th at 81. It will be our last Thanksgiving. Our last Christmas and New Years. We just need to enjoy what we have until we say goodbye right? So I am tired if the Pulmonologist's lectures....should I find a new one that likes old sick people?
Anonymous said…
https://www.instagram.com/p/ClHyShor1Hb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Cordelia said…
Teacher Wendy

It's very difficult but if you feel intuitively that more care can be given I would ask the question. Please remember that your needs are important too ❤




T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

I agree with Cordelia.

A lot of people don’t know what ObamaCare really does. Resources do not go to the elderly.

Enjoy your sister while she is here.

God bless you both.

With love,

HRH TW 😘
T. W. said…
Jules,

I always wondered what that meant. Thank you!
Starlight said…

Wendy

damned you need help

not empty words from
a complacent doctor

I wished they would do
their work instead of talking

does he thinks you are stupid
this idiot


T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

Thank you for saying what we are thinking.
Jules said…
American healthcare was primarily designed to cripple you further in debt, it is ALL about getting money out of you .. and dividing people further.. and has nothing whatsoever to do with the patients, no matter what their age. Its a major part of the beast system.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...