Skip to main content

Morning......


 

Comments

Starlight said…


so often we forget it 🙏


Tricklem said…
Absoultely! Thank you for posting that....I needed it this morning.
Grandma Karma said…
To Fans of Keanu Reeves:

I would like to tell you something I had done to Keanu Reeves since 2020.

I spread rumours that Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant had been in a sexual relationship for over a decade, I also said they are spies for Israel, and I said Keanu Reeves is bisexual, gay or becoming a trans-woman.

Haha.

I did that because I was scarred, it is scary for me to see someone who looks like a Humanoid; and Keanu Reeves knew it so he used the media publication to make me nervous.

On the other hand, I need to tell you my experience in the past.

I worked in a British colony in Asia for 2 years, a woman had been talking me for about a year just like AG (you know who is AG).

My friend was born rich, her mother was a medical doctor, her father was a local politician; parents divorced when she was young and she was the only child on her mother side; her mother was controlling and highly educated; my friend went to UK living at a boarding school when she was young, she got a Master degree, never married, she taught English and was a magazine editor in UK briefly, then met a rich man and followed him around the world; she did not work in her life mainly, she could paint, write poems and cook British food, she was pretty when she was young but very fat when she got older; she loved to buy clothes at discount stores and wear them, because her home was full of expensive clothes that she never wore.

Unlike AG, my friend was from a rich family, had a high-class life and a rich REAL boyfriend, she was giving but never defrauded people for money.

My friend stalked me for a year because of my social status, she treated me well and we ate all expensive restaurants in a local cities (she paid for the meals and I appreciated it); but I could not stand her controlling due to her age and her insecurity, you know, when you are over 50 and have no children, life is hard for a single woman in Asia, her boyfriend was a womanizer who had over 20 children of various skin colours.

I think it is possible that AG has been stalking Keanu Reeves all these years in the same way my woman friend (I am not a gay although many think I am) had been stalking me when I lived in Asia.

My concern was whether Keanu Reeves sold his soul to the dark force, now I think he is a good man who is lost, once he wakes up and he will rise once again.

In the past I thought Christian Dion was also working for the dark force, but I now think he is a good man.

I share my journey with all of you, and thank you all for your love.

Good bye everybody, I have had a great time with all of you. Have a great Christmas.
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, in 2020 you said Meghan fox and MGK wouldn’t make it past three years, is this the year they break up? And what will finally break them up? Who will break up with who? Will the break up be messy?
Anonymous said…
Hey CD, rumour has it that Andrew Garfield and Natalie dryer are dating, is it true? If so, will their relationship last?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, could you do a reading on deuxmoi… she or he is an anonymous “blogger” who knows the ins and outs of Hollywood. Are the tips she or he is always sent by his or her followers always accurate? If not, what’s the percentage of the inaccuracies?
Grandpa Free Will said…

I visited that city again and my woman friend stalked me all over the city, she could find me through people who know me; it was embarrassing as she wet her pants.

That was one reason I did want to work in Asia where it is hard for women.

I was 21 when I met her in a city where people spoke a language that I did not understand, and she lived with her rich but REAL boyfriend upstairs.

I was too nice to say no to her when she stalked me, and that was a bad experience making me very sad, she complained that I was dating men at my age as if it were a crime, in fact, she wanted me to take care of her, she had mental illness just like AG; AG was a dirty poor woman who attempted to sell a tombstone for $750, my friend was very wealthy and far more talented than AG.

I feel great to live in a Christian society where people are civilized, AG is uncivilized and Keanu Reeves needs to break up with AG or he will fail his career.

I feel sorry for Keanu Reeves.

And I think stalking is very common in a non-Christian society.
Anonymous said…
I hope Keanu Reeves starts to wake up and change, he should respect his beautiful fans around the world, without fans Keanu Reeves is nothing.

It was a great pleasure speaking to Keanu Reeves however my father died a year ago and I am heartbroken, life is difficult for me, otherwise I could help Keanu and his fans out.

T. W. said…
Thank you Christian!
Anonymous said…
I did create a lot of rumour about Keanu Reeves,
but it had nothing to do with the RO case.

a lawyer would know what to talk about in a lawsuit,
a lawyer simply would tell the court the RO was wrong for 2 reasons,
one is AG committed charity fraud; two is that 13 accounts were not operated by one person.

I have deleted my online accounts
it is boring to repeat the same everything for 4 years.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...