Skip to main content

Bumpy Retrograde December


 
 
December will be a bumpy ride...

Comments

Beth said…
Just what we need 🙄
T. W. said…
I’m on the Jesus Christ Plan. God made the universe so God can keep these planets from ruining our lives.

Come join me.
Anonymous said…
Perhaps after the Harkles Netflix Docuseries airs on December 8, they might be in for one hell of a bumpy ride.

Turbulence with a capital T.

Why do they think the world needs to see this?

One does not have to prove love. It just is.

And Harry claims he had to do something to protect his family. Oh puhleeze!

Muhahahahaha So his mate runs rampant with her mouth and her continual need for attention and paparazzi, and her incessant need for revenge on the true royals.

Someone should tap Harry on the shoulder and whisper in his ear that just like he helped to kill off his Grandma, he's going to help kill off his father.

If and when he returns to the UK solo, I don't think his behavior should ever be forgotten. Forgiven, yes. Forgotten, never.
teacher wendy said…
David has already started
T. W. said…
Boycott Disney


https://youtube.com/shorts/_0ehcpbIgFo?feature=share
Anonymous said…
Hi dion, i know you have done Chris evans meeting his future wife during his birthday. But can you tell us about his "relationship" Alba baptista. We want to know if its Pr stunt or the real deal
anonymous said…
hi Dion, I watch you on youtube about predicted Chris Evans meeting his future wife during his birthday, last year and a few months ago. But I was wondering about his "relationship" with Alba Baptista. What can you see about her and her future? And Chris and her a pr stunt or the "real" deal. Thanks
Beth said…
And so it begins.....

If anyone has space on their healing schedule please 🙏🏻 for my Mum who for the first time has tested positive for covid today.
Sally said…
Hi Christian, Please can you do a prediction on Meghan and Harry and the documentary that is coming out. How will King Charles
react? Will he give titles to their children? How will he deal with Harry and Meghan?. In my opinion totally upstaging William and Catherine..
what about Harry’s forthcoming book will it be a hit?

Thank you X

teacher wendy said…
Beth I will say a prayer for your mom. Hope she recovers quickly. They told me to watch breathing when my sister had it last xmas , use a pulse ox monitor on her finger and use an inhaler if needed, musinex keeps the lung lining and secretions less thick. There is a medicine and an antibody therapy also. Good luck. Luvs
Cordelia said…
Beth

🙏 ❤ may God's love surround your Mum with healing light and love.
Starlight said…

Beth

I hope your mother has
only little symptoms

I pray for you 🙏

MBMOM said…
Praying for your mom
Beth said…
Thank you all so much. I have a pulse ox Wendy, my Mum has asthma and already uses inhalers. Her breathing is ok at the moment. Hoping it will stay that way God willing.
xx
T. W. said…
Kanye getting worse! Dude praised Hitler & posted a pic of a Swastika inside a Star of David.


Kanye West suspended from Twitter for ‘incitement to violence’


https://sandrarose.com/2022/12/kanye-west-suspended-from-twitter-for-incitement-to-violence/
T. W. said…
Beth

I have prayed and sent help. Help comes from God.

May your mom receive God’s blessings.
Anonymous said…
Your not happy being your own doom monger you have to spread the mainstream media doom and gloom. You are supposed to be a spiritual person. You should know spreading gloom creates gloom or perhaps that's your goal for a told ya.
Psychic Gossip said…
Dear Anonymous.
Not DOOM MONGERING...
Just an AMBER LIGHT warning..
Have a nice day Dear...
CDX
T. W. said…
Anonymous

You can’t ask for help if you don’t know you need it.
Blackbird said…
Beth, I have had Covid twice. The first time felt like a bit of a bad 'flu ... runny nose, headache, body aches and pains, fatigue. The second time felt so, so much worse - the same symptoms plus loss of taste and smell, inability to leave my bed (so, so tired), upset stomach, nausea, no appetite. Make sure your mum gets lots of fluids - juice is good (if she can face it), otherwise water - and lots of it. Dry toast - just to get something into her. Weirdly, I bounced back with more energy than I've ever had before!

CD, please do your full predictions for next year.

I really hope these very depressing years will soon be behind us ... I don't know if I can face more of this.
Anonymous said…
Dear TW, if CD was an astrologer he would know it is going to be bumpy until 2026. That doesn't mean everyone is going to have a bad ride you need to have your own astrology chart read to see what area you will be affected.
T. W. said…
Anonymous

Christian never claimed to be an astrologer. He is sharing an article with us. Perhaps you missed that part.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...