Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Thank God for guardian angels.
Beth said…
Morning folks xx

Can't believe it's Dec 1st tomorrow and advent, the countdown to Xmas has begun 😱
Anonymous said…
Biden Admin Approves $1 Billion Arms Sale To Qatar During World Cup.
United states is a military industrial complex.
Anonymous said…
You've been quiet for a while now on Johnny Depp and his love life, CD. When will Johnny Depp meet his future forever love? Or has he squandered her and their happiness away by dating and messing around with other women???
Anonymous said…
https://instagram.com/stories/foxnews/2983095755813501982?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, please do a reading on coi Leray and her career
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how are you? Their’s a rumour going around that Zendaya and tom holland are either getting married and starting a family or they’re engaged to be married and starting a family… in your prediction I think it’s 2021 prediction you said you don’t see them getting married, is that still the case? Will they have kids together? Will their marriage last if they do get married? You also said you wonder who picks their outfits and added a rainbow 🌈 emoji… is one of them part of the community and if so, which letter?
MH said…
Hi Christian & everyone! Does the color of a feather have separate meaning? I found a tiny white feather yesterday in my guest room. I think it was from a jacket. Does that count? Sometimes I find gray ones in the backyard. Thank you for the insight xoxox
T. W. said…
Rumor has it Qatar bribed their way to get the World Cup. In my mind this is the only explanation that makes sense.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...